NFL Playoffs / Superbowl XLll 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAH knew it, Restless was gonna be in a massive snit!!! LOL classic.. hehe...
Northstar, your in a massive snit to admit NE Patriots awesome :laugh2:
ahh it itching closeeeerrrr.... hmm what new storylines would pop out?? Oh heard Brady got some marriage proposals... ooo Ocean ya better grab that guy!!! LOL....

Northstar, I saw that on tv, a reporter was dressed in a wedding gown , yelling out " I am the real Mrs. Brady" " marry me" to Tom Brady. He just laughed and a cute smile on his face. He admitted , there is only one lady in life (gf). I guess my chances are slim. I can grab ya :naughty:

OH LOL Ocean.. who knows?? LOL....

Anyways.... anyone gonna be in a snitty mood from today till sunday?? LOL....

Restless_Heart Thank you :)

Restless_Heart :ty::ty: :hug: For the CD's love it and played them on my pc. I loved how you got the pic on the CD and loved the pics too Thank you so much, the mail made my day and can't wait 4 days left from today for the Super-Pats-Bowl :dance2::dance2::dance2: woohooo I am all set!! I am still looking at the pic #12 hehe /SIZE]

My friend got SB tickets for Sunday...he is soo SPORT FREAK!

Let make your predication with final score. :)

MaxUFC - Patriots 35 Giants 33

Orangutan Likes Patriots In Super Bowl

Wait and see who wins the game on Sunday! That's so cute that she picked Patriots. :)

Orangutan Likes Patriots In Super Bowl - Louisville News Story - WLKY Louisville

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Another football expert has weighed in on the upcoming Super Bowl.

Amber, the Louisville Zoo’s 20-year-old orangutan, predicts the New England Patriots will prevail against the New York Giants this Sunday.

Amber was given a choice between Patriots and Giants t-shirts. She first grabbed the Giants shirt, but then grabbed the Patriots shirt. After going back and forth between the two, she finally chose the Pats shirt and put it on.
sponsor

The t-shirt prediction was part of Amber’s animal enrichment program.

“Animal enrichment is an important aspect of animal management at the Louisville Zoo,” said Animal Training Supervisor Jane Anne Franklin. “Amber and other animals at the zoo are given regular enrichment that provides them with mental and physical stimulation.”

Franklin said playing with T-shirts and other items of clothing is one of Amber’s favorite activities.

“When she is given a shirt, she often likes to take it and rub it across her face and feel the texture before she puts it on. Oh, and she really likes handbags,” she laughed. “If she had to choose between two handbags that might have been hard for her, because I bet she would have carried both of them around and not let them out of her sight.”

Franklin said that Amber might make more predictions in the future.

“It’s just something fun for her,” Franklin said. “And she enjoys all the attention.”

Go Patriots!!!!!

Patriots.jpg

HAHAH knew it, Restless was gonna be in a massive snit!!! LOL classic.. hehe...

hahaha, am I always...:giggle:

ahh it itching closeeeerrrr.... hmm what new storylines would pop out?? Oh heard Brady got some marriage proposals... ooo Ocean ya better grab that guy!!! LOL....

almost a day and half away....huuuuurrrrrry up!!!!

OH LOL Ocean.. who knows?? LOL....

Anyways.... anyone gonna be in a snitty mood from today till sunday?? LOL....

I have been lately :giggle:

Restless_Heart :ty::ty: :hug: For the CD's love it and played them on my pc. I loved how you got the pic on the CD and loved the pics too Thank you so much, the mail made my day and can't wait 4 days left from today for the Super-Pats-Bowl :dance2::dance2::dance2: woohooo I am all set!! I am still looking at the pic #12 hehe /SIZE]

Glad you got it in time for the Super-Pats Bowl...Pretty neat picture huh? Can't wait to get 18-0 song and maybe the Superbowl song 19-0... *fingercrossed*

Heh, still too old...that was old news blah....don't forget it is 18-0 already...

Let make your predication with final score. :)

MaxUFC - Patriots 35 Giants 33

mmmmm predication with a final score...got to think about feild goal and touchdowns....and a double touchdown :giggle:

Restless_heart - Patriots 34 NY Gaints 27

GO PATRIOTS....let's make another win baby!!!!

HMM less than 72 hours remain till the XLII Super Bowl is on... I would think both the Patriots and the Giants are all ready to go at it but have to wait till that time is coming... should be an excellent game...

I am first in the line in our time differences, hahaha...sorry Northstar, I will stop...

I have been watching NFL network all week this week. I was watching Eagles and Patriots Superbowl 2005 on NFL network last night. It was a great game. I was laughing at Brady when he kept begging the guy "please touchdown", hahaha...they did, whew oh yeah. Couldn't believe how fast Brady had improved all these years...

I also saw 2002 Superbowl on Tuesday night, I think...Brady was sooooooo young!!!! Wow, time do flies...Don't you love the Patriots's red jersey in the early days. We will order it with Bruschi #54 Mmmmm, would that be neat to wear it next year :giggle: Sorry guys, never get enough of these jersey since I wear all the time...

Ocean and I do have our plans for the next season :giggle:

:rofl: That's funny put laxatives in the food how funny is that. Wow!! your friend is very lucky to cook for the SD Chargers this comin weekend. I bet he's excited. That's an interesting breakfast no egg, bacon or cereal.
I know it will be a great game on Sunday, feeling so ready hurry up let Sunday come fast :lol:

Ready for this weeekend!!!! Heheh :giggle:

Yeah.... He did twice with SD Chargers and about 7 times did cooks for Football teams for many years! Moreover, work cooking chef at VIP restaurant inside the Red Sox too.... :):)

Also Breakfast with included Steaks, Hamburgers and others too :eek:

GO GO GO PATROIT!!!!!!!! YAYAYAY :lol:

HMM less than 72 hours remain till the XLII Super Bowl is on... I would think both the Patriots and the Giants are all ready to go at it but have to wait till that time is coming... should be an excellent game...

Northstar, I am on the countdown can't believe Superbowl is finally here. I am very , very excited to see NE Patriots run through some obstacles and earn what they deserve to see history made :)

Ocean and I do have our plans for the next season :giggle:

I like the idea for next season that will be soo cool to make our own jerseys woohoo awesome :)

Ready for this weeekend!!!! Heheh :giggle:

GO GO GO PATROIT!!!!!!!! YAYAYAY :lol:

Got the great attitude :h5:

To all Patriot Nation (Restless_heart, Max, Phillips, horselover, and anyone I missed) Here's a big :cheers: :grouphug: :grouphug:: Go Patriots!!!

HMMM... more antsy Patriots fans in here eh today?? LOL

HMMM... more antsy Patriots fans in here eh today?? LOL

Northstar, are you just as antsy as the rest of Patriot Nation?:giggle: :hug: feel better and join? ;)

almost a day and half away....huuuuurrrrrry up!!!!

I have been lately :giggle:

Glad you got it in time for the Super-Pats Bowl...Pretty neat picture huh? Can't wait to get 18-0 song and maybe the Superbowl song 19-0... *fingercrossed*

Heh, still too old...that was old news blah....don't forget it is 18-0 already...

mmmmm predication with a final score...got to think about feild goal and touchdowns....and a double touchdown :giggle:

Restless_heart - Patriots 34 NY Gaints 27

GO PATRIOTS....let's make another win baby!!!!

My prediction: 35-31, New England

In about 8 hours or so the Super Bowl will come and we all are gonna be watching that on tvs elsewhere, whether it be at sports bars or at home, and I am sure it gonna be a whale of a run till the end... lol should be really wild indeed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back