Male Body Shave

Thank you for the links! :D I'd try those.

VamPyroX

I know you. Here are the revealed pictures:

gorilla1.jpg
Bigfoot1.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ;)

:lol: thread.

My oldest son shaved his underarm and legs. :eek3: I asked him why he do that? He said that many guys do like that.. Oh yeah, I have seen them at swimming pool and fitness studio... Oh Well... :ugh3: He said that it´s fashion...

He hates hairy and said that it makes him look ape and don´t want to be like his Daddy... :giggle: I explained him that his hair will grow thicker if he carried on shave his underarm and legs. He said that I do the same then... I said no more... :eek3: :giggle:

My Turkish co-worker shaved his chest, underarm and legs... It must be work hard for him...wow... I suggest him to use wax then he won´t shave his hairy until 4 or 6 weeks. He said OOccchhh.... :giggle:

My brother is starting to think about shave his chest as well....

Yeah I notice the male body shaving are becoming popular today. I agree with your son, I don't want to be a bear man. I felt so luckily I have the same hair pattern as my dad, he only have little spot hair on the chest, on the tits, and little on belly button that's it. I know some of men have very serious hairy body, they sometimes look like a monkey's hairs all full of the body, even the back too! YUCK...

I shave my arms & chest. I started doing this in college for track. It just felt like I would be able to run faster. I did this after meeting a guy that was on the swim team and he shaved his arm & legs. When he explained that there is less friction in the water which will allow him to shave a little off his time, as well as it also helps to keep cool during the summer.

Didn't really notice any difference in my time, but did notice the reaction outside of track. I had more women touching my arms and flirting with me compared to when I didn't. We're talking increased frequency, duration, and intensity. From that point, I started shaving my chest as well (but still leave the "trail" intact :ty:) My theory is; a women sees a hairy arm, they may think there is less hygiene involved, or the touch may be wierd(rough, scratchy, etc..). Without the hair, you may be seen as more hygiene friendly, and soft to the touch.

The only downside to shaving is that sometimes you have to deal with some of the weird people or the social status quo. Once, after crashing on the couch after a party, this random dude(never met him before) woke me at at 4 in the morning to ask if I shave my pubes'. Talk about leaving an impression :eek3:

I shave my arms & chest. I started doing this in college for track. It just felt like I would be able to run faster. I did this after meeting a guy that was on the swim team and he shaved his arm & legs. When he explained that there is less friction in the water which will allow him to shave a little off his time, as well as it also helps to keep cool during the summer.

Didn't really notice any difference in my time, but did notice the reaction outside of track. I had more women touching my arms and flirting with me compared to when I didn't. We're talking increased frequency, duration, and intensity. From that point, I started shaving my chest as well (but still leave the "trail" intact :ty:) My theory is; a women sees a hairy arm, they may think there is less hygiene involved, or the touch may be wierd(rough, scratchy, etc..). Without the hair, you may be seen as more hygiene friendly, and soft to the touch.

The only downside to shaving is that sometimes you have to deal with some of the weird people or the social status quo. Once, after crashing on the couch after a party, this random dude(never met him before) woke me at at 4 in the morning to ask if I shave my pubes'. Talk about leaving an impression :eek3:

Yeah I agree with you, to shave the legs and other body parts helps to run faster or swim faster. When I have my leg with hair, I can feel the temperature of water when put my leg in the bath, but without hair, I don't really feel the temperature, even doesn't feel like that my leg is in the water! I feel like I am dipping a stick in the water :giggle:

Somebody has to help me with my legs and ass cuz I have a sore back. If you are willing to come over, here is my address: A34C Rome Circle, Planet Mars. :giggle:

:lol: a this thread!

I dated a guy who was super hairy...not my thing..I prefer less hair on a guy. I read that guys shaving their pubic area is becoming popular.

:lol: a this thread!

I dated a guy who was super hairy...not my thing..I prefer less hair on a guy. I read that guys shaving their pubic area is becoming popular.

My friend has also much hair on his chest and back. He said it even scares himself and he always tries to cover his chest when wearing a shirt.

Last summer at the CA Adventure, we waited in the line to go Grizzly Rapid (my favorite ride). We were in the line and we were behind the family. There is a beautiful little girl around like I'll say 8 or 9 years old..she got a lot of hair on her body! I only can see is on her back (cuz she wore tank top I think), her arms and legs. :eek3: I felt so bad for her to have those so much hair. Judy my best friend and I said poor girl and I hope no body tease her at school. :( I think probably a lot of hormones in her body to produce so much hair? :dunno: I am sure in future she'll shave them off no matter what.

Last summer at the CA Adventure, we waited in the line to go Grizzly Rapid (my favorite ride). We were in the line and we were behind the family. There is a beautiful little girl around like I'll say 8 or 9 years old..she got a lot of hair on her body! I only can see is on her back (cuz she wore tank top I think), her arms and legs. :eek3: I felt so bad for her to have those so much hair. Judy my best friend and I said poor girl and I hope no body tease her at school. :( I think probably a lot of hormones in her body to produce so much hair? :dunno: I am sure in future she'll shave them off no matter what.

Or maybe she don't want to shave?

Maybe...maybe dr will put her on medication to control her hormones? :dunno: She is only like maybe younger than 10 years old...so I don't know really...I felt so bad for her.
I think there are several medical ways of permanently removing hairs in that case .

Maybe...maybe dr will put her on medication to control her hormones? :dunno: She is only like maybe younger than 10 years old...so I don't know really...I felt so bad for her.

I remember a woman who had too many hairs on her face. She did shave her beard and mustache . Finally she got medical help and was in the process of recovering.. I don't know if she completely got rid of hairs :dunno2:

Back