My father passed away

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You will be very glad inthe future that you had the time with your father before his death. I have lost my husband, my father, my brother, and my mother. I was at the bedside of all of them except my husband before he died and it really helps with going through the grief to have been there with them. My husband had a massive heart attack when he was home alone while my sonand I were at the grocery store. It was very sudden, and unexpected. It was much harder to deal with it because I couldn't be there when it happened.

Be good to yourself, and give yourself time to heal.

Thank you! I am feeling lot better now....I am sorry to hear about your husband. How old was your husband?

Sorry to hear that but you are feeling better now.... My Parent in laws were passing away in 2001 and 2003 due to old ages. And my grandfather passed away in 1997 due to old age also. We both never had chance to say good bye to them before they died! Oh well!!! Life goes on and on....

Hey everybody, thank you very much! It was deeply appreicated! Losing a father is very difficult for me. I am healing better and better as time goes on. Thanks again! :grouphug:

HUGSSS, the most important thing is BE YOURSELF!!! and keep yourself BUSY and reach for someone if needed to, talking it out helps but GIVE it TIME, hang in there... He's in a Happy place and taking care of his loves ones like you forever.. Take one day at a time like no tomorrow... REMEMBER that good times and memories... smile

Aw man, I'm so sorry to hear about your father Seattle.guy :(

I'm sorry about your father passing. Do try to remember all the good memories you had with your father.

Hugz

Back