One for the resident cat ladies ...

just put hosepipe on neighbours cat,fed up with it trying kill birds eat the frogs scaring wits out of my cat who big butch ginger tom....neighbours cat will crap in my garden so just put ginger and chilli powder down it never learns trying this now

970138_508480455867682_379780128_n.jpg

This reminds me of Boy Kitty. He is the only male cat in the house, the rest are female. (Of course, Boy Kitty's real name is 13, is that more confusing for you? LOL) He sometimes puffs up and walks in a lion-like prance that I call him the Lion King sometimes. He only does that if he's near a girl cat.

Ok, you asked for it. :lol: Boy Kitty and Girl Kitty are the names of 2 long-haired black kitties owned by my very imaginative husband :lol: But, alas! Those are only nicknames. He adopted them on a Friday, July 13. Girl Kitty got named Friday, and Boy Kitty got named 13.

Pix or it didn't happen :laugh2:

Oh, I got videos. However, they are boring if you aren't there to see it live. How would I upload a video from my iPhone?

Ok, you asked for it. :lol: Boy Kitty and Girl Kitty are the names of 2 long-haired black kitties owned by my very imaginative husband :lol: But, alas! Those are only nicknames. He adopted them on a Friday, July 13. Girl Kitty got named Friday, and Boy Kitty got named 13.

I follow you now .... BUT ... Let me guess ... when his sister had twins and they were a boy and a girl he got to name them ... he called the girl Denice .... and called the boy De-nephew right???

Oh, I got videos. However, they are boring if you aren't there to see it live. How would I upload a video from my iPhone?

I have no clue ... never tried to upload a video from my cell ... but when I want to download or upload any pic files I've just hooked it up to the usb port and did it that way ... but I've never used or had a iPhone so thats over my head ... ask Siri ???:laugh2:

I follow you now .... BUT ... Let me guess ... when his sister had twins and they were a boy and a girl he got to name them ... he called the girl Denice .... and called the boy De-nephew right???

Something like that. :lol:

I can't even ask Siri. My iPhone is generation 4, so it didn't come with Siri. But heck, Dragon or other voice apps don't understand me, so I think Siri would be like "what is the matter with you ????"

Something like that. :lol:

I can't even ask Siri. My iPhone is generation 4, so it didn't come with Siri. But heck, Dragon or other voice apps don't understand me, so I think Siri would be like "what is the matter with you ????"

naw it isnt just you ... my ex had a iPhone and Siri couldnt understand her "southern" accent sometimes :laugh2: although she ask Siri where to hide a body and Siri told her a buncha places to do that ... maybe I should be worried???:eek3:

:lol:

Did you see the video where a bicyclist goes out with his cat every day? I think it was posted here somewhere.

naw it isnt just you ... my ex had a iPhone and Siri couldnt understand her "southern" accent sometimes :laugh2: although she ask Siri where to hide a body and Siri told her a buncha places to do that ... maybe I should be worried???:eek3:

I had my roommate do that just now, and Siri gave him a list of swamps, reservoirs :lol:

Guess we know who to ask. Now .. the stuff you say goes back to Apple (anonymously, I think) but will they think we've killed somebody and need to go dig up a body ?? :lol:

Every time I ask Dragon about my cat Cleo, Dragon thinks I'm asking for cleats. I don't know how Dragon puts that "T" in there !!

:lol:

Did you see the video where a bicyclist goes out with his cat every day? I think it was posted here somewhere.

I must have missed that when i disapeared ... videos tend to lock this laptop up anyways ... got a new one but i like my ole wide screen acer lol

I had my roommate do that just now, and Siri gave him a list of swamps, reservoirs :lol:

Guess we know who to ask. Now .. the stuff you say goes back to Apple (anonymously, I think) but will they think we've killed somebody and need to go dig up a body ?? :lol:

Every time I ask Dragon about my cat Cleo, Dragon thinks I'm asking for cleats. I don't know how Dragon puts that "T" in there !!

I started something huh LOL Yep its sent back to apple ... i read about that awhile back they have a database just for Siris answers from questions people have asked it lol ill see if i can find it

Dont know what happened to my cat thread...anyways here...

Attachments

• 7944f6c6b537341ba51fc578ca662b0a.jpg
    7944f6c6b537341ba51fc578ca662b0a.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 2e82aeb05783e608cbc7f5d37c81dbb8.jpg
    2e82aeb05783e608cbc7f5d37c81dbb8.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 33fbbafc6116706af7a4de02a56141c8.jpg
    33fbbafc6116706af7a4de02a56141c8.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 4133413e09bc53e1ab50c78d2cd7abc7.jpg
    4133413e09bc53e1ab50c78d2cd7abc7.jpg