New here

G

Gemtun

Hi there :) Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!! I look forward to getting to know some of you and reading the posts in this forum :wave:

Hello :wave: Welcome to AllDeaf Meg!! Hope you will Enjoy Posting with us... :ily:

See Ya Around!!! :grouphug:

Hi There!

Hi Meg, :wave:

It's nice to have you here :mrgreen: .....Welcome to AllDeaf...I hope to see ya around...

:grouphug:

Welcome to Alldeaf, and make yourself home here. Don't forget to post, and tease bbnt.

Wow what a friendly forum :) Thanks guys for making me feel welcome.

I couldn't believe how open and frank this forum is. I see no censorship here - which is great but wouldn't that be so hard to keep things within boundaries? Or is this boundary-less forum? :P

Meg said:
Hi there :) Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!! I look forward to getting to know some of you and reading the posts in this forum :wave:

Welcome to AD, Meg! :thumb: Hope you find this site a friendly and educational place! ;)

Meg said:
Wow what a friendly forum :) Thanks guys for making me feel welcome.

I couldn't believe how open and frank this forum is. I see no censorship here - which is great but wouldn't that be so hard to keep things within boundaries? Or is this boundary-less forum? :P

Yeah, Here's quite.. *psssst*.. Very open minded here.. btw r u always most welcome here.. anything you want post it. :) *wink*~ ;)

since you're considering in getting a CI.. how old are you now? i 'm curious.. and let me know how things go post-implant :D

:wave: Hello Meg and welcome aboard to AllDeaf and hope you'll enjoy your stay here! Speakin' of boundaries....*looks around*...umm...no one has CLAIMED this spot/space...not :Owned: !! heh heh...but on a more positive note, it's pretty much a very open and unique forum here...which I'm sure you'll consider worthwhile to post away here....

:cool:

Meg said:

Hello Meg :wave:
Welcome to All Deaf! Hope you enjoy it here! :D

Anne

Back