Online Relationship?

Congrats Swede and DHB! I like to read about success stories which doesnt come in often compared to disaster stories.

I am in one right now and hopefully this one will work out for the best. :fingersx:

Oh well, we are very fortunately couple ! We meet through www.deafchat.com in spring 1998. We meet each other in person 1999. We have been together for 6 and half years. We engaged and will marry in October 2005.

Of course, we were scared to meet each other at the airport. He only stayed overnight one night at my apartment with my two sons. We want to get to know each other first before we become serious relationship.

American Chopper =====> :kiss: Sabrina <=======

Sabrina,

I am next. :D I met him thru online and met him in person for the first time last Jan. 2005. We will plan to marry after I settle down at my new home. For real, he is a prince. No kiddin' ! ;)

CyberRed said:
Sabrina,

I am next. :D I met him thru online and met him in person for the first time last Jan. 2005. We will plan to marry after I settle down at my new home. For real, he is a prince. No kiddin' ! ;)

That is awesome, Cyberred!!!!! :applause:

Sabrina said:
Oh well, we are very fortunately couple ! We meet through www.deafchat.com in spring 1998. We meet each other in person 1999. We have been together for 6 and half years. We engaged and will marry in October 2005.

Of course, we were scared to meet each other at the airport. He only stayed overnight one night at my apartment with my two sons. We want to get to know each other first before we become serious relationship.

American Chopper =====> :kiss: Sabrina <=======

Awww...where is the box of tissue...this is a sweet story :)

I met my Froggieboi in here on AD but we didnt really start talking til we met in a chatroom and in there we started talking -- i was teasing her and other women in the chatroom being flirty and silly and from there our friendship grew into the love we have for eachother and its still going strong! after a couple months of talking and our feelings kept growing i chose to go up to Wisconsin to visit her and when we met we clicked right then and there -- ofc i had some shy moments but :giggle: we spent the time together to get to know eachother IRL -- the love we have IS still growing everyday!

Froggiebabe -- if u have anything else to add, feel free! ;)

Aww! How I love 'love stories'! Glad everything works out for you two! :thumb:

Nuthin's 100% perfect

Does not matter where you are looking at, for EVERY place you stepped in.. there is always good and bad in there! What do we call them? It is really "Life's Journey". Each person has their own journey. I have NEVER seen any journey with zero pothole in there! The wisdom in life is... There is always rewards in associate with taking risk. Very simple logic involved, if one REFUSED to take any risk, and hide under the stone. Do you think that person would have joyful life? I doubt it!

Life is nothing but full of gamble, you take risk and you might win OR lose. Hey, it's just life's journey!

DHB

diehardbiker65 said:
Does not matter where you are looking at, for EVERY place you stepped in.. there is always good and bad in there! What do we call them? It is really "Life's Journey". Each person has their own journey. I have NEVER seen any journey with zero pothole in there! The wisdom in life is... There is always rewards in associate with taking risk. Very simple logic involved, if one REFUSED to take any risk, and hide under the stone. Do you think that person would have joyful life? I doubt it!

Life is nothing but full of gamble, you take risk and you might win OR lose. Hey, it's just life's journey!

DHB

Life is a learnin' process until a person becomes a wiser. :D

diehardbiker65 said:

DHB

Amen! :thumb:

Here's my personal experience

Hello, I have profounded experience with online relationship. You might be surprised how it came out. The first one, I was dating online had share of non-communication with me. I value in communication, the ending wasn't good. Sure I got pissed off for her lack of keeping in touch with me. There comes second one, I am from the North'Eastern. This one is Northwest, good 3,000 miles apart. Once I met her, I had crush on her. She got two beautiful kids. Her ex hubby left her and don't care about kids. The second visit was war-zone. I don't know WTF is going on! All of suddendly she got real mad at me, got cops dragging me out. I was alone out there in Northwest, not knowing anyone around. I think its because I tried to get in control with her kids. BIG MISTAKE of mine. (Will tell ya why later). Then I decided to leave her abruptly after second attempt in solving problem with her. Sure I screwed her up big time afterward for threating me harassment. I don't tolerate accusations. Anyway, the next online relationship was from the left coast! Not the Northwestern. (I love the beauty of Northwest!). then her roomate kicked her out. I decided to let her move back to East with me and we ended up have kid together and I finally had job that I could hold for long time (4years), and we own house, and everything... I couldn't believe the rewards I recieved for NOT GIVING UP. Now, you see, I have kid of my own. I finally understand that it won't work trying to solve other person's kids. I know my son very well, more than anyone else. SO STFU about how to raise my son! I now respect that woman from that NorthWest, but she still refused to talk with me. Hey its 5 years ago... its over!
There is much more in this story here, Im trying to keep it short as possible but my point is, there is always rewards for taking risk. I think what I went though, the hellish I ever went though, I came out other end of tunnel OWNING HOUSE with HUGE backyard, OWNING TWO VEHICLES, OWNING MOTORCYCLES. But BEST OF ALL, I HAVE MY OWN FUNKIN SON!!!! So, its up to you to take risk or not... :)

DHB

PS. I still do wish to be good friend with her (From northwest) again and have a good chat, and share experience about raising kids. Its really rewarding experience. I still hope my wish came true.

Still risk in person dating

Hey, This is seperate story, it was my girlfriend. Before I met her and have our own kid. She had horror stories about her past boyfriend, none from online! Her boyfriend robbed her financial, identity, etc, etc. To SUPPORT his gambling addiction!!! She ended up had her credit destroyed, when I met her, she had mountains of debts 98% were from her last few boyfriends!!! So, I helped her get though bankruptcy and clear the debts so she can walk off. I see no difference between online relationship and in person relationship. I don't know which one is worse my experience with northwestern or her experience with boyfriend.
Now, that past is over and we are together. Most important is... do NOT share your identity with your relationship. Don't be free loader! Meaning giving money to your whatever. Money really brings nothing but trouble... What I am saying, is that if your boyfriends or girlfriends ask you for money, that is a red flag!

DHB

at the first time.. when i come to the chatroom.. i had the feeling that sn can be FlyFree.. so i keep it cool till i go ahead pm her on ad and ask her if she is that sn? so she replaying *yep it's me* so i just knew it! so we had exchange the aim eachother and from there we chat and chat and chat and find this that we had a most intersting thing to do.. it's so awesome feeling. till my feeling for flyfree wow.. it's so amazing so i decide to take it deeper with her so i had her coming to wisconsin to see me ofc seeing her :Oops: and :giggle: it's so cute to see her little shy but we hit it off really goooood.. so i take her tour of Minnesota.. she been nagging me for the coffee so finally went to gay owned coffee cafe so we just sit and look around and umm umm ofc we just meet the very first time so finally we warm up eachother and after that she come to my new place and seeing my meows.. so everything else would be censord *sorry*

otherwise we sure did grow the love tree.. it's becoming so huge tree and i m very foward to love my flyfree with the strong huge love tree.

oh guess what.. I suprise her with a NICE shine red rose, she love it.. i surprise her so many ways!!! now i can't wait to have her move in with me and we can spend so many things that we foward to.

My flyfree
My froggie
Two Love
Love in ONE big shaped heart.

CoolieFroggie said:
at the first time.. when i come to the chatroom.. i had the feeling that sn can be FlyFree.. so i keep it cool till i go ahead pm her on ad and ask her if she is that sn? so she replaying *yep it's me* so i just knew it! so we had exchange the aim eachother and from there we chat and chat and chat and find this that we had a most intersting thing to do.. it's so awesome feeling. till my feeling for flyfree wow.. it's so amazing so i decide to take it deeper with her so i had her coming to wisconsin to see me ofc seeing her :Oops: and :giggle: it's so cute to see her little shy but we hit it off really goooood.. so i take her tour of Minnesota.. she been nagging me for the coffee so finally went to gay owned coffee cafe so we just sit and look around and umm umm ofc we just meet the very first time so finally we warm up eachother and after that she come to my new place and seeing my meows.. so everything else would be censord *sorry*

otherwise we sure did grow the love tree.. it's becoming so huge tree and i m very foward to love my flyfree with the strong huge love tree.

oh guess what.. I suprise her with a NICE shine red rose, she love it.. i surprise her so many ways!!! now i can't wait to have her move in with me and we can spend so many things that we foward to.

My flyfree
My froggie
Two Love
Love in ONE big shaped heart.

hehe yes yes -- u definately DID surprise me in so many ways! ;)

i LOVE ur lil mini-poem! awwwww! :ily: Froggieboi! :kiss:

Boo yah to online dating

I have been in LD relationship for ALL of my relationship... all of them wasn't good. I needed a lot of attention and affecations. I really dislike having online dating because it wouldn't do me much good... I will be wanting something physical as well mental and emotional. My last relationship was better than the other I have had... I got to see that person more often compared to my other relationship.... I rather to have someone in location... someone new, someone I could communicate with... blah blah... who knows? I'd just as well be single and cuddle up my blankets and my cats :)

I understand that clearly, me 2! I love to be in touch in person! even cuddle too. Online relationship or LD relationship shouldn't be permenant. I think it is intended as short term to get two person into acquainted and get together in person somehow. Stay on LD relationship for a long time won't do any good.

DHB

sleepytaz said:
I have been in LD relationship for ALL of my relationship... all of them wasn't good. I needed a lot of attention and affecations. I really dislike having online dating because it wouldn't do me much good... I will be wanting something physical as well mental and emotional. My last relationship was better than the other I have had... I got to see that person more often compared to my other relationship.... I rather to have someone in location... someone new, someone I could communicate with... blah blah... who knows? I'd just as well be single and cuddle up my blankets and my cats :)

sleepytaz said:
yea i agree with u.. i like that.. that what excalty i wanna!!!!!

Back