NFL Playoffs / Superbowl XLll 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was suppose to be at work at 3:15 to 10:00 PM CT on 13th, but, I asked my manager to change because I can't work on Sunday. :D Gotta to love my schedule manager. :D lol

What?

RA_Jessica_Simpson.jpg

:D

WHAT?! Did she get 'em from Mexico doctors during her vacation wtih Romo?! Lucky Romo!

jessica_simpson_boob_job.jpg

:eek3::giggle:

P.S. I don't mean to offense to you, ladies...I am sorry if upset you with this photo. - MaxUFC

I wrote on my Xmas 2008 wish list with this photo! :deal:

460623360_b21358d1d0.jpg

What?

RA_Jessica_Simpson.jpg

:D

WHAT?! Did she get 'em from Mexico doctors during her vacation wtih Romo?! Lucky Romo!

jessica_simpson_boob_job.jpg

:eek3::giggle:

P.S. I don't mean to offense to you, ladies...I am sorry if upset you with this photo. - MaxUFC

borat.jpg
NOT! :)

Jags is going to beat Pats and deny Pats' perfection season. You hear it here first! :cheers:

OH yeah that chair could set ya back maybe 2000 bucks or so.. something like that... but would be nice for yuor den place and etc.. lol...

Damn that cat gonna get that head bobbled off fast than ya can say 2 raccoons trying to bonk heads... lol...

Northstar, its all about :party::party::party::cheers::cheers: Go Patriots !!!! Got my jersey on now woohoooo!!!!!!

I want NE OUT!! I am sick of this team!! Cheater team!!

I agree. It s bad for sport if a team (spygate) or player (steriods) is winning by resorting to cheat. You dont want to teach kids that it s okay to cheat to get ahead in sports.

BTW.. it is looking good as both teams are tied at 14-14 by halftime. :cool:

NE Patriots are a GREAT football team! They came out undefeated season with a sweet 16-0 now, we can say 17-0 how awesome is that. Of course, not everyone is a Patriots fan. The Jags did good in the beginning and NE Patriots played a good defense and with little of Randy Moss on the field and still won! Shows they are awesome!
Congrats NE Patriots we still have another game to go , one game at a time .

patriots.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back