Michael Jackson Died at the age of 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jackson was the first REAL musician that I ever listened to as a kid. I was always listening to kiddie music (music/songs specifically made/recorded for kids). But Michael, I've always been fascinated with him for most of my life. I loved his music, his music videos, Moonwalker, the fact he practically had a zoo of his own and his own amusement park. And I never believed any of the child molestation accusations against him. I always believed he was innocent, that he was victimized just because he felt more comfortable around kids and just wanted to have a "childhood" and be like Peter Pan. He didn't have the greatest childhood while growing up, and instead of having a real childhood, he was working and doing music because his father made him. And the fact that he was constantly made fun of for the way he looked before he started drastically changing his appearance. I do feel sorry for him, and the way he's been treated. (this is just my opinion so please don't judge me for it. If some of you believe he is indeed a pedophile, that's your feelings/thoughts but not everyone believes it).

I will always love his music. The man was a legend in the music world, no doubt about it.

:gpost:

yeah I kinda of knew that wud happen sooner or later cuz he wasn't doing well lately and friend told me at first I thought it was a joke til one sent me a text message and one emailed me I was like ok enough cuz I was kinda of feeling weird today cuz of the date.. exactly 6 months before christmas is here... :shock:

Well done said! I will always remembered him...
Michael Jackson was the first REAL musician that I ever listened to as a kid. I was always listening to kiddie music (music/songs specifically made/recorded for kids). But Michael, I've always been fascinated with him for most of my life. I loved his music, his music videos, Moonwalker, the fact he practically had a zoo of his own and his own amusement park. And I never believed any of the child molestation accusations against him. I always believed he was innocent, that he was victimized just because he felt more comfortable around kids and just wanted to have a "childhood" and be like Peter Pan. He didn't have the greatest childhood while growing up, and instead of having a real childhood, he was working and doing music because his father made him. And the fact that he was constantly made fun of for the way he looked before he started drastically changing his appearance. I do feel sorry for him, and the way he's been treated. (this is just my opinion so please don't judge me for it. If some of you believe he is indeed a pedophile, that's your feelings/thoughts but not everyone believes it).

I will always love his music. The man was a legend in the music world, no doubt about it.

Autospy will be schedule later today, and I have strong feelings that he had OD on painkillers, just like Elvis..

History repeats, eh eh eh?

I just saw the news in another forum.

For a moment, I thought... "Eh? Is that the same Michael Jackson... from Moonwalker?"

After looking it up on various articles, it was confirmed.

Boy... shocking. I'm surprised something like that happened to him.

Michael Jackson was never perfect like any of us. He may have been thru alot of problems in his years but so have we. We got thru many problems that are so fucked up and everything. So he was someone we call Human. Life and Death are never going to be truly understanding for any of us but we just gotta do what we do anyway...live your life to the fullest as possible.

I may not truly liked Michale Jackson but I would admit that he was actually a good musican.

He was one of the most memorable musicans of the pop cluture in the 1980s to the 1990s...with his famous albums such as thriller, moonwalk, and bad.

He may be gone, but he will never be forgotten with the music still playing for decades.

Elvis Presley, The Beatles, marilyn monroe...and now Michael Jackson living thru the music that still is heard for decades.

Time has really fly.

Once again, I watched MJ on news again. Suddenly, I got so I dunno just feeling really sad for him, I don't know why. With MJ's death, It's like I lost a part of myself.

Oh, well I thought about going to see him perform in future but too late, he's gone. I have seen his sister Janet Jackson at concert few times before.

Autospy will be schedule later today, and I have strong feelings that he had OD on painkillers, just like Elvis..

History repeats, eh eh eh?

probably he sat on the toilet just like Elvis.

Michael Jackson was never perfect like any of us. He may have been thru alot of problems in his years but so have we. We got thru many problems that are so fucked up and everything. So he was someone we call Human. Life and Death are never going to be truly understanding for any of us but we just gotta do what we do anyway...live your life to the fullest as possible.

I may not truly liked Michale Jackson but I would admit that he was actually a good musican.

He was one of the most memorable musicans of the pop cluture in the 1980s to the 1990s...with his famous albums such as thriller, moonwalk, and bad.

He may be gone, but he will never be forgotten with the music still playing for decades.

Elvis Presley, The Beatles, marilyn monroe...and now Michael Jackson living thru the music that still is heard for decades.

Time has really fly.

Well, MJ s Dad abuse him while he was little kid. Force him to practice dance during middle of night like 3am and 4am. I saw that movie, wow it was really impact me how much his Dad beat up those 5 Jackson sons to become famous concert in 1970's.

Right...MJ and his brothers/sisters has been abused by their father..not sure about sisters but all I know brothers were abused. Really sad! That's why MJ really loves kids and give kids stuff such as zoo, amusement park, etc. Let them have fun and have a childhood. Sad to see him to go! :(

Agreed. No matter what your feelings toward him personally were, the world has lost a tremendous talent. It is a sad day, indeed.

I think most have lost MJ already.

That was really shocking news of Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson you will be missed by many many fans. :( R.I.P. Michael Jackson~

MJ is not dead, he is in a federal witness protection program. They faked it so that he would be safe.

MJ is not dead, he is in a federal witness protection program. They faked it so that he would be safe.

He's DEAD, period like Laketahoe says. If it's ALL over the news, then he's dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back