Look this picture of me at birthday party yesterday

Hello,

You all look great! Handsome's kids look so adorable!!!

Liebling... I wouldn't have noticed that the wallpaper was peeling like an onion if you didn't mention it.

Yeah... It is peeling. Just grab a stapler and staple here and there. Smile... Job is done!!!

One time, I had an old car, a Pontiac Fiero (Really sh.tty car). The ceiling was sagging just above my head so, I used tacks to hold it up there. :giggle:

First of all I want to thank you for post here and make nice compliment... I want to ask you few hours ago.. Now I'm asking you a curious question... It's just curious of me... :giggle:

What do you picture yourself about us before I post the real pictures of us... Just spat anything to here what you think... I love to hear this... :giggle:... (I'm pretty open-mind to anything without offence..)

Actually, before you had posted the picture in here - I wasn't really thinking much of it but however I was having a "picture" in my head to imagine what you looked like, Liebling. I had seen Handsome_Smiley, BabyHornyBrat and Sunshinelady's pictures previously in all of their avatars.

I had thought you might would be a blonde with a witty character :lol: After all, I have to readjust the image in my head since now I've seen the pictures, ha ha.

I had thought you might would be a blonde with a witty character :lol: After all, I have to readjust the image in my head since now I've seen the pictures, ha ha.

:lol: I had the same image of Liebling as a blonde. Now I'm going to have to readjust my mental picture of her.

:jaw: Heaps of congratulation to you Liebling for posting your photos here as I know your real camera shy person (me too!!)

I noticed you have lost some of weight, thats good start, perhaps health spa is good for you. Lovely preparing for a bridemaid soon

One of my daughters have same stripe jumper as yours!!!

It is very rare to see picture of you yourself in open forum, and thank you for sharing this with us.

WELL DONE!!!

Do you want my honest opinion, well you always remind me of "Elizabeth Taylor, a film star"

Danny is real tall - oh my goodness - no!!!!!!!
:jaw:

Excellent pose images!
Thanks Sunshinelady bring picture here on this thread... Excellence!

Liebling, you're still look'n great anyway but don't feel embrasse about your wallpaper peeled out... perhaps your home looks so lovely unique furniture fashion!

you are welcome!! :)

:jaw: Heaps of congratulation to you Liebling for posting your photos here as I know your real camera shy person (me too!!)

I noticed you have lost some of weight, thats good start, perhaps health spa is good for you. Lovely preparing for a bridemaid soon

It is very rare to see picture of you yourself in open forum, and thank you for sharing this with us.

WELL DONE!!!

Do you want my honest opinion, well you always remind me of "Elizabeth Taylor, a film star"

:jaw:

Time for you to show yourself... :giggle: All I see was your eyes.. and side of your face... We wanna see the real you...

Excellent pose images!
Thanks Sunshinelady bring picture here on this thread... Excellence!

Liebling, you're still look'n great anyway but don't feel embrasse about your wallpaper peeled out... perhaps your home looks so lovely unique furniture fashion!

:ty: I hate to see that wallpaper... I nagged my hubby to glue it together... :giggle: He said that he will do that this weekends.

Yes, I restore or refurbish on furniture and things from old junks and very old furniture by myself. I did a lot of furniture/things myself...

Hello,

You all look great! Handsome's kids look so adorable!!!

Liebling... I wouldn't have noticed that the wallpaper was peeling like an onion if you didn't mention it.

Yeah... It is peeling. Just grab a stapler and staple here and there. Smile... Job is done!!!

One time, I had an old car, a Pontiac Fiero (Really sh.tty car). The ceiling was sagging just above my head so, I used tacks to hold it up there. :giggle:

:rofl: I'm too picker and hate to see like this.... :giggle:

@AngelOfRoses... :ty: You see me at last... :giggle:

laughing at Jolie's and deafskeptic's comment... :lol:

Exactly, Crazymomma!!!! :D

:ty: for compliment, Kalista....

Wow! That are really good pictures of yall!! Yall look so great and beautiful!! :)

I guess you are just like your signature; "laughter is the best medicne" sunshinelady!

Yes I admit that I'm a camera shy... I often take pictures of my family during outing trip and often to forget to take picture of myself... :giggle:

I promised at few months ago to post a family picture this April due Danny's confirmation. It's time for everyone to know who I really am... I wasn't plan to have pictures on my birthday party until ADers got me & Sunshinelady's attention in BabyHornyBrat04's thread to take a picture of ourselves in my house... Now I am here.... :D

See Crazymomma's comment for want to see a picture of you.... :giggle:

Yeah, I positive my stress and thyroid problem at spa.... I have a lot of learn how to positive myself there in Spa which is good. It's not because of lost weight but positive my healthy.

Yes, I'm carrying on to lose bit more weight but my hubby said it's enough... for me not... :giggle: He don't like skinny... :D My hubby already remind me that DreamDeaf order bridemaid dress for me (US size 12) what if I lose more weight then bridemaid dress might be too big for me... :giggle: I told my hubby that DreamDeaf's mother will fix it for me if it's too big for me... :D

Exactly same? wow! This is fashion.... I love to wear it often...

WELL DONE!!!

:ty: for compliment... Yes, it's time for me to open who I am because DreamDeaf might lost me at Airport... No Way... ADers will know who I am when I'm in America... :D

:giggle: You often say this to me for years... :giggle: Don't flatter me... I'm not longer young... :giggle:

Yes he is.... He is no longer child but young man... He already has puberty... I look up to him when I talk to him... :giggle:

Hey there!! Those are great pics!!!! Everyone looks great! I was surprised to see how different HandsomeSmiley looked without his hat. :giggle:

Liebling..u look great! Finally I have a face to go with the name!

Looks like u all had fun!

All of your kids are adorable and yes, Liebling, your son is VERY tall for his age. I was suprised that BabyHornyBrat is tiny..I thought she would e taller.

Glad your birthday was a lot of fun! :)

Now, I'm feel alike wanna meet more AD'ers.. LOL

silly in my head~ Don't worry just blame my head went too far and imaginations! :laugh2:

Time for you to show yourself... :giggle: All I see was your eyes.. and side of your face... We wanna see the real you...

Hi CrazyMomma, I believe I have post a photo of me and my daughter together here somewhere, I think its under Deafsubca's thread, but could not find, oh bugger, give me a time, I hope to find one and add the url link here for you to see. If anyone knows where to find, please post it here on my behalf thanks!!

Hey there!! Those are great pics!!!! Everyone looks great! I was surprised to see how different HandsomeSmiley looked without his hat. :giggle:

Liebling..u look great! Finally I have a face to go with the name!

Looks like u all had fun!

All of your kids are adorable and yes, Liebling, your son is VERY tall for his age. I was suprised that BabyHornyBrat is tiny..I thought she would e taller.

Glad your birthday was a lot of fun! :)

Yes I'm agree with you that they are total different people than we know them here in forum..... They are such sweetie people... :D BabyHornBrat04 is a real shy person, really total different as her reaction in her thread... :giggle:

:ty: for compliment.

I do not consider my sons as kids but teenage or young adult. Yeah, my son's height is equal as his Daddy... He has the same shoe size as his Dad...

Hi CrazyMomma, I believe I have post a photo of me and my daughter together here somewhere, I think its under Deafsubca's thread, but could not find, oh bugger, give me a time, I hope to find one and add the url link here for you to see. If anyone knows where to find, please post it here on my behalf thanks!!

Sorry, I can't find because of toooo many pictures in few different threads... Yes, I remember that you posted a picture of yourself with your daughter last year.

Yes I agreed with you, anyway I will post just one picture of myself much easier this way ok with you Liebling?

HAPPY NOW - CRAZYMOMMA?!?!?!

Back