NFL Playoffs / Superbowl XLll 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pats doesn't living "in The Box" since Jack lives there :

jackinthebox.gif

:giggle:;)

lmao....of course, only Jack lives there! Pssst I have the key....GO PATROITS!!!!!

For Oceanblue7. There is some video news about Tom Brady or you already watch 'em?
Tom Brady ...on 60 Minutes; Exclusive Video Only on Yahoo! News

Oh good on the voting "Are New England Patriots the greatest football team Of all time there? Pats got 70% to be greatest football team by the people. I bet there got few ADers voted NO here....still far back from People's 70% to think Pats are greatest. :D

Yes, I already put Pats up along 49ers, Cowboys, Packers and Steelers as NFL's All Time Greatest Teams after Pats won third Super Bowl. Buffalo Bills could be one of them since they got in Super Bowl for 4th in a row and lost 'em at all.

hey

yeah, I have heard Romo were on vacation in Mexico with Simpsons. I guess Romo is enjoying being in limelight right now.

hummmm....I think Jacks do belong in Jack-In-The-Box. I will take the key with me. Don't foget to wear the wigs. Have the New York Gaints give back their whip so Romo can use it for Jessica. Did you know Romo took a whole week vacation? He will be wore out because Jessica won't leave him alone, so he definily need a whip....And T.O., do you think he will make it through the game....:giggle:

For Oceanblue7. There is some video news about Tom Brady or you already watch 'em?

Oh good on the voting "Are New England Patriots the greatest football team Of all time there? Pats got 70% to be greatest football team by the people. I bet there got few ADers voted NO here....still far back from People's 70% to think Pats are greatest. :D

Yes, I already put Pats up along 49ers, Cowboys, Packers and Steelers as NFL's All Time Greatest Teams after Pats won third Super Bowl. Buffalo Bills could be one of them since they got in Super Bowl for 4th in a row and lost 'em at all.

:ty::ty::ty: I did get to watch it ahhhhh made my Friday a lot brighter watching Brady in those 60 Minute interviews woohoooo ONE MORE day til the game!

yeah, I have heard Romo were on vacation in Mexico with Simpsons. I guess Romo is enjoying being in limelight right now.

Romo will not be able to concentrate after his week in Mexico with Jessica Simpson :giggle:

I'm wearing blond wig today at work.. whoooo!!!!

:lol:

great videos of Brady. He is so cute as little boy...Wish I have seen that on TV instead of many diff video haha. Where is my Buschi :giggle:

great videos of Brady. He is so cute as little boy...Wish I have seen that on TV instead of many diff video haha. Where is my Buschi :giggle:

Buschi's Got Milk? commerical here. :)

untitled-4.jpg

psst, Oceanblue7, here is Brady's Got Milk?
BRADY.jpg

I will be home watching tv. I told my son to wear patriot shirt as I will wear mine. :D GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

I will be home watching tv. I told my son to wear patriot shirt as I will wear mine. :D GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

I am going to wear one too, even to work!!! If anything happens to it, I still have another one :giggle: Go Patroits!!!

I will be home in time for the game, whew!!!!!!! Glad it's not going to start till 4. But Sunday, I will turn on the TV at work since it start at one. Glad the Patroits is not on Sunday, whew or I will say I QUIT!!!! :giggle: Just kidding...

:deal: That's right we will wait and see.

No one loves Mondays...hahaha...beware that jersey might brings you bad luck....J/K!!!!!!!

:giggle: Now that picture got me wondering. Did you see where Jessica's hand is? Did she get caught? And I could image Romo asking her what the hell have she been doing behind his back, lol. She will break his heart and Romo will blew up the playoff.

Yes!!!!! GO PATROITS!!!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!
Thats right, we'll wait and see. The Patriots were made by nubela and atoms together and it is very and very dangerous to other team cuz it can decompose them. They are afraid of the Patriots !!! : Ohno :

Last edited:
:ty::ty::ty: I did get to watch it ahhhhh made my Friday a lot brighter watching Brady in those 60 Minute interviews woohoooo ONE MORE day til the game!

Romo will not be able to concentrate after his week in Mexico with Jessica Simpson :giggle:

:lol:

Blonde wig?? Made of dried spahetti??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back