Merry Christmas and Happy new year to AD

ChristmasTree.jpg

It's midnite my time so I could say Merry Christmas to all of you!! Hope you all will have a safe holiday season, stay warm!! ;)

Merry Christmas and a happy new Year 2008

I feel, so different culture in USA and Germany, but I enjoy to learn from here :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New year. I wish you the best for 2008. I hope that our 2008 will be much better than 2007. :grouphug:

Year 2008 is the year for ASL -- let us innovate ASL! Let's paint the scene with ASL! viva la ASL! :)

Guess What..
My hubby and I were felt bad for our friend which his parent were passed away.. So We thought and willing open our heart welcomed him stay over our place for having Christmas Day dinner...
He really quite happy and spend time w/us Christmas Day Dinner...

We gave him nice gift... It's Coffee Makers because he tend going buy Tim Horton Coffee almost everyday.. So We bought him nice Coffee Makers.. so he will not going buy Tim Horton Coffee.. (chuckles) Save his money!

Guess What..
My hubby and I were felt bad for our friend which his parent were passed away.. So We thought and willing open our heart welcomed him stay over our place for having Christmas Day dinner...
He really quite happy and spend time w/us Christmas Day Dinner...

We gave him nice gift... It's Coffee Makers because he tend going buy Tim Horton Coffee almost everyday.. So We bought him nice Coffee Makers.. so he will not going buy Tim Horton Coffee.. (chuckles) Save his money!

That's very generous of you to him. I bet he is happy about Christmas. ;)

Back