Old Testament vs New Testament

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do something without gun to survive/protect myself.

The butcher/farmer/hunter who shot the wild animals from the forest...
Like Defee said, if the whole world was in chaos. That means, no food stores, no butchers, no farmers to help you. Just your own family taking care of itself.

...We can do something to defend ourselves and our family without use guns. (steels, spray, woods, etc)
Do you know how close someone has to be for you to stab or club them? Do you realize how much physical strength it requires to plunge a knife into a man's chest? If the other person has a gun, how will you stop him with a knife or club? How will you prevent someone from grabbing the club out of your hands? If it's windy, how do you prevent the spray from hitting your own eyes? What if a gang of several men attacks? Can you hit them all?

Yes, my hubby & I don't like gun.
That's fine. No one is forcing you to get one. Just think about the above questions.

Interesting link between Old and New Testament

butthatstheoldtest
Wow, no wonder people got soo confuse and think that make sense. Really, as I read, I said, Wow, certainly they are confuse. Lacking is this, God sees the danger. If you notice the different during Noah times to David. David to Esther/Malachi. What kind of people are they? The problem also they couldn't see is this. God is more like detection type, keep from "cancer" from spreading and destroy God's chosen. Till God became flesh, which is Jesus Christ experience human weaknesses and bored our sin upon Himself. I know, here is the repeating. Repeating? Many couldn't get the understanding, bec those who doesn't believe in christianity is the one been repeating, and christian trying to get the point, few off point as well as non christian. As how verses quoting, like my hand on my forehead and saying missing the point. Yes, extremist christians using judgemental attitude with fire and brimstones. What Jesus taught us is to bring people to Himself. Some of those verses is for christian to understand, that is not for non christian by telling them God punishes you for do those kind of sin. That is where there is lot of off balance in scriptures coming from.

I am with you everything! Except about the homosexuality.

At first, who are Sodom and Gomorrah?

Sodom and Gomorrah are prostitute, living in the house of prostitute. They only become homosexuality just for sex. That is why God kill them.

I am so glad that I studied about Buddhism's view of homosexuality.

Buddhism believes that if people became gay/lesbo/bi for love, then that's good. If they only become gay/lesbo/bi for money, sex, lust, etc. then that's so wrong. Simple.

ummmmm Sodom and Gomorrah were not names of two people. They were two of 10 cities in the plain, destroyed. Please be careful and do not twist the actual information from any source. Maybe Buddha told you this but now maybe it has been manifested that Buddhism isn't telling you the truth? Had you read that Lot lived in the city of Sodom, you would have not said Sodom was a prostitute. The Bible didnt say anything about prostitute but men wanted to rape two angels and didn't want Lot's two daughters. That is what the Bible said. FYI: it is found in Genesis 19:1-25 if you want to look it up. It is sometimes embarrassing to say something not truth in contrast to that actual information. Check before you say it. Just an advice.

Book of Mormon

Mormon.org

book_of_mormon.jpg

The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-Day Saints

//Bro Ormond

Not interested in joining a cult. Plus this has nothing to do with this topic.

Well, to me God and Jesus are in One and same Person. Ok, I will give you a picture of somethin' here. You have physical body, right ? And, you have a soul inside your physical body, right ? You have 2 bodies -- one is physical body and one is " soul " body, but you will ALWAYS be the SAME person as Lieblin'. When you die, your soul will leave your " physical " body. You will be able to see your " dead " body in front of you when you leave your body.

Same with God. God left Heaven spiritually, not physically. He went in Mary's womb and Mary became conceived. God was born and became physical ( flesh ) body. He wanted people to meet their true Maker ( God ) in real life. And, God's name was changed to Jesus Christ ( Immanuel ) which was means " God with us " -- the reason, Immanuel was given is because, people CAN'T see God spiritually, but God was INSIDE Jesus Christ's body so people CAN see Him.
When Jesus left this earth to return Heaven, He was back to Spirit again. :)

Well, Lieblin' ... did you read what I said above ? It apparently to me that you ignored/avoid my post above while respondin' to others' posts.

Cane Corso stated in another thread When I was nine years old, I had my doubts in god. 9 years old? Who would have the knowledge of the bible at the age of 9? She claim that she don't understand it, so again, she doesn't know anything about the bible. I rest my case. ;)

Who gives a Sh_t if I can read a bible at age 9. How does this put you in a good agruement? I look at this agruement as a poor one because it does not get anywhere. Who cares if I can read? Do I need to tell you A to Z about why I don't believe in God? I don't think so I should. You remind me of mormons who kept harassing me about god. I asked everyone (priests, nuns, parents, siblings, teachers, etc) many questions, they were not giving me a good answer. NONE of them! :)

I stopped going to church at age 16 after the conformination and church yourth group meeting. This is when I end my belief as 100%. OK?

No, I am not going to listen to this JUNK conversation anymore. I refuse to listen to anyone who talk about how good a false god is. You can thank then, don't try and make me look like a foolish for not believing in one. You had your own reasons and I had mine. Leave at that! :D

I am not going to read a bibly 24/7 because it is crap and boring as shit. You can rest your case and call me a satan.

Cane Corso said:
You remind me of mormons who kept harassing me about god.
Are you going to sit here and lie about that statement about me? I never harassing you about God. And you never asked me questions about God either. So, therefore I don't remind you of those morons as you claim.

No, I am not going to listen to this JUNK conversation anymore. I refuse to listen to anyone who talk about how good a false god is.
Then why are you here if you don't want to listen to this "junk".

don't try and make me look like a foolish for not believing in one.
I am not going to and I haven't either.

am not going to read a bibly 24/7 because it is crap and boring as shit
Ok so? Nobody said you had to.

You can rest your case and call me a satan.
It's not my place to judge, it's in God's hands. ;)

Have a good day, crabby. :giggle:

Who gives a Sh_t if I can read a bible at age 9. How does this put you in a good agruement? I look at this agruement as a poor one because it does not get anywhere. Who cares if I can read? Do I need to tell you A to Z about why I don't believe in God? I don't think so I should. You remind me of mormons who kept harassing me about god. I asked everyone (priests, nuns, parents, siblings, teachers, etc) many questions, they were not giving me a good answer. NONE of them! :)

I stopped going to church at age 16 after the conformination and church yourth group meeting. This is when I end my belief as 100%. OK?

No, I am not going to listen to this JUNK conversation anymore. I refuse to listen to anyone who talk about how good a false god is. You can thank then, don't try and make me look like a foolish for not believing in one. You had your own reasons and I had mine. Leave at that! :D

I am not going to read a bibly 24/7 because it is crap and boring as shit. You can rest your case and call me a satan.

The real question is why are you here in this thread? I do not go in the gay thread bec I have absolutely no interest in it. I do not read andything there or bother them...

Did you come in because you have some kind of belief (nothing wrong with that).

It seems that you have some kind of anger. What did God do wrong? If a dog bites you, then you turn and kick an innocent cat just because the dog bit you. Did someone bit you, then youre kicking God for that? We are here to help out if there is a problem of some kind.

Welcome to this thread...

The butcher/farmer/hunter who shot the wild animals from the forest... A lot of Germans don't own guns to protect our families. We can do something to defend ourselves and our family without use guns. (steels, spray, woods, etc)

Ok, good luck to you and your family!
What if the enemy/enemies came to your home wanting to
rob or heavens forbid, murder your whole household and
you and your husband have NO WEAPONS AT ALL TO
DEFEND YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY?
Just imagine that.
*Shudders* I pray and hope it dont happen but what if
we have World Wars?

Are you going to sit here and lie about that statement about me? I never harassing you about God. And you never asked me questions about God either. So, therefore I don't remind you of those morons as you claim.

Then why are you here if you don't want to listen to this "junk".

I am not going to and I haven't either.

Ok so? Nobody said you had to.

It's not my place to judge, it's in God's hands. ;)

Have a good day, crabby. :giggle:

Amen, Cheri!!
You darn right!
No need to be nasty about it, Cane, geez!

Ok, good luck to you and your family!
What if the enemy/enemies came to your home wanting to
rob or heavens forbid, murder your whole household and
you and your husband have NO WEAPONS AT ALL TO
DEFEND YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY?
Just imagine that.
*Shudders* I pray and hope it dont happen but what if
we have World Wars?

What? Are you expected that every person need have guns? That's none of reason, also there's MANY ways to defend us than gun does.

Now, you don't have any common sense about what Liebling said.

The butcher/farmer/hunter who shot the wild animals from the forest... A lot of Germans don't own guns to protect our families. We can do something to defend ourselves and our family without use guns. (steels, spray, woods, etc)

Same here, Just depends on what happen, such as from robbery or burglary.

There's some houses in USA that have alarm installed, most are pre-installed in new houses, built after 1990's or so and alarm system would inform to police station instead of dial 911.

What? Are you expected that every person need have guns? That's none of reason, also there's MANY ways to defend us than gun does.

Now, you don't have any common sense about what Liebling said.

NO, you dont understand me...ugh! Read Reba's post #201 and she
said the same thing as me. You just cant protect yourself with
wood, steel, sprays, IF A GANG OF PEOPLE ATTACK YOU WITH KNIVES,
OR WORSE, SHOOT YOU WITH GUNS! is that clear??
You are the one who dont have any common sense yourself, geeeez!
Ask Reba!
:roll:

NO, you dont understand me...ugh! Read Reba's post #201 and she
said the same thing as me. You just cant protect yourself with
wood, steel, sprays, IF A GANG OF PEOPLE ATTACK YOU WITH KNIVES,
OR WORSE, SHOOT YOU WITH GUNS! is that clear??
You are the one who dont have any common sense yourself, geeeez!
Ask Reba!
:roll:

No, You misunderstood!!!

I said that's more ways to protect us without own of guns then find out yourself.

If you live in UK then you are goes bye-bye because guns are banned.

No, You misunderstood!!!

I said that's more ways to protect us without own of guns then find out yourself.

If you live in UK then you are goes bye-bye because guns are banned.

UK?? I live in United States of America, duh! and we are allowed
to own guns. and i thought Liebling lives in Germany? i didnt know
Germany are not allowed to own guns? thats news to me! oh whatever.
Ask her then.

Ok, what is other ways to protect ourselves besides guns, tell me.
I didnt know that guns are not allowed in UK?.....whoa! well, prove
it to me...

UK?? I live in United States of America, duh! and we are allowed
to own guns. and i thought Liebling lives in Germany? i didnt know
Germany are not allowed to own guns? thats news to me! oh whatever.
Ask her then.

Ok, what is other ways to protect ourselves besides guns, tell me.
I didnt know that guns are not allowed in UK?.....whoa! well, prove
it to me...

You don't know that some countries have restricted or banned on firearm, such as guns.
Gun politics in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mexico is one of them, also there's warning sign when you are drive to US-Mexico border when you are trying to pass then your firearm or gun will be taken away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back