NFL Playoffs / Superbowl XLll 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching NFL and they were talking about Brady how great he played all year long. Some said he was the best quaterback of all NFL. They even said they felt bad that no one ever had noticed Tom Brady in the beginning in the past till now how well he played each year, just because since he is the BEST and no one could believe how fast and good he can throw a football.

Now Ocean that was a moment for Brady. I am sending you the CD first thing tmw morning yayaya....in time for the super-PATS-bowl...

I made couple of music CDs, all five songs:

1. Pats runnin' up song.......this song is colts song (they are making fun of the Colts)

2. Pats 16-0 (you all know that one)

3. Pats 17-0

4. The Mangini song (They were making fun of the Jets)

5. The Stupid Cheat (And of course Belichick is a stupid cheat, but best coach than no others :giggle:)

You will find these songs in 105.7 WROR Loren & Wally and Boston's Greatest Hits!

Now only one week away from the Superbowl. Everyone is ready for the game...it is tough waiting it out to see who wins the Super-Pats-bowl...GO PATRIOTS!!!!

Super Bowl

Here I come!!!!
Im gonna be at my friend's house she will have a newborn baby too! 4 more days for her to have it csection birth, then come home sat or sun... and we all be celebrating for her coming home from hospital right before superbowl... and i swaps shift with someone woohooo!

PATRIOTS!!!! go go go!

wendy

One more week and then hell will break out in the form of Super Bowl XLII in Arizona!! SHould be one longggggg week and after all is over, some parties will go on.. lol...

One more week and then hell will break out in the form of Super Bowl XLII in Arizona!! SHould be one longggggg week and after all is over, some parties will go on.. lol...

Yeppers and I can not wait either.

Yep... ahh one more week..and then time to watch the Super Bowl..lol...

Yep... ahh one more week..and then time to watch the Super Bowl..lol...

Yes! One week left its taking too long argh! I am all ready for Super-Pats-bowl woohooo! I am going to the sports bar, some folks are going via limo to the sports bar. We are expecting at least 70 NE Patriots fans there its going to be awesome! Go Patriots!!!

My brother will be at the game....I hate him. LOL!

Shel.. whoa serious?? dang your brother indeed is lucky....

Ocean.. oh yeah... one more week and then the game starts.... should be fun...

Shel.. whoa serious?? dang your brother indeed is lucky....

Ocean.. oh yeah... one more week and then the game starts.... should be fun...

Brady's in AZ already , he arrived today :hyper::hyper::naughty::fly2:

*door knocking* did you hear the door knocking? Ocean and I are at your door to team you up and be on your side....so shoot over Roadrunner off the sofa...:giggle:

That makes us three girls now...anyone else wanna join???
[/QUOTE]

I will join and putting RR out the door with a small tv to watch the game. :giggle:

LOL Farewell has an excellent idea, Ocean.. why not go there?? LOL.....

*door knocking* did you hear the door knocking? Ocean and I are at your door to team you up and be on your side....so shoot over Roadrunner off the sofa...:giggle:

That makes us three girls now...anyone else wanna join???

I will join and putting RR out the door with a small tv to watch the game. :giggle:[/QUOTE]

Yes, Horselover I am ready to root for my guys NE Patriots woohooo :dance2::dance2:

get rental car and drive to AZ to meet Brady now!! LOL

hahaha .. Farewell, That's not a bad idea to drive to AZ and meet Brady :naughty:

LOL Farewell has an excellent idea, Ocean.. why not go there?? LOL.....

Northstar, I wish can go there you never know :giggle:

Brady's in AZ already , he arrived today :hyper::hyper::naughty::fly2:

Yeah I saw the replay of Tom brady getting off the plane so many time, don't we get enough of him, I think NOT :giggle:

Now almost 4 more days till the Superbowl. I can't wait!!! We bought tickets to the deaf club at the firehouse. So it is a PARTY TIME!!! Now I was thinking Northstar was right that I am into a massive snit about it lol...everyone doesn't want to be my friend just because I am a Patriots' fan. Haha...SWEET...everyone knows that Patriots are so hot...I felt the numbers are rooting for the NY Gaints and a very few of New England Patriots...don't I love that :giggle: so we will see what happens this Sunday. My best friend is going and she is rooting for the Patriots and she is a big fan of the Pats...and she wants to borrow my Moss jersey.

I can't wait for the Superbowl, I can feel the excitment and thrills about it...Go Patriots, we are NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAH knew it, Restless was gonna be in a massive snit!!! LOL classic.. hehe...

ahh it itching closeeeerrrr.... hmm what new storylines would pop out?? Oh heard Brady got some marriage proposals... ooo Ocean ya better grab that guy!!! LOL....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back