NFL Playoffs / Superbowl XLll 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh update for the playoffs:

NFC - Green Bay has snowed out Seattle with a score to 42-20 but at the start ya should have seen GB fumble the football twice and Seattle scored both times!!! but wow Green Bat recovered well enough to play and go on to win.. now GB has to pray the NY Giants can knock off Dallas...reason as to this?? GB wanna host the NFC Championship at Lambeau Field.... that should be interesting for tomorrow!!!

AFC - New England has edged out Jacksonville for a 31-20 victory... but both teams were tied 14-14 at halftime.. what the heck happened to the Jags?? One will wonder indeed..and now NE will host the AFC Championship.. but who will face NE, San Diego or the defending Super Bowl champions, Indianapolis.. both SD and Indy will play tomorrow... if Indy wins, that set up another rematch for sure.. but if SD wins, I bet SD will get even with NE for the playoff loss last time they met.... should be a wild finish to this weekend....

Ahh update for the playoffs:

NFC - Green Bay has snowed out Seattle with a score to 42-20 but at the start ya should have seen GB fumble the football twice and Seattle scored both times!!! but wow Green Bat recovered well enough to play and go on to win.. now GB has to pray the NY Giants can knock off Dallas...reason as to this?? GB wanna host the NFC Championship at Lambeau Field.... that should be interesting for tomorrow!!!

AFC - New England has edged out Jacksonville for a 31-20 victory... but both teams were tied 14-14 at halftime.. what the heck happened to the Jags?? NE Patriots beat them :laugh2:One will wonder indeed..and now NE will host the AFC Championship.. but who will face NE, San Diego or the defending Super Bowl champions, Indianapolis.. both SD and Indy will play tomorrow... if Indy wins, that set up another rematch for sure.. but if SD wins, I bet SD will get even with NE for the playoff loss last time they met.... should be a wild finish to this weekend....

I couldn't resist this one:giggle:

DANG!!!

God this Game gets my rush going!!!!!

I have to see the next game! I can't wait! **impatiently**

But they do need rest to get ready for next game... Woohoo!

weeeeee go patriots!

Jaguars > Patriots (Taylor / Jones-Drew and Garrard outrun Pats' defenese after saw Jags vs Steelers game)

Colts > Chargers (No Antonio Gates = Colts contains LT all the day and Marvin Harrison is back)

Giants > Cowboys (Eli Mannings came in Eagles vs Cowboys game few weeks ago as spied on 'boys.)

Packers > Seahawks (Farve bombs on 'hawks's weak secondary defense)

I knows about my two-faced on Patriots fans to pick Jaguars over Pats....I has to go with my gut feeling told me to make my predication. Still cheering for Patriots and booing myself. ;)

Patriots won 31-20

Now I am :
Dunce.jpg
:)

I want NE OUT!! I am sick of this team!! Cheater team!!

I agree. It s bad for sport if a team (spygate) or player (steriods) is winning by resorting to cheat. You dont want to teach kids that it s okay to cheat to get ahead in sports.

Not only Patriots!!! another teams did that too!!....... I see that patriots team are very stronger players!! :eek:

Oh Jeez.. I beleive that you re very furious and Jealously!!! :roll: :giggle:

Take easy! ;):)

PEACE!!!!!!! :nana:

1_4_48.gif

18_1_219.gif

18_1_213.gif

I agree with you Phillips.

Yay!!! NE Patriots won. I saw the 1st half and fell asleep a the second. Damn but next time I stay awake. GRRRRRRRR at my son for fell asleep first. :giggle:

To those who thinks Patriots are cheaters... come on give them a break. It doesn't mean they cheated every single game in a season. They have a good players and team... as for steroids.. I haven't heard Patriot players having one in the news that I know of. Sure it would be impossible to get a perfect game, but then it is rare to have a perfect season. Having a perfect season doesn't mean they cheated. Did Miami Dolphins cheated when they had a perfect season in 1972? I doubt it.

To those who thinks Patriots are cheaters... come on give them a break. It doesn't mean they cheated every single game in a season. They have a good players and team... as for steroids.. I haven't heard Patriot players having one in the news that I know of. Sure it would be impossible to get a perfect game, but then it is rare to have a perfect season. Having a perfect season doesn't mean they cheated. Did Miami Dolphins cheated when they had a perfect season in 1972? I doubt it.

I have to agree with Calvin on this... yeah the Patriots got caught with the spying incident but they have learnt a lesson and moved on.. and did the impossible, running the season all the way to a 16-0 record and won a playoff game last night.... so it would be truly something for the Pats to go unbeaten with a Super Bowl win... that we will have to watch and see if they do succeed...

On note, Indy's reign as Super Bowl champs is over after 1 year as the San Diego Chargers have bolted out the Colts in a close game 28-24, which was physicially as is!!!! Now SD will have to travel to Foxborough to face the Pats for the AFC Championship next Sunday.... one game left and that is the New York Giants vs Dallas Cowboys.. whoever win will face Green Bay for the NFC championship, also next week....

I got used with eveyone's saying "Patriots are cheating". :)

Just know that ones who called "cheating" are not so bright football fans (or Pats haters) because they gone too far to point at this team which didn't cheat...only Coach Bill did. What more, Bill got caught at very first quater at very first game.

Yes, it would be bad for sport. Let go looking at MLB's steroid, Mario Jones and Micheal Vicks lied to everyone for long time. So, did Coach Bill lied? No, he say "Yes" on very first question by NFL's question - "Did you use video there?" right away on very first day meeting with NFL's bosses. I take Coach Bill over these people.

Would not make different if NFL: punish Pats and give a win to Jets? 17-0 or 16-1 then Patriots kicked all teams last 16 games (not count "spyware" game) until now they are in AFC Championship game. :thumb:

Hey eveyone who calling Patriots "cheating"...here this is photo for you from our Pats fan :

34708396.jpg
:P

P.S. I don't have to response to eveyone who called Patriots "cheating" after this post. :io:

I agree with Calvin, as he stated the undefeated record since Dolphins in 1972, what a long way since this record breaking history and NE Patriots did an awesome job at doing it.

Hey eveyone who calling Patriots "cheating"...here this is photo for you from our Pats fan :

34708396.jpg

P.S. I don't have to response to eveyone who called Patriots "cheating" after this post. :io:

I agree with Max as well :thumb:

Look like the 'boys are heading back to the ranch. However, it was a good game, going down to the final minutes. Hats off to the Cowboys for a good season and am sure they'll be back 'next' season.

Another great game to watch was the Packers' game and now it'll be Giants vs. the Packers. The winner of this game is who I'll be rooting for in the Super Bowl. I like both teams, then again, with Favre getting up there in age and looking to possibly retire some time soon, would be a nice ending for him, therefore, I'll be rooting for the Packers slightly over the Giants.

Guess it's another week to wait out to find out--heh.

To all the winners, wtg, as for those who lost, once again, great season and lots of amazing accomplishments as well to get this far. :thumb:

~RR

NE Patriots are a GREAT football team! They came out undefeated season with a sweet 16-0 now, we can say 17-0 how awesome is that. Of course, not everyone is a Patriots fan. The Jags did good in the beginning and NE Patriots played a good defense and with little of Randy Moss on the field and still won! Shows they are awesome!
Congrats NE Patriots we still have another game to go , one game at a time .

I would say sweet 17 - 0 wins....Jags did well, but our boys did it whooo hoooo!!!! Excellent game thus far!!! Now Game number 18 next week!!!!

patriots.gif

BREAKING NEWS! :D:D

C88C4C2E905749FA944C519CEC843A.jpg

Lol, funny. Moss was telling Brady try not to throw him the ball. Save it for the Superbowl....Brady smiled as to agree with Moss.

I will have to agree with Calvin here.

Now Ocean and I got all our four prediction right!!!! Let's party, :dance2: Ocean!!!! Wow!!!

I just had a very good feeling that the Packer and Patroits will be in Superbowl. Just my instincts. But one game at a time.

I will draw up my next prediction for the Champion games.

Damn, the Cowboys lost. Now, I'm rooting for the Packers.

Plus, I don't want to talk about the Cowboys, period. I just think the referees didn't do their goddamn jobs on the Giants.

OK folks... here the latest update.... the New York Giants have Jessica-knocked out Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys 21-17 and will travel to Lambeau Field next week to face the Green Bay Packers for the NFC Championship game... wow... cant beleive Romo tossed an INT into the end zone with 9 seconds left.. what a letdown for the Cowboys and celebrations for the Giants...

Just know that ones who called "cheating" are not so bright football fans (or Pats haters) because they gone too far to point at this team which didn't cheat...only Coach Bill did. What more, Bill got caught at very first quater at very first game.

Yes, it would be bad for sport. Let go looking at MLB's steroid, Mario Jones and Micheal Vicks lied to everyone for long time. So, did Coach Bill lied? No, he say "Yes" on very first question by NFL's question - "Did you use video there?" right away on very first day meeting with NFL's bosses. I take Coach Bill over these people.

Would not make different if NFL: punish Pats and give a win to Jets? 17-0 or 16-1 then Patriots kicked all teams last 16 games (not count "spyware" game) until now they are in AFC Championship game. :thumb:

34708396.jpg

Right on!!!! No need to response to anyone who is against the Patroits. Remember World Series 2007....think about it....

OK folks... here the latest update.... the New York Giants have Jessica-knocked out Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys 21-17 and will travel to Lambeau Field next week to face the Green Bay Packers for the NFC Championship game... wow... cant beleive Romo tossed an INT into the end zone with 9 seconds left.. what a letdown for the Cowboys and celebrations for the Giants...

And the refs threw too many yellow flags on the Cowboys more than the Giants. WTF? I have seen the Giants getting rough on Romo. They should throw the yellow flag on Giants for Rough on Passer for like 3 times but they didn't.....*mumbles*.....

34708396.jpg

I agree with ya and dont need to hear from the Patriot hater or saying cheater. That look like they do have a problem which we dont need.

your a couple minutes late with the update :giggle: :ty: :kiss: hehe

Just like Restless_heart said, our predictions were right on the money we can celebrate woohooo!!!

Go Patriots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back