ooVoo/Camfrog time!

oovoo or camfrog

• Total voters
heh, I can good sign with ASL. Ask Liebling, Authentic and Handsomesmiley... ;)

your answer is good enough for me, I can check it out when you're on camfrog or whatever. :)

BTW, I will make a video to show you that I can sign in ASL ;)

I have VP (viable version) on my laptop now and I can call to any VP users in America directly with their IP number, if you want a chat from me, just PM me your IP number and I can add you onto my contact list. (Don't worry, I know ASL pretty much)

I wonder about Viable. My friend from Ukraine sent Viable web to his friend who lives in Ukraine but they wont install it into his computer because reason of using it in USA only.

Jclarke, I confused how to get it to install?

I have VP (viable version) on my laptop now and I can call to any VP users in America directly with their IP number, if you want a chat from me, just PM me your IP number and I can add you onto my contact list. (Don't worry, I know ASL pretty much)

I wonder about Viable. My friend from Ukraine sent Viable web to his friend who lives in Ukraine but they wont install it into his computer because reason of using it in USA only.

Jclarke, I confused how to get it to install?

I downloaded it off Viable.net Homepage, but you need to register with a U.S address in the registeration form, if you are in another country, just find a make up street name in the US and postcode and it will work. I am already registered and it works just fine.

Homepage --> Products- > Viable vision (version) and click download and it will ask you to register if you are a new member.

BTW, I will PM you about the IP when I have my internet connected first, and I am at work atm.

Hello!!

Yes, I have oovoo its cool... Not been on this very often oh well add me if YOU want :) PM me

You can go ahead and add me, my ID is too easy to know, it is the same as my AD.com Screenname.

what??? "Don't remember" I wish I could kick your butt and choke you allover... :rl::rl::rl: I had better not contact with you on VP..Pfffffffffft!!!!!

Pssst, give me his IP address, and I will find out ;)

:lol:

I have an oovoo account. :cool: Try to find me there, and one of the members here on AD found me. Good luck. :D

UPDATE: If you rather chat on VP than ooVoo/camfrog, you can PM me your IP address (NOT the VP phone number, I don't need it) and I can call you via Viable Vision, which is my "Laptop VP" and it will work. :D

Ive given up with the webcam. I tried it with Jake on the new version of MSN and still would not work. I also cannot use meeting spaces. I have since sent Logitech, the manufacturer of my camera, a 'nice' review. I told them this was a complete piece of shit, the camera was a ridiculously expensive piece of plastic to attach to my laptop and nothing more. I plan on tossing it in the trash and be done with it - I would not recommend the Logitech QuickCam Pro for Notebooks to anyone because on the box it boasts that it is compatible with MSN, Yahoo, AIM, and other 'major' messengers. However it will not work with ANY of them. I told them to pull it off the shelves and I would like for them to come through with a full refund from Logitech, not the store since it is not the store's fault they got sent a shitty product to sell. Make sense?

Ive given up with the webcam. I tried it with Jake on the new version of MSN and still would not work. I also cannot use meeting spaces. I have since sent Logitech, the manufacturer of my camera, a 'nice' review. I told them this was a complete piece of shit, the camera was a ridiculously expensive piece of plastic to attach to my laptop and nothing more. I plan on tossing it in the trash and be done with it - I would not recommend the Logitech QuickCam Pro for Notebooks to anyone because on the box it boasts that it is compatible with MSN, Yahoo, AIM, and other 'major' messengers. However it will not work with ANY of them. I told them to pull it off the shelves and I would like for them to come through with a full refund from Logitech, not the store since it is not the store's fault they got sent a shitty product to sell. Make sense?

Yep, makes sense..

Back