Obsession on deafness or disability?

So you joined Mexico unofficially! :lol:
Was the food good there??

The best! I always hoped we could retire to Juarez, but since we left crime has skyrocketed, and there is a serial killer active also, so I guess that is out!

Speaking of Ostrich's...while I was in Carolina, this man have several of them on his farm....Big feet...and bulggy eyes...:shock:...but sort of "cute" in a way....Careful tho'....they can and will kick the dickens out of you...but can ya imagine riding one...at full steam ahead??...:laugh2:.....They are pretty friendly tho'...at least the 3 that I saw were...but I stood my distance from them....:giggle:

Speaking of Ostrich's...while I was in Carolina, this man have several of them on his farm....Big feet...and bulggy eyes...:shock:...but sort of "cute" in a way....Careful tho'....they can and will kick the dickens out of you...but can ya imagine riding one...at full steam ahead??...:laugh2:.....They are pretty friendly tho'...at least the 3 that I saw were...but I stood my distance from them....:giggle:

They are usually mean. Real mean.

Is Tex an Ostrich?...find them fascinating and would love to ride one for the heck of it....:giggle:...woot!...more fun and faster than a Camel...hence the saying..."I'd walk a mile for a Camel"

I thought that came from an old "Camel's" commercial rather than referring to the animal.

I DO KNOW this because I STUDY this..

If you don’t like the definition that merriam-webster has used for the last 150 years take it up with them. I will though, think about impaired. Impaired - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

: being in a less than perfect or whole condition: as
a : disabled or functionally defective —often used in combination <hearing-impaired>
b : intoxicated by alcohol or narcotics <Grummer>

Did your STUDY include tetrahydrocannabinol in the hookah? :rofl:

If you don’t like the definition that merriam-webster has used for the last 150 years take it up with them. I will though, think about impaired. Impaired - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

: being in a less than perfect or whole condition: as
a : disabled or functionally defective —often used in combination <hearing-impaired>
b : intoxicated by alcohol or narcotics <Grummer>

Did your STUDY include tetrahydrocannabinol in the hookah? :rofl:

dictionary isnt ntended as gospel it is just a guide for 'normal language use' that si the conventional, boring unassumming use of words in which case the English language

nah, i dont do drugs

dictionary isnt ntended as gospel it is just a guide for 'normal language use' that si the conventional, boring unassumming use of words in which case the English language

nah, i dont do drugs

Then you evidently don't proofread before you post either. Otherwise I don't think we would see things like dont rather than don't or ntended rather than intended.

it is just a guide for 'normal language use'

It’s nice to finally meet you Grummer. It’s best that I live with a dictionary at hand or spell checker, I've always been a creative speller. Slight dyslexia and I’m having a devil of a time with finger spelling. BTW, I’ll ignore your backstroke if we can get others to stop trying to label me. I Hate Labels!

It’s nice to finally meet you Grummer. It’s best that I live with a dictionary at hand or spell checker, I've always been a creative speller. Slight dyslexia and I’m having a devil of a time with finger spelling. BTW, I’ll ignore your backstroke if we can get others to stop trying to label me. I Hate Labels!

Don't know it it would help you, Chris, but my mother told me one way to help remembering which side the loop goes on for the small b & small d is that the small b is just the bottom half of the capital B.

Then you evidently don't proofread before you post either. Otherwise I don't think we would see things like dont rather than don't or ntended rather than intended.

Sorry for going off topic here, but one thing many hate here on AD is others' corrections of grammar and spelling. Everyone tries to the best of their capabilities, generally.

In the above quote, you are criticizing Grummer's post for his misspellings.

Now, here is your own post. Do you not see a misspelling of your own?

Don't know it it would help you, Chris, but my mother told me one way to help remembering which side the loop goes on for the small b & small d is that the small b is just the bottom half of the capital B.

anxiety the worse thing you can have panic attacks are un-explainable and without a doubt it disability ..deafness blindness etc are conditions or accidents of birth you live your life and have to incoperate it in way it suits you....anxiety on the other hand you can't and it one of those things people tell you pull yourself together and that the most inane stupid and cruel thing to say to someone who got it.
i think it best not to analyse accept us all for what we are some of us need more help than others depending on situation.....live and let live if make big thing about it you end up living in society like hitler one of fear..
mim you doing great you at uni doing vet stuff,life going get even better and you will have understanding what it like have panic attacks anxiety etc i wish you well mim and i know you will do great

Back off, honey...Grummer is one of the nicest and most intelligent guys I know...So what if members make a mistake here and there....And guessing an old bag like you have nothing beter to do!

Back off, honey...Grummer is one of the nicest and most intelligent guys I know...So what if members make a mistake here and there....And guessing an old bag like you have nothing beter to do!

2+2= .... Can you help me do math? I made mistake it's my answer was 5. hehe

this is true he kind chap intelligent and he dont take piss out of my grammer and spelling,sometimes you got get to know someones style before making judgment

Or the screen name. It was intended to be "Grammar" but spelled it wrong. :wave:

sometimes you got get to know someones style before making judgment

As long as no one reads my biography or pays too much attention to what I write I’m safe. I work hard to present myself as something more than what I am, but really I am a sensitive guy who gets his feelings hurt easily. So please, get to know me before you beat me. :lol:

The best! I always hoped we could retire to Juarez, but since we left crime has skyrocketed, and there is a serial killer active also, so I guess that is out!

I know... El Paso is a drug smuggler's dream now....:shock:

Back