Note =)

LisaMarie

Reaction score
Hey ya all!!
Jus wanted to let you all know I'll be gone to East coast for a WHOLE month. I'll be traveling all over in NY, NJ, MD, VA, D.C,and DE with my bunches of girlfriends! I'll not be on this AD very much due to traveling all over!! I'll get back in Sept and follow up with you all!! (I hope im able to catch up with lots lots lots of news! hehe)
Take care!!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Have fun on your adventure with riding through the east coast. Please do be safe also, and tell us how your trip went when you return in Sept. ;)

i def. will! Im going to pack everything for the trip and leaving in a couple days! Thankfully to my mom! shes more THAN HAPPY to take my 2 boys to babysitting and of course my husband will watch the boys when hes not working. Whoo.. a month! seems a long time but I NEED A BREAK from EVERYTHING for now! Everything went so awful lately and my girlfriends decided to do this to make me feel better so im really looking forward to it!!

Have fun and be safe while on your trip. Be sure to keep an eye on " crazy " weather and don't let it ruin your good time with your girlfriends ! ;)

Have a fun trip!! Im sure you will create great memories with your girlfriends!! Just dont get too naughty :naughty:

wow sound fun! Have a safe trip! And, hope everything to worth of ur breathtaking every minutes u gone. I bet ur family gonna miss ya. We will miss you and enjoy ur summer :)

Uh-ohhh, here the pillow-fights, late nights movies, etc. :D

Do have a great trip, a trip full of wonderful adventures 'being away' and with your gf's as well. Please be safe, cherish the moments while in each state (taking plenty of pictures too), hope everything goes nicely and smoothly during your month long trip too!

Take great care and AD'ers will await your return back-- ;)

LisaMarie,

Wishes you have great blast your vacation a month where you're deserved to be huge break!!! I'm envy you.. Kidding!

Keep in touch when r u gets back!
:)

Be safe and enjoy your fun while you are on vacation with your friends. Dont forget to post some pixs if you can. T'care.

LisaMarie said:
Hey ya all!!
Jus wanted to let you all know I'll be gone to East coast for a WHOLE month. I'll be traveling all over in NY, NJ, MD, VA, D.C,and DE with my bunches of girlfriends! I'll not be on this AD very much due to traveling all over!! I'll get back in Sept and follow up with you all!! (I hope im able to catch up with lots lots lots of news! hehe)
Take care!!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Do not forgot to stop by beautiful state of Massachusetts !!! Cape cod is the best places to visit there ;)

Awwww stop by Rochester! PM me for my E-mail addy and maybe we can meet?

Have FUN!

That sounds blast to go with all of your girlfriends! Becareful and have a great time!!!

Back