ooVoo/Camfrog time!

oovoo or camfrog

• Total voters
I'm using oovoo. Scubaladytx... add me.... :wiggle:

:afro:

M-

oovoo is stupid!!! my pc is almost by corny oovoo dead!!! i use never again oovoo! i use often camfrog, because this is better as oovoo..

Farewell65 - if u don't like these internet chat softwares, what about VP???

I have VP (viable version) on my laptop now and I can call to any VP users in America directly with their IP number, if you want a chat from me, just PM me your IP number and I can add you onto my contact list. (Don't worry, I know ASL pretty much)

Scubaladytx, will add you on oovoo when I have my internet connected :)

Authentic, everyone has its own opinion, camfrogs are good too. Oovoo is OK but I am on nobody's side :wiggle:

Im on nothing at the moment - I dont feel like downloading yet another chat program that probably wont work. 2 webcams, at least 4 different chat programs tried and deleted, I dont think so. Im going to stick with MSN download the latest version and see if I can get the video to work with that. If that doesnt work - forget it. WW64's wife is getting my webcam and Im done.

Shame isn't it? If it doesn't work, go and buy a new laptop and it shouldn't be a problem. But I don't understand why your webcams doesn't work though.

WW64 - Have you tried to help Dixie via MSN with her webcam trouble?

He probably cant see me because Im not even logged into MSN yet! (getting other stuff done before I download new version of MSN)

Farewell65 - if u don't like these internet chat softwares, what about VP???

I have VP (viable version) on my laptop now and I can call to any VP users in America directly with their IP number, if you want a chat from me, just PM me your IP number and I can add you onto my contact list. (Don't worry, I know ASL pretty much)

Scubaladytx, will add you on oovoo when I have my internet connected :)

Authentic, everyone has its own opinion, camfrogs are good too. Oovoo is OK but I am on nobody's side :wiggle:

yea I do have VP :)

Add me - dbarovian in all of ooVoo, camfrog and viable. I can give ip address if you want, can call me in vp. Do you know asl very well? I will check all of them from you later. Smile

Add me - dbarovian in all of ooVoo, camfrog and viable. I can give ip address if you want, can call me in vp. Do you know asl very well? I will check all of them from you later. Smile

dbarovian - I do know ASL well, don't you worry. I have been learning a lot over the past 8 years, sometimes I can ask if I don't know this sign, I fingerspell, and I get the sign as "new" to me, but it will be back of my head and also, I can read ASL well too.

good questions? I do not know and never ask him. Jclarke does know asl good or not? I am curious, what his answer to you :)

Answer is above. :) Do you know ASL too? Me curious.

I don't know ASL too, but I sign Japanese Sign Language.

you're bluffing ;)

Back