Online Relationship?

No, not good. If you like one another then meet fast. Then you know that they are true and they know that you are true. You also know if attraction there or not.

souind she is fast jump on dates serious! look like!

Is the basic statement: what is real here on any computer still valid?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Sorry sequoias> You weren't in mind.
Last Friday my user name had a program on internet dating; Someone got convinced she was proposed to after 6 months "chats". He apparently lived in England and had 5 children already. She was "stunned" even after being flown there to confront him-no suitable answer.
Cautionary tale-internet dating? What is real?

Sorry sequoias> You weren't in mind.
Last Friday my user name had a program on internet dating; Someone got convinced she was proposed to after 6 months "chats". He apparently lived in England and had 5 children already. She was "stunned" even after being flown there to confront him-no suitable answer.
Cautionary tale-internet dating? What is real?

Haha, it was a joke. ;)

i can never be in an online relationship again. you never know who you're talking to.. the person could be very dangerous! was in a one year relationship with this guy from a foreign country... he turned out to be a horrible, controlling, abusive person. he kept accusing me of cheating on him when i never did anything wrong. we would chat on yahoo messenger and he'd make sure the voice call/webcam was on all the time so he'd hear/see everything i did because he didn't trust me.

i was planning to go to his country to be with him, but then something in my gut told me he was bad news. turns out he might've been a human/sex trafficker!

because of him i'd lose lots of sleep, eat less, and get anxiety all the time.

meet people in real life! that's all i can say.

Back