Michael Jackson Died at the age of 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jackson must be having one heck of an afterlife now.

i bet the devil has michael jackson preforming "beat it" with a whole new meaning

That doesnt always mean one is guilty. Entertainment lawyers usually advise celebrities to settle instead of going to trial whether they are guilty or not. My cousin works with a law firm that specializes in entertainment. It does make sense because juries are unpredictable and could come up with outrageous sums of $$ to pay the allegated victims.

None of us were there..he was acquitted so to say he was guilty, it is speculation and vice versa.
sure, sure and 1+1=7 :dizzy:

ccsinned, just follow in your own heart and dont mind others opinions about MJ. *shrug*

Speculate all you want. Nobody knows but MJ and the boy themselves.
some of those young boys are now very wealthy...

I guess instead of saying he molested them, he rented their services as underage male prostitutes :hmm:

some of those young boys are now very wealthy...

I guess instead of saying he molested them, he rented their services as underage male prostitutes :hmm:

Who knows? Maybe he did, maybe not. U are entitled to your opinion. For me, I dont know what really happened and probably will never know. Oh well.

ok.gif

didn't say it as a joke. i hate pedophiles and anyone else that hurts children, even if they can sing and dance...

after all innocent people don't settle for "undisclosed milions" with a family of a boy that had just finished giving the police a graphic discription of a poka-dot penis....

well, you make me chuck a bit. suppose I say "ha" instead "lol". my bad.

sure, sure and 1+1=7 :dizzy:

She has a point in that we will never definitely know. That is NOT to say I don't agree with your accessment because I do. The sad fact is our justice system is SO screwed up that celebrities are allowed to get away with crimes. There was enough circumstantial evidence to certainly justify suspicion. I would say that if the man was innocent, his actions and statements sure as hell didn't help his case any.

She has a point in that we will never definitely know. That is NOT to say I don't agree with your accessment because I do. The sad fact is our justice system is SO screwed up that celebrities are allowed to get away with crimes. There was enough circumstantial evidence to certainly justify suspicion. I would say that if the man was innocent, his actions and statements sure as hell didn't help his case any.
oh I fully understand her point. i honestly see his actions as hiding guilt. it is a shame the first scandal was settled out of court. the truth should have come out a decade sooner, less people would have been hurt and no speculation all these years later...

Now, again, would you want to leave your kid along with other kids (all boys) with Jackson for a sleepover? Yes or no?....
A non-answer or no reply pretty much proves on what the answer would be. Just don't say anything and we'll take that as a "No"
Depends on how broke I was? :roll: I dunno. Hard to put myself in a parental role. Maybe people choose to move on, or, perhaps, they don't feel the need to debate this issue with you. There are many that think all the stories are fabricated. I think there is something there, but I never saw enough evidence, nor did a jury. This whole thing is the death of a musician. People will mourn, regardless.

Depends on how broke I was? :roll: I dunno. Hard to put myself in a parental role. Maybe people choose to move on, or, perhaps, they don't feel the need to debate this issue with you. There are many that think all the stories are fabricated. I think there is something there, but I never saw enough evidence, nor did a jury. This whole thing is the death of a musician. People will mourn, regardless.

I must say I have to agree with you on this one. It's possible MJ was a child molester but there's never been enough evidence against MJ. We can't know for certain if he was one. Personally, I think it's possible he was one. I just don't see the evidence being there.

That said, he was a great musician and he should be remembered this way.

shocking.... cardiac arrest if not revived within two minutes have extremely SLIM of survival. From what I read, he was without pulse for several minutes so the odds is virtually ZERO.

i remind when late British Princess Diana tried to save life and she died at ages 36 years old and doctor in France did tried save Princess of Wales's life but its too late!! and Diana already dies in surgery dues results from cardiac arrest what doctor told reporter and media in 1997.

911 call from Jackson home: He's not breathing
911 call from Jackson home: He's not breathing - CNN.com

The person at Michael Jackson's home who called 911 Thursday told the operator the singer wasn't breathing and wasn't conscious, according to a recording of phone call released Friday.

"I need an ambulance," the person told the 911 operator.

Police spoke with Jackson's doctor on Thursday but have been unable to reach him Friday for further questioning, the Los Angeles Police Department said.

A car the doctor was using was towed from Jackson's home Thursday and impounded, authorities said.

The car may contain "medications pertinent to the investigation" into Jackson's death, said detective Agustin Villanueva of the Los Angeles Police Department.

Police did not release the doctor's name.

Public records show the car is registered to a Texas woman who is an associate of a cardiologist. The cardiologist is licensed in California and Texas and also has an office in Las Vegas, Nevada.

CNN's calls to the doctor's office were not immediately returned.

Authorities said Friday the cause of Michael Jackson's death will not be determined officially for weeks.

The superstar's sudden death Thursday at age 50 left a family devastated, an industry stunned and legions of fans lost. It also left a glaring question: What happened?

"The likelihood is very slim that we will have any results to release today because of the extensive level of the tests that we're going to be performing," said Ed Winter, assistant chief of the Los Angeles coroners office.

The results of toxicology tests are expected in six to eight weeks, he said, adding that the cause of death will be determined when all results come in.

Initial autopsy results could show whether Jackson had an underlying heart condition, medical experts say.

There are questions over whether Jackson's death may have involved medication.

Brian Oxman, a former attorney for the Jackson family who was with the family in the hospital emergency room on Thursday, told CNN he had been concerned about medications the pop star was taking.

"I talked to this family about it, I warned them. I said that Michael is overmedicating and that I did not want to see this kind of a case develop," Oxman told CNN's "American Morning" on Friday.

He referred to Anna Nicole Smith, the former model and reality TV show star who died of an overdose in 2007.

"I said, 'If that's what's going to happen to Michael, it's all going to break our hearts.' And my worst fears are here."

Oxman emphasized that he does not know what killed Jackson, and was not making accusations against any individual.

CNN is seeking response from the family.

Jackson was in apparent cardiac arrest when paramedics rushed him Thursday from his home to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, where a team of physicians tried to resuscitate him for more than an hour, according to Jackson's brother Jermaine. He said the music idol was pronounced dead at 2:26 p.m.

The night before he had complained of not feeling well, brother Marlon Jackson said.

He told CNN on Thursday about his conversation with Jackson's manager Frank Dileo. On Wednesday night, Jackson said he was not feeling well, so his doctor went to see him. "Frank said, 'Marlon, from last night to this morning, I don't know what happened.' When they got to him this morning, he wasn't breathing."

The troubled icon had been preparing for a comeback tour, aimed at extending his legendary career and helping to pay off hundreds of millions of dollars in debt.

Michael Jackson began his professional work at age 5, singing with his brothers before shooting to superstardom as a solo artist. He had numerous No. 1 hits, the best known being "Thriller."

"Thriller" was the best-selling album of all time, at an estimated 50 million copies worldwide.

After dominating the popular music scene for years, Jackson became reclusive and mired in scandals that included child molestation charges. He was acquitted after a highly publicized trial in Santa Maria, California, in March 2006.

Last year, Jackson announced a comeback tour that was to start in July. When some of the shows were postponed till next year, rumors spread that the entertainer was weak and suffering from skin cancer.

But Marlon Jackson said he last saw his younger brother at a May 14 family gathering and he "looked great."

"He was looking well. He was getting ready to go into rehearsals for his tour. I don't know what happened," Marlon Jackson said.

The most famous of Michael Jackson's eight siblings, Janet, issued a statement through her manager.

"Janet Jackson is grief-stricken and devastated at the sudden loss of her brother," said Kenneth Crear. "She is ... flying immediately to California to be with her family."

A large crowd gathered outside the hospital, while in New York a huge crowd gathered outside the Apollo Theater.

Around the world, fans reacted with sadness.

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- The person at Michael Jackson's home who called 911 Thursday told the operator the singer wasn't breathing and wasn't conscious, according to a recording of phone call released Friday.

Autopsy results may shed light into the death of pop star Michael Jackson.

1 of 3 "I need an ambulance," the person told the 911 operator.

Police spoke with Jackson's doctor on Thursday but have been unable to reach him Friday for further questioning, the Los Angeles Police Department said.

A car the doctor was using was towed from Jackson's home Thursday and impounded, authorities said.

The car may contain "medications pertinent to the investigation" into Jackson's death, said detective Agustin Villanueva of the Los Angeles Police Department.

Police did not release the doctor's name. Listen to the 911 call »

Public records show the car is registered to a Texas woman who is an associate of a cardiologist. The cardiologist is licensed in California and Texas and also has an office in Las Vegas, Nevada.

CNN's calls to the doctor's office were not immediately returned.

Authorities said Friday the cause of Michael Jackson's death will not be determined officially for weeks.

The superstar's sudden death Thursday at age 50 left a family devastated, an industry stunned and legions of fans lost. It also left a glaring question: What happened?

"The likelihood is very slim that we will have any results to release today because of the extensive level of the tests that we're going to be performing," said Ed Winter, assistant chief of the Los Angeles coroners office.

The results of toxicology tests are expected in six to eight weeks, he said, adding that the cause of death will be determined when all results come in.

Initial autopsy results could show whether Jackson had an underlying heart condition, medical experts say. Watch coroner's office discuss Jackson's death. »

There are questions over whether Jackson's death may have involved medication.

Brian Oxman, a former attorney for the Jackson family who was with the family in the hospital emergency room on Thursday, told CNN he had been concerned about medications the pop star was taking.

"I talked to this family about it, I warned them. I said that Michael is overmedicating and that I did not want to see this kind of a case develop," Oxman told CNN's "American Morning" on Friday.

He referred to Anna Nicole Smith, the former model and reality TV show star who died of an overdose in 2007.

"I said, 'If that's what's going to happen to Michael, it's all going to break our hearts.' And my worst fears are here." Watch CNN's Sanjay Gupta discuss Jackson's death »

Oxman emphasized that he does not know what killed Jackson, and was not making accusations against any individual.

CNN is seeking response from the family.

Jackson was in apparent cardiac arrest when paramedics rushed him Thursday from his home to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, where a team of physicians tried to resuscitate him for more than an hour, according to Jackson's brother Jermaine. He said the music idol was pronounced dead at 2:26 p.m. Watch crowds gather at the hospital. »

The night before he had complained of not feeling well, brother Marlon Jackson said.

He told CNN on Thursday about his conversation with Jackson's manager Frank Dileo. On Wednesday night, Jackson said he was not feeling well, so his doctor went to see him. "Frank said, 'Marlon, from last night to this morning, I don't know what happened.' When they got to him this morning, he wasn't breathing."

The troubled icon had been preparing for a comeback tour, aimed at extending his legendary career and helping to pay off hundreds of millions of dollars in debt.

Michael Jackson began his professional work at age 5, singing with his brothers before shooting to superstardom as a solo artist. He had numerous No. 1 hits, the best known being "Thriller."

"Thriller" was the best-selling album of all time, at an estimated 50 million copies worldwide.

After dominating the popular music scene for years, Jackson became reclusive and mired in scandals that included child molestation charges. He was acquitted after a highly publicized trial in Santa Maria, California, in March 2006.

Don't Miss
In Depth: Michael Jackson
'King of Pop' dead at 50
Gallery: Jackson's life in pictures
Videos: A look at his life
Last year, Jackson announced a comeback tour that was to start in July. When some of the shows were postponed till next year, rumors spread that the entertainer was weak and suffering from skin cancer.

But Marlon Jackson said he last saw his younger brother at a May 14 family gathering and he "looked great."

"He was looking well. He was getting ready to go into rehearsals for his tour. I don't know what happened," Marlon Jackson said.

The most famous of Michael Jackson's eight siblings, Janet, issued a statement through her manager.

"Janet Jackson is grief-stricken and devastated at the sudden loss of her brother," said Kenneth Crear. "She is ... flying immediately to California to be with her family."

A large crowd gathered outside the hospital, while in New York a huge crowd gathered outside the Apollo Theater.

Around the world, fans reacted with sadness. iReport.com: Share your Michael Jackson memories

Some, including actress Elizabeth Taylor and musician Stevie Wonder, were too distraught to issue statements.

Producer Quincy Jones, who helped Jackson craft his hit albums "Off the Wall" and "Thriller," said, "I am absolutely devastated at this tragic and unexpected news.

"For Michael to be taken away from us so suddenly at such a young age, I just don't have the words," Jones added in a statement.

Jackson's music continues to be heard throughout the world "because he had it all -- talent, grace, professionalism and dedication," Jones said. He called Jackson a consummate entertainer, whose legacy will be felt around the world.

"I've lost my little brother today and part of my soul has gone with him," Jones said.

Berry Gordy, producer and founder of Motown Records, said Jackson's death was "like a bad dream."

"As a kid, Michael was always beyond his years. He was an innovator. He was a genius at what he did," Gordy said. "He had a knowingness about him. At 9 years old, when I first started working with him, he seemed to me like he had been here before. He was just so knowledgeable about life."

Jackson's former wife, Lisa Marie Presley, said she was "shocked and saddened" by his death.

"My heart goes out to his children and his family," she said.

Jackson is survived by his three children, Prince Michael I, Paris and Prince Michael II.

All I can say about the speculation surrounding MJ's guilt over the child molestion -- he was acquitted of all charges -- but it doesn't mean he wasn't guilty. I'm not saying he was. It's all speculation and there are 3 sides to every story -- 2 of them belonging to the parties involved (Michael Jackson and the accusor), and the one being the actual truth. And since we don't know for sure, I don't think we should tar him with the same brush that has been painted on those we KNOW to be guilty.

That doesnt always mean one is guilty. Entertainment lawyers usually advise celebrities to settle instead of going to trial whether they are guilty or not. My cousin works with a law firm that specializes in entertainment. It does make sense because juries are unpredictable and could come up with outrageous sums of $$ to pay the allegated victims.

None of us were there..he was acquitted so to say he was guilty, it is speculation and vice versa.

Ahem...please explain this revelation of an earlier case.

With Los Angeles Police Department detectives weighing his claims, Chandler gave them a roadmap to Jackson's below-the-waist geography, which, he said, includes distinctive "splotches" on his buttocks and one on his penis, "which is a light color similar to the color of his face." The boy's information was so precise, he even pinpointed where the splotch fell while Jackson's penis was erect, the length of the performer's pubic hair, and that he was circumcised.

It wasn't long after law enforcement's photo session that Jackson agreed to settle Chandler's civil claim for north of $20 million.

In a recent sealed affidavit, Tom Sneddon is quoted as saying that Chandler's pre-search description (and a drawing) "corroborated" photos taken of Jackson and observations made by officers who examined the body of evidence.

The Case Against Michael Jackson - January 6, 2005

The boy described accurately MJ's nether region!
:hmm:

Waiting for the autopsy report......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back