My father passed away

I'm sorry for your loss... my condonlences goes to you and your family.

Seattleguy ya have my condelences on the passing of your dad.. may he find the peace he sought for... hope ya will be okay in the days to come....

Seattleguy,

So sorry to hear about your dad's death. My condolences to you and yours.

Seattleguy,

im so sorry about your dad i know that not easy for you and your family also.

im been grieve last month since my loss of our grandmother who passed away last July dues strokes when im away visit my Aunt and i never says goodbyes to my grandmother when she dies and she now in heaven but im okay and more little improvement and well enough but im sure god took my grandmother to heaven but im still missed my grandmother everyday! i dont wanted dwell about my grandma.

my late grandfather Bean dies for more than three decades when he died in July 1976 dues he had 2 heart attack one have heart attack in 1975 they later he died himself for no reasons but my late grandfather been smoking lots that not good for him! and my mom told me says her dad trying to quit that smoking! and its too late but i never see my late grandfather bean for 31 years before i was born he died in 1976 i was born in 1981 but he was his first granddaughter but he happy as grandfather.

I am having sad news.:cry: My father passed away evening of August 10th of congestive heart failure at his home in Southern California. He was 61 years old. He was very young to pass away at his age! He had smoked cigarettes for 45 years, even though he was in a good shape and had eaten good foods.

I was in Southern California two weeks ago to spend my time with my father for 2 days before he passed away. My mother and I helped him alot, especially lifting. He had a swollen leg and trouble breathing, due to blood and fluid backed up into his lungs. We were on his side all day on the 10th of Aug. I am glad that I had a chance to talk with him before his passing.

I am so sorry to hear about your father. My father was passed away in '90's when he was in his 50's. Heart attack and he smoked alot ... been smokin' for over 30 years.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Im so sorry to hear of your beloved father's passing,
Seattle guy...You and your family are in my thoughts
and prayers! God bless!!

Sorry about ur dad's passing. My dad died in May 2003 due to congestive heart failure and fluid into his lungs like ur dad. He was 81 years old. He smoked over 40 years but he quit smoked after he got a heart attack and had a triple heart bypass surgery in 1990.

My mom now is in bad shape. She told me that her time is near, sighs...

I am sorry to hear the sad news, all my condolences goes to you. All our thoughts and prayers for you. :(

I am terribly sorry about your Dad's passed away. It is so hard, and made me feel sad. I believe that he is an angel to watch you.

I'm very sorry for the loss of your father. :(

My thoughts are continue with you & your family at sad moment. :hug:

Hey everybody, thank you very much! It was deeply appreicated! Losing a father is very difficult for me. I am healing better and better as time goes on. Thanks again! :grouphug:

Back