Old Testament vs New Testament

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's personality, I am referring to, not person.

Ok. :)

As you say that we have 2 bodies... Sure, we have soul in physical bodies but our personality is the same. Right?

Yes, our personality will always be the same. Once, a person accept Jesus Christ as personal Saviour, then this person's personality will change as a new person ... to become like Christ's.

That's what I am trying to say accord OT and NT that God and Jesus have different personality.

Well, God and Jesus' personality are the same. No difference. Because, when Jesus said to His disciples that they see the " Father " IN Jesus that means they can see Jesus as God when they talked to Him in person face to face.

Accord part of your post about Mary's womb. Jesus had mother's soul and phyiscal body (including blood, etc) when he was in his sin mother's womb. correct?

No, Jesus have His own soul separately from Mary's. Jesus' physical body separated from Mary's when He was in her womb. It was the Holy Spirit inside Mary's womb and conceived to make Jesus.

Correct. ;)

Huh? Jesus wouldn't exist if there was no Jesus at the begin in New Testament.

What I was really mean... If TODAY, there's no New Testament, we all hate God, do the sin as much as we can do, and the Old Testament of Bible was completely forgotten, then Jesus will come?

What I was really mean... If TODAY, there's no New Testament, we all hate God, do the sin as much as we can do, and the Old Testament of Bible was completely forgotten, then Jesus will come?

That's only if God in the Old Testament regarding the coming of the Messiah, God has to be the one to be an anointed one (Messiah, Savior, Lord and God).

That's only if God in the Old Testament regarding the coming of the Messiah, God has to be the one to be an anointed one (Messiah, Savior, Lord and God).

It has to be the person who is the holy one, God who is holy, so that's why it has to be him.

Ah I get it. Thank you, Cheri. :)

Are you sure? You can ask me anything I'll try to explain the best as I know how. You're welcome. ;)

Yeah I am sure, when the world complete forgot about God with hatred, then God will come to the world and that person will have a holy spirit inside of God. That would be the Jesus, was I correct?

Yeah I am sure, when the world complete forgot about God with hatred, then God will come to the world and that person will have a holy spirit inside of God. That would be the Jesus, was I correct?

That's correct. ;)

Now that Jesus exist in the New Testament we are saved, and if we believe in Jesus Christ, and accept him in our hearts, We will become a new person, (born again) We will also have God's holy spirit inside of us too, but we will sin from time to time, because it's impossible not to sin, but we will feel guilty when we sin, (It's like God telling us tsk tsk?) but our sins will be forgiven. ;)

You don't know that some countries have restricted or banned on firearm, such as guns.
Gun politics in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mexico is one of them, also there's warning sign when you are drive to US-Mexico border when you are trying to pass then your firearm or gun will be taken away.

Well, duh! You think im gonna drive to Mexico with my weapons?
LOL! im not stupid! Who said i was going to Mexico?????
Im not talking about going to anywhere with my weapons...geeez.
Im talking about SELF DEFENSE in my home...not going anywhere
out of country.
And yes, i realize that some countries have banned weapons BUT dont
know WHICH countries do ban weapons, thats all.
Im older and wiser than you, u little squeak...lol! *winks*

Well, if New Testament is not around then we would never know about Old Testament, the history of God, Satan, hell, heaven and Jesus's existance but Evolution.

There're no fights/wars over belief or no relgions existance... peaceful... all what we will talk about Evolution only. :)

Well, if New Testament is not around then we would never know about Old Testament, the history of God and Jesus's existance but Evolution.

That's not true, In the Old Testament is the begin of God, and everything. New Testament comes after Old Testament, Your statement don't even make sense.

Well, if New Testament is not around then we would never know about Old Testament, the history of God, Satan, hell, heaven and Jesus's existance but Evolution.

There're no fights/wars over belief or no relgions existance... peaceful... all what we will talk about Evolution only. :)

Old Testament do EXIST before the New Testament.

Islamic, Muslim, and Judaism believe in the Old Testament, but discard the New Testament and don't believe that Jesus was a Saviour. Those religions are very strictly religions.

You will be right IF there is no New or Old Testament in the world, all we believe is in the Evolution.

That's not true, In the Old Testament is the begin of God, and everything. New Testament comes after Old Testament, Your statement don't even make sense.

I can see that you can't open your mind and see the logic...

Now I am trying to explain bit more again.

Accord PuyoPiyo's question about New Testament. It's Jesus who got his apostles to write the New Testament what and how Jesus did when he was on the earth till he nailed to the death by Romans and make sure that his apostles aware about OT and spread the both OT and NT out to the world. If Jesus didn't get his apostles to spread both Testaments then we would never know their history... Thank Jesus for get his apostles to spread both Testaments to the world... then we know their history.

Understand?

Old Testament do EXIST before the New Testament.

Islamic, Muslim, and Judaism believe in the Old Testament, but discard the New Testament and don't believe that Jesus was a Saviour. Those religions are very strictly religions.

Yes I know about OT's existance before the NT. See my response post to Cheri.

You will be right IF there is no New or Old Testament in the world, all we believe is in the Evolution.

Peaceful with no Relgion wars or no kill each other over that beliefs. :)

No, I don't understand you, Liebing not at all. Old Testament been out way before New Testament, and people knew about the Old Testament but ignored it. Jesus came to teach them about the Old Testament again.

Understanding the difference between the Old and New Testaments is that the Old Testament is the older bible, And the New Testament is the newer bible of testimonies about God and His people.

No, I don't understand you, Liebing not at all. Old Testament been out way before New Testament.

Understanding the difference between the Old and New Testaments is that the Old Testament is the older bible, And the New Testament is the newer bible of testimonies about God and His people.

Yes I know that OT was begin long time ago before NT comes. I already stated in my previous posts about the difference between OT and NT. If you can't understand then I can't help you. I would suggest you to re-read the whole thread here because I don't want to repeat what I know the difference between OT and NT.

If you can't understand then never mind! I'm sure others understand what I am talking about. Look at Puyo's post. He understand my point of logic.

Yes, we were train to find way how to protect ourselves and CAN protect ourselves with something than just gun.
If a big man with a knife runs toward you in a building, and you can't escape, what does your training teach you to do? Please share.

If a big man with a knife runs toward you in a building, and you can't escape, what does your training teach you to do? Please share.

Should we talk :topic: here? Yes, I do realized that we made :topic: posts here so it's time that we have to stick this thread here over OT and NT.

Can you paste your post from here over your thread?

... It's Jesus who got his apostles to write the New Testament what and how Jesus did when he was on the earth till he nailed to the death by Romans and make sure that his apostles aware about OT and spread the both OT and NT out to the world. If Jesus didn't get his apostles to spread both Testaments then we would never know their history... Thank Jesus for get his apostles to spread both Testaments to the world... then we know their history....
All the Jews knew the OT before the NT was written. Jesus often quoted from the OT, and His Jewish listeners understood His references. Even many non-Jews new the OT. Example: the wise men who followed the star to Jesus; they weren't Jews but they knew the prophecies of the OT.

Jesus commissioned His apostles to spread the good news of the Gospel, and to teach His words. Their focus was what we call the NT. That doesn't mean ignore the OT, or make it less important. But not as many people knew about Jesus and Christian life at that time, so that was the apostles' goal, to spread that news. It wasn't their responsibility to spread the OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back