Online Relationship?

lemme tell u a thing I learned a lesson from havin online relationship sometimes it wud end up "dead end" but i learned a lesson on my own.. don't start anything wrong online til u meet in person then if he or she isn't the right person but really it isn't that bad to make new friends but eh.. I ain't gonna bother with online relationship again for til who knows? :roll:

Wirelessly posted

Im for on-line dating. Its easier to know a guy and see how patient and honest he really is, and when Im comfortable and secure enough, I can make plans to meet the man Id want to share my life with. Too bad that hasnt happened yet. . : (

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Im for on line dating. Its easier to know a guy and see how patient and hones he really is, and when Im cofortable and secure enough, I can make plans to meet the man Id want to share my life with. Too bad that hasnt happened yet. . : (

sorry hear your tough not easy because complication I know!!

I dealt with having a guy and online relationship most of it didn't work out cuz we never met in middle and agree on where to meet and etc.. so most folded and didn't success so I retired from looking for any guys online I prefer look in person ;) that's the best that some of you guys can do..but good luck if you guys decide to pursue a online relationship cuz it takes alot of patience and communication to make sure things will go smoothly in end ;)

I dealt with having a guy and online relationship most of it didn't work out cuz we never met in middle and agree on where to meet and etc.. so most folded and didn't success so I retired from looking for any guys online I prefer look in person ;) that's the best that some of you guys can do..but good luck if you guys decide to pursue a online relationship cuz it takes alot of patience and communication to make sure things will go smoothly in end ;)

Good luck for you pretty sound relationship! I Notice it

As my user name has stated many times: how does one determine what is real on this computer screen?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

As my user name has stated many times: how does one determine what is real on this computer screen?

you are funny comedy I am laught :laugh2:

:giggle:

you are silly comedy lol

Wow @ some of the old members. Some of their online relationships bombed while one ended due to a tragic death. The latter one, I feel, would have lasted a lifetime as opposed to the other relationships.

Wow @ some of the old members. Some of their online relationships bombed while one ended due to a tragic death. The latter one, I feel, would have lasted a lifetime as opposed to the other relationships.

Really I am puzzled it!

Travis: what is silly about reality?

Do u think its good idea to date w someone through online? :ugh:

It's only good if you can meet them within a few days from contact. Don't let some yahoo string? you along for months getting to know him. If you like what he have to say then meet fast. If he cannot do that then turf him to dirt.

Online dating can work but both must have realistic expectations. I must have gone about 6 weddings produced by online meetings in past 3 years.

I have had a few successful relationships with men I met online but all ended for same reason: Distance. My last one lasted 9 months but it ended due to distance. We saw each other frequently but it was not enough because we both lead busy lives and don't want to jet back and forth much longer.

I will never do an online relationship again because I am not willing to invest all of emotions/money/time on a relationship that would surely end due to distance anyway.

Oh my god you sound like me. I have, how do you say, prestigious life, but meet man who sweep me off feet. Not looking for it but, wow, when it hits you how do you say no.

I am strong woman who never want man to interfere. Hahaha!

Thanks girl.

While I have nothing against online relationships, I cannot do it again because I know that distance will become the reason to end it.

Oh my god! You make it sound like the Deaf have no choice in these 'online relationships.'

I am sure, in fact I will take the under, that there are Deaf people who are local to you. You simply *must* date out of town.

Okeedokee. :roll:

Online dating is for robots. Get off the computer and meet real people for coffee, go dancing, and experience life.

Oh my god you sound like me. I have, how do you say, prestigious life, but meet man who sweep me off feet. Not looking for it but, wow, when it hits you how do you say no.

I am strong woman who never want man to interfere. Hahaha!

you are serious!!!

rebeccalj: Any "volunteers" from Alldeaf.Com yet?

Do u think its good idea to date w someone through online? :ugh:

No, not good. If you like one another then meet fast. Then you know that they are true and they know that you are true. You also know if attraction there or not.

Online dating is ideal for people who enjoy the mental and emotional pleasure = sex in the virtual world (hiv free, std free, n etc)

love me, hate me - muah*

Online dating is ideal for people who enjoy the mental and emotional pleasure = sex in the virtual world (hiv free, std free, n etc)

love me, hate me - muah*
sound convinced to people wrongful because not funny serious your watch language!

not joke because depression and emotion, worlds have problem many deaf boy and girl! I am nothing complaint
I experience expert on analyse behavior and language on observed!!

worlds have have sex or! reason not worth because your outside friends first to 6 month or 1 yrs wil become date then relationshipo 2 yrs or 5 yrs long time after become marry fiance! I lots of strong my experience research you search find on google better your reading I said how I Learn it wisdom!

Back