NFL Playoffs / Superbowl XLll 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Varvel_2_5_07.jpg

Good to see Colts' coach Tony to stay in NFL next year....without win second Super Bowl. :giggle:

LOL Max.. I thought Dungy would call it a career as a result of things going in his life, especially his son's death and etc.. but wow that guy gonna go on till he feels like he is satisfied with everything... now he and his Colts will move into their new football stadium this fall I beleive... so...

:giggle: who me? You may say I am crazy, heh why not. I am the Patriots fan!!!! Isn't 18-0 so exciting???

What kind guesses do you have in mind with no but, or what if's? Any unsual thoughts :giggle: We will wait two weeks. Just hope you are not picking out the Gaints, aren't you Northstar? :eek3:

*Restless_heart is checking out her list and cross off NORTHSTAR off her list*

HAHAH Restless ya are indeed in a panic.. hahahhaa.... ppftttt

There are Patriots cakes sitting in Gaints Store, only three left...better hurry get a cake before it runs out. I will order a huge one, lol....with Tom Brady and Tedy Buschi...it will be written as Superbowl XLII with Perfection Path to 18-0...if we win I will cross out the 18 and make it 19!!!! Oh I am dreaming eating that cake, lol.....

Thar cake gonna be wolfed down in say, 12 seconds flat... for ya.. lol....

I got a bad feeling about the Pats against the Giants. The Giants were close beat the Patriots on their last regular season game. The Giants want to get their revenge. heh...

Yeah it might be possible but like I say, wait and see in 2 weeks....

Belate cheering for Patriots's victory over Chargers. :Oops:

Hey, Oceanblue7 and resltess_heart. You ladies earns "AllDeaf's Best Sport Fan Of The Year" here. :)

nerungbling07ek7.gif

tu.jpg
Cool song as should get one :
grammy.jpg
Grammy award. :applause:

OH yeah that song should be up for that Grammy.. hmm..

Hey, Oceanblue7 and resltess_heart. You ladies earns "AllDeaf's Best Sport Fan Of The Year" here. :)

woohoo!!!! Of course, me and Restless_heart love NE Patriots will be rooting for them forsure. I know they will get the job done, even though it will be challenging for NE in two weeks.
nerungbling07ek7.gif

tu.jpg
Cool song as should get one :
grammy.jpg
Grammy award. :applause:

Yes, that song deserves a grammy can't wait til restless_heart sends me the CD :dance2::dance2::dance2:

nerungbling07ek7.gif

Ahhh sweet, thank you...Tedy Buschi will be thrilled to have another one, but bigger one this time. You deserve to have one too...

Yum :giggle:

HAHAH Restless ya are indeed in a panic.. hahahhaa.... ppftttt

I ain't no panic mode but looking forward to the huge number, 19...

Thar cake gonna be wolfed down in say, 12 seconds flat... for ya.. lol....

:eek3: 12 seconds?

Yeah it might be possible but like I say, wait and see in 2 weeks....

OH yeah that song should be up for that Grammy.. hmm..

yep that is for sure...Hey Ocean, the CD is ready to be mailed first thing in the morning. I am sending something else too...whoo-hooooo!!!!

nah I recently visited my doctor today and he said lets go Eagles! :mrgreen:

The doctor says, Go PATRIOTS...:deal:

I got a bad feeling about the Pats against the Giants. The Giants were close beat the Patriots on their last regular season game. The Giants want to get their revenge. heh...

Convert to NY Giants :)

Folks.. if anyone wanna have team logos (New England Patriots and New York Giants) for personal wallpapers, I have some for use... enjoy!

Attachments

• 2008 New England Patriots.gif
    2008 New England Patriots.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2008 New England Patriots2.gif
    2008 New England Patriots2.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 2008 New York Giants.JPG
    2008 New York Giants.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 2008 New York Giants2.JPG
    2008 New York Giants2.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
Folks.. if anyone wanna have team logos (New England Patriots and New York Giants) for personal wallpapers, I have some for use... enjoy!

Northstar :ty: :kiss: for sharing the Patriot logos :) Go Patriots!! Woohoo!

No problem, Ocean... thought it would be cool to share some of the team logos in here...let me know if there some more logos needed... I'll ferret these out for ya or anyone who asks...

No problem, Ocean... thought it would be cool to share some of the team logos in here...let me know if there some more logos needed... I'll ferret these out for ya or anyone who asks...

Yes, get more logos already have those two from previous from you :) the more the better :giggle: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back