One for the resident cat ladies ...

h77F1B6C3

LOL. Remind me to post pics of my Millie. She plays dead all the time. :lol:

I have that crazy cat lady starter kit. Maybe even a few of them. :lol:

I'm beginning to think you have a camera in my house .. how on earth can you be so accurate as to what my ...erm ... FIVE cats do ??

I get the feeling you are hinting to see one of my cats in the sink. Very well.

Darn it. I was going to post Millie in the sink. Everybody loves that picture. I've posted it here before, but I probably deleted it. Anyway I had a major computer crash a few months back and re-wrote my hard drive, I haven't re-installed all my software yet (been doing it on an as-needed basis) and I haven't uploaded Millie's pic back up to my server yet. I will try to do this tomorrow. FileZilla has never liked me; I would like to find a new way to upload to my server.

Darn it. I was going to post Millie in the sink. Everybody loves that picture. I've posted it here before, but I probably deleted it. Anyway I had a major computer crash a few months back and re-wrote my hard drive, I haven't re-installed all my software yet (been doing it on an as-needed basis) and I haven't uploaded Millie's pic back up to my server yet. I will try to do this tomorrow. FileZilla has never liked me; I would like to find a new way to upload to my server.

Thats a good reason to take more pics of the kitties too ;)

No idea what FileZilla is ... is it a program or the name of one of your cats? :D

FileZilla is software I use to upload to my servers. I would love a better option. The login and sequence to login (which used to be so easy, and has since become more complicated, is no fun.)

I would love to name Millie MonsterZilla, however.

Thats a good reason to take more pics of the kitties too ;)

No idea what FileZilla is ... is it a program or the name of one of your cats? :D

And oh, I have TONS of pictures loaded on my external hard drive. I just didn't re-upload them to my server. How can I not back up my kitty pictures ??? :giggle: (that would mean my crazy cat lady starter kit FAILED !!)

... how long should I wait before I control-alt-delete ??

Unril the cows errrr cats come home?!?! lol

And oh, I have TONS of pictures loaded on my external hard drive. I just didn't re-upload them to my server. How can I not back up my kitty pictures ??? :giggle: (that would mean my crazy cat lady starter kit FAILED !!)

Well theres always email or FB I can send u the info via PM if you want ...

facebook-cat-9454.jpg

Middle_Management_Cat_Catches_You_On_Facebook.jpg

cat_on_your_facebook-274.jpg

That would be an EPIC FAIL!! LOL:laugh2:

Unril the cows errrr cats come home?!?! lol

Well theres always email or FB I can send u the info via PM if you want ...

facebook-cat-9454.jpg

Is that really your facebook pic ?? You couldn't take the time to shave first? Shame. :giggle:

Back