Male Body Shave

I'm hairless, I have nice smooth chest, arms and underpit. :) I never shave.

Hehe, I do believe that you're asian! :p All North Asian guys don't get hairs on their legs or anywhere!

I have shaved my legs few times for about 6 months and i stopped, because i couldn't be bother to do it.

I dont shave, but clip with number one. What I think of a man shave his legs depends on what are the purposes? Sport? Cannot stand being a bigfoot? Female wanna-be? Again, that depends. :afro:

I dont shave, but clip with number one. What I think of a man shave his legs depends on what are the purposes? Sport? Cannot stand being a bigfoot? Female wanna-be? Again, that depends. :afro:

Sports and don't want to be bigfoot is the main reason why men shave. I can't stand to be a bigfoot, I dont' want to be lol ;)

I don't like to see uni-brows and bushy brows, hairy ears and noses, or really hairy backs on older men.

Other than that, I don't understand why men would want to look like prepubescent boys. It seems to me that the only way a smooth, hairless male body would appeal to an adult is if they are turned on by little boys. Ugh, sick!

My friend has also much hair on his chest and back. He said it even scares himself and he always tries to cover his chest when wearing a shirt.
I knew a guy who had so much hair on his chest and back that he once had it waxed... but it grew back in a week. :eek:

I don't like to see uni-brows and bushy brows, hairy ears and noses, or really hairy backs on older men.

Other than that, I don't understand why men would want to look like prepubescent boys. It seems to me that the only way a smooth, hairless male body would appeal to an adult is if they are turned on by little boys. Ugh, sick!
Remember Fraubrau's lesbian lover... Unibrau from Austin Powers: The Spy Who Loved Me? ;)

Not always... Some straight guys hate having hairs on their body too.

that is interesting that you, guys and gals, made posts...

i had shaved my legs for 12 yrs for triathlons races and road bikings. shaving legs helps preventing the infections from sweats in bike crashes and less ripping the skins when you land onto the pavements.

and i might shave my legs again for mountain biking races this year since my wife doesnt mind at all.

Hehe, I do believe that you're asian! :p All North Asian guys don't get hairs on their legs or anywhere!

I have shaved my legs few times for about 6 months and i stopped, because i couldn't be bother to do it.

very good. i have know one korean guy who is much older than me and have much hairless than me.

I think I have too much hair in my nose. *looking at mirror*

I think it's fortunatly for me to have manly leg. :)

that is interesting that you, guys and gals, made posts...

i had shaved my legs for 12 yrs for triathlons races and road bikings. shaving legs helps preventing the infections from sweats in bike crashes and less ripping the skins when you land onto the pavements.

and i might shave my legs again for mountain biking races this year since my wife doesnt mind at all.
I can understand that for sports performance reasons.

I never shave my legs, But my pubes, sometimes, my armpit, sometimes, but chest is naturally smooth. i know some str8 guys shaved also, for excercising and swimming and others. I shaved my face once a week, bec, i couldnt grow beard, love to have goatee, but I couldn't. Oh well. just still babe face. tee hee.

I never shave my legs, But my pubes, sometimes, my armpit, sometimes, but chest is naturally smooth. i know some str8 guys shaved also, for excercising and swimming and others. I shaved my face once a week, bec, i couldnt grow beard, love to have goatee, but I couldn't. Oh well. just still babe face. tee hee.

depend how old are you. I don't get mustache until I was 26 and little weak goatee I couldn't meet right now as I'm already 30

That wife's tale. Hate to tell you, that it's false.

In scientific, Cutting does not stimulate new growth.
You are totally correct. :)

Shaving and cutting does NOT increase hair growth. Shaving and cutting effect only the dead hair above the surface of the skin. Hair "growth" begins below the surface of the skin. It's effected mostly by general health, hormones, medications, exposure to radiation, age, and heredity.

Shave to impress other men? Wow I never heard of a straight men actually would shave to impress other men. :giggle:
I was only being sarcastic. :o I don't really remember of the reason why he does it. I never have liked him from the first day I have known him. :)

There's this gal I know who wanted to grow facial hair. So, she shaved her face daily. She eventually grew sideburns, mustache, and a goatee.

No, she wasn't taking hormone pills or anything.

may be manly genetic from her family. I know gal who have hairy.. too much hairy on her arms. :eek3:

Back