Male Body Shave

I don't like to see uni-brows and bushy brows, hairy ears and noses, or really hairy backs on older men.

Other than that, I don't understand why men would want to look like prepubescent boys. It seems to me that the only way a smooth, hairless male body would appeal to an adult is if they are turned on by little boys. Ugh, sick!

I agree with your first paragraph. Some men look as if they're demon-possessed if they've got very bushy eyebrows, hair sprouting out their noses, ears and below the collar, as well as on their neck. It makes me sick!!

Um, I will reluctantly reply to your second paragraph. This is not the reason I do this, as I model nude for art classes at two universities. Believe me, if a person is suffering from depression and/or self-esteem issues, this will help immensily to build up their self-esteem. Works for me!

that is interesting that you, guys and gals, made posts...

i had shaved my legs for 12 yrs for triathlons races and road bikings. shaving legs helps preventing the infections from sweats in bike crashes and less ripping the skins when you land onto the pavements.

and i might shave my legs again for mountain biking races this year since my wife doesnt mind at all.

Yes, it´s true that´s what my son and my friends said the same thing.

I knew a guy who had so much hair on his chest and back that he once had it waxed... but it grew back in a week. :eek:

:rofl: a WEEK?! ahahaha! My mom just learned waxing and she did my friend's back and shoulders... I would love to see him go through that every week!

Male athletics such as, swimmers, runners, and etc, shaved their legs or arms for speed.

I used to shave my legs 'cause I was a swimmer for a while.

Back