Old Testament vs New Testament

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real question is why are you here in this thread? I do not go in the gay thread bec I have absolutely no interest in it. I do not read andything there or bother them...

Why are you replying to this message? This has nothing to do about you. :) Aren't you getting too nosy now? The post was directly to Cheri, not you. The post between her and me are done. I am not replying anymore to your msg or hers. You two can make love w/ each other just like cults do.

It seems that you have some kind of anger.
What did God do wrong?

Oh.. You are so nice and never get angry. Don't you ever get mad AT ALL? At your wife? girlfriend? People who experience with different kinds of emotions are normal, I guess you aren't that normal if you don't experience these stuff.

If a dog bites you, then you turn and kick an innocent cat just because the dog bit you. Did someone bit you, then youre kicking God for that? We are here to help out if there is a problem of some kind.

Wow this is not even related to god and you are getting :topic:

You two can make love w/ each other just like cults do.

I'm going to go :topic: a little.

:ugh: Are you on your menstrual period? You show signs of premenstrual symptoms.

You two can make love w/ each other just like cults do.

Cults ? FYI, I am not a cult. I am a Christian just like them. And, NO BODY would dare to say to me " You two can make love w/ each other just like cults do " ... otherwise, one of MODS will give you a warnin' for bein' disrespectful. Soo.. please, be nice. Ok ? :)

You need to get out of your house and have a walk to cool off your head.

otherwise, one of MODS will give you a warnin' for bein' disrespectful. Soo.. please, be nice. Ok ? :)

Yes, you're absolutely right, a mod should come in here and give her a big fat warning to cane for being ssooo disrespectful....all while overlooking cheri's post:
:ugh: Are you on your menstrual period? You show signs of premenstrual symptoms.

If that isn't hypocrisy then I don't know what it is.

:shaking my head:...sad sad sad...

ummmmm Sodom and Gomorrah were not names of two people. They were two of 10 cities in the plain, destroyed. Please be careful and do not twist the actual information from any source. Maybe Buddha told you this but now maybe it has been manifested that Buddhism isn't telling you the truth? Had you read that Lot lived in the city of Sodom, you would have not said Sodom was a prostitute. The Bible didnt say anything about prostitute but men wanted to rape two angels and didn't want Lot's two daughters. That is what the Bible said. FYI: it is found in Genesis 19:1-25 if you want to look it up. It is sometimes embarrassing to say something not truth in contrast to that actual information. Check before you say it. Just an advice.

Buddha told me about my opinion of those? Obsiviously you don't know ANYTHING about Buddhism. Buddhism do not read the bible, nor do they have a bible with exactly chapters that bible has. They have the dharma with words from Buddha about how to live. Not about the history. Nothing's the history in Buddhism's book, the Dharma. Yes they do have the history, but just not in the Dharma, hell no.

And what's more, the rape is probably the reason why God kill the city.

Well, here where the problem lies. Sodom and Gomorrah wasn't destroy bec of homosexual, In Isaiah, Jeremiah, other described those cities were all kinds of wickedness. But get this, in later time thru OT, God said He will punish these people lot worse than Sodom and they done wicked far more than Sodom and even Jesus said, God is more tolerable to Sodom than those of you (religious leaders). And exactly, angel of the Lord didn't blind them, bec they are gay, angels blinded them by trying to raping them instead of having daughters of Lot.

Same here, Just depends on what happen, such as from robbery or burglary.

There's some houses in USA that have alarm installed, most are pre-installed in new houses, built after 1990's or so and alarm system would inform to police station instead of dial 911.
Do you know how long it takes the police to get to your house?

book_of_mormon.jpg

Not interested in joining a cult. Plus this has nothing to do with this topic.

YOU:pissed:

ME :whistle:

Topic? okay I will.

peace
:D

//Bro Ormond

...I said that's more ways to protect us without own of guns then find out yourself....
I also have a sword, small crossbow, blow darts, telescoping baton, boomerang, billy club, and pepper spray (on my key ring). But guns can take care of the bad guys at a further distance.

:whip: (maybe I'll get one of these next)

I also have a sword, small crossbow, blow darts, telescoping baton, boomerang, billy club, and pepper spray (on my key ring). But guns can take care of the bad guys at a further distance.

LOL about the whip. Not the Miracle Whip. ROFL

...I didnt know that guns are not allowed in UK?....
They aren't totally banned in the UK but they are very restricted. I don't know all the laws off the top of my head; I can look them up later. But in general, it's difficult for UK citizens to get handguns. In the countryside, I think they can still get shotguns and some rifles for hunting.

For many years, the English bobbies didn't carry guns, just night sticks and a whistle. After 9/11, they rethought that and began to carry guns again.

Maybe one of our British ADers can add more info. :)

Well, here where the problem lies. Sodom and Gomorrah wasn't destroy bec of homosexual, In Isaiah, Jeremiah, other described those cities were all kinds of wickedness. But get this, in later time thru OT, God said He will punish these people lot worse than Sodom and they done wicked far more than Sodom and even Jesus said, God is more tolerable to Sodom than those of you (religious leaders). And exactly, angel of the Lord didn't blind them, bec they are gay, angels blinded them by trying to raping them instead of having daughters of Lot.

I like your prespective.

I like your prespective.

Thanks. ;) That is why I brought up and let them see the different and which category christian believes and notice there are not all the same beliefs and want them to know, I am not one of extremist. Bec my beliefs, extremist does not do what God called them/us to do. Extremist remind me of sadduceess/pharisees, and Jesus constantly rebuking them and even His own disciples which caught up with politically in violent way during the night of arrest.

Mod Note:

Let's do away with the belittling, finger-pointing and refrain from making such comments that bears no direct relation for which this thread is concerned with.

To continue so--then expect a 'PM'. :cool:

Now please, stick to the topic-- :ty:

~RR

Do you know how long it takes the police to get to your house?

I did called police before via 911 and they are coming to my house in under 5 min, just depends on distance.

For alarm system, it's different thing but faster service and suspects would running away after alarm is beeping without try to steal something or so.

Do you think that BB gun, paintball and taser are firearm?

All of them don't require to have license, that different weapon.

Why are you replying to this message? This has nothing to do about you. :) Aren't you getting too nosy now? The post was directly to Cheri, not you. The post between her and me are done. I am not replying anymore to your msg or hers. You two can make love w/ each other just like cults do. eh? isn't this a public forum? I didn't go in your PM between you and Cheri...

Oh.. You are so nice and never get angry. Don't you ever get mad AT ALL? At your wife? girlfriend? People who experience with different kinds of emotions are normal, I guess you aren't that normal if you don't experience these stuff. does it bother you that I try to be nice? Your'e right if I do not do what angry people do, then I am not normal in their circle. I AM NOT NORMAL!

Wow this is not even related to god and you are getting :topic:

Yes the

eh? This is a religious forum.. I can say anything about God in here if I choose to. I have seen some athiests mention God and Jesus in here... I honestly believe that its all right to say it. In the other thread I try not to say much... and stay on topic. I am pretty sure that others would respect me for respecting them.... to be honest with you, I am not trying to start a war or pick on you ... If you feel that I have, you have my profound and heartfelt apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back