Merry Christmas and Happy new year to AD

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!! GO PATROITS!!!!

Please don't drink and drive.

First thing first -- 2007 has been another year. I am glad all of you in All Deaf has made it to the end, but there is many years to come. All the best for 2008!

I wish you all AD'ers a big MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Joyful New Year 2008!!!

I hope 2008 brings you good news and a happy life for your family and friends. See you all in 2008!! :D

You will get somethin' from me soon ! :D

That's very sweet of you. You do have my correct address here in Moorhead, MN, right? Just checking. Will go to myspace in case you left a message. :hug:

Merry Christmas!! May everyone have a peaceful and blessed season. May God pour his protection on everyone~ God bless you! Go Patriots!!

Also enjoy full moon on Christmas Eve. Maybe we get lucky we get to see a real santa claus fly across the sky clearly. :giggle:

merry christmas to all of you hope things go well in 2008 so have a happy healthy new year 2008 and stay safe on new year eve... ;)

Also enjoy full moon on Christmas Eve. Maybe we get lucky we get to see a real santa claus fly across the sky clearly. :giggle:

Dream on,Jazzy! I think you are believing that there is a real Santa Claus flying across the sky. Like all other holidays, it is always someone to invent the stories over the holidays. For this Christmas, it is suppose to respect and celebrate Jesus's birthday. Someone make up a story about the Santa Claus because there is a real St. Nickolaus who is a catholic priest who cares about the poor people, especially poor children, so he gave them the gifts that children never had before. Anyway, Christmas is beautiful and with all the lights on the houses and sharing the gifts everyone is at peace and happy. So Merry Christmas!!!! :wave:

Wish y'all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for 2008.

Have a safe Christmas Holiday. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you! :grouphug:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

To all ADers, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's. Let 2008 bring heath, happiness, and peace for all of us!

BCholidays1128.gif

I wanted to take a minute and wish everyone a blessed and Merry Christmas.

Hey! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! i'm off to see my family in Va.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone at AllDeaf!

Thanks to all of you for a very interesting year of posts. :P

Reba

Back