NFL Playoffs / Superbowl XLll 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget, the Dallas Cowboys will come out to get on the way to Super Bowl for the 2008 Season!

The young Cowboys' defense team has learned their mistakes.....

And, Dave Campo, a defensive coordinator, is BAAAACK!!!! :bowdown:

Yes, Dallas will be back to take care of NY Giants for us, Patriots fans. :giggle: There is rumor Romo dumped Jessica? :confused::cool:

Sure, Max, my 'Boys are defnitely going to care of the little Giants for the revenge, and then the Patriots in the Super Bowl. lol...Yes, a very long prediction. lol

I haven't heard of the rumors about Romo ditched the jinxed Jessica Simpon. lol

Me :cry:..... Congrats to Gaints !!! ;)

:lol: and :cool: this thread!!!:thumb:

:grouphug: > To Patriot Love and Hater fans :):)

Peace,

Phillips

Yes, Dallas will be back to take care of NY Giants for us, Patriots fans. :giggle: There is rumor Romo dumped Jessica? :confused::cool:

Right on dude!!!

Now if that rumor is true, I wonder what Romo is up to now? Hiding in a closet? :eek3: Well I hope she will go after Eli manning :giggle:

I have post my superbowl bash party photos in myspace, we, Patriots still number one!!!!

Now rumors were said or not that Tom Brady and Randy Moss are not going to Probowl...mmmm...Don't know if I heard it right or not.

Those rumors are true.

CNN News? Come on...you can do better than that CNN crappy junk news. Try this one Brady, Moss to miss Pro Bowl...

I am glad they are not going. Bec I never cared for Probowl anyways...Brady needs a a good vacation and get ready for the preseason and next season...and I felt for Moss would do the same. Just like we all do with our lives with our kids, etc...I don't see what is the big deal about it. We still had a great beautiful football season 2007 of 16-0. Patriots are still number one, yeaaaaaaah!!!!

CNN News? Come on...you can do better than that CNN crappy junk news. Try this one Brady, Moss to miss Pro Bowl...

I am glad they are not going. Bec I never cared for Probowl anyways...Brady needs a a good vacation and get ready for the preseason and next season...and I felt for Moss would do the same. Just like we all do with our lives with our kids, etc...I don't see what is the big deal about it. We still had a great beautiful football season 2007 of 16-0. Patriots are still number one, yeaaaaaaah!!!!

:gpost: Well put :)

Well spoke. :)

Yeah the NFL players have the honors of going to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii to play and display their talents but as I would think some of them have gone there often enough and would like some breaks to heal some injuries or get plenty of rest with their families and let the other players who originally werent named to the Pro Bowl go in their places... not all NFL players have been to Hawaii as much as they can due to their playing times and other stuff to do... so it would be a nice honor plus a bonus to be in a beautiful place like Hawaii to take in and play there for the fans...

Yeah the NFL players have the honors of going to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii to play and display their talents but as I would think some of them have gone there often enough and would like some breaks to heal some injuries or get plenty of rest with their families and let the other players who originally werent named to the Pro Bowl go in their places... not all NFL players have been to Hawaii as much as they can due to their playing times and other stuff to do... so it would be a nice honor plus a bonus to be in a beautiful place like Hawaii to take in and play there for the fans...

:bump:Stick to hockey :laugh2: I am kidding ns :hug:

HAHAHA Ocean... for once if there ever was a hockey team to be based in Hawaii.. that would be a huge thing if so.. lol... but anyways...

BTW Ocean ya need to :bump: your Ducks soon..they playing lousy *sorry offtopics*

HAHAHA Ocean... for once if there ever was a hockey team to be based in Hawaii.. that would be a huge thing if so.. lol... but anyways...

BTW Ocean ya need to :bump: your Ducks soon..they playing lousy *sorry offtopics*

Shhhh, Ducks will be back as good team with return of Teemu Selanne. :fingersx:

On my Bruins...I gives them to rebuild with their young defensemen & goalies and scoring players will come in few years later. I would be happy if Bruins owner, Jeremy Jacobs sell his team and get new owner like Red Sox got two titles with new owner and Pats got 3 titles with new owner.

Which one of NHL's (Canada) teams you root for, NS?

Yes, you can't :bump: me heeheee :nana:

Found the 2 NFL logos... now here the explanation... ok the Lombardi Trophy for next year Super Bowl XLIII will have the new look NFL logo... the old look NFL logo is officially replaced.....

here the pic.. on the left is the old NFL Logo.. and on the right is the new NFL Logo... it was announced sometimes before the playoffs I beleive so or earlier....

new_logo_NFL.jpg

Found the 2 NFL logos... now here the explanation... ok the Lombardi Trophy for next year Super Bowl XLIII will have the new look NFL logo... the old look NFL logo is officially replaced.....

here the pic.. on the left is the old NFL Logo.. and on the right is the new NFL Logo... it was announced sometimes before the playoffs I beleive so or earlier....

new_logo_NFL.jpg

In my own opinion, there is not a whole of change. I can see the font, less stars and the slight ball. I like the new one best.

new_logo_NFL.jpg

:cool: I likes 2008 NFL Logo. Who is next to change logo? NHL? NBA?

Max...I do know the NHL has changed the league shield before the lockout ended... so only the NBA has yet to change the league shield that all.... as for MLB.. hmm dunno...

:ty: Everyone for participating in the football NFL/ Superbowl thread. It was wonderful meeting some new faces here. I am asking the mods to close my threads now, that football season is done.

We can come back next season supporting our teams and more. In the meantime, stay healthy and your vacation from football. Take care, see you around here in AD. God bless you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back