Long long day!

Hockeydude77

Reaction score
It's been a pretty rough weekend :( ! I have been feeling pretty tired these last few months. I thought I was just tired from working so many hours and juggling school I mean taking on 14 credits and a full time job. But Friday something Was just not right I found a lump in my neck a small one and it was painless but Im always tired. So I decided to get to doctors yesterday and I explained my symtoms to my doctor and my lump that is small size.

He sent me to emergency room for test to be ran my blood test and wanted to do a bone morrow test but I was not ready for doctor to jam a needle in my hip. Anyways as I sat in the emergency room alone in this room with a damn gown on and a million things going through my head. But doctors came back to my room and explained that my white blood cell count is very low and is a pretty much a symtom in Acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL). When he said this to me I had this sick feeling just go from the top of my head to my toes like a heat wave went through my body and I got really weak and scared :shock::shock::shock:

I was are you saying I'm going to die? He said I don't like to give people this kind of news until results are back. But if your results come back positive for leukemia your chance of survival are pretty low with this type of cancer. My legs almost callaps under me. So here I am my results will be back Tuesday and I'm pretty scared but then I say to myself I will be able to see my dad and Gia! But I'm to young I haven't even lived life to its fullest. People I just had to get this off my chest and the only place I could turn to was this site. All I want from everyone is keep me in your prayers please, please pray for me.

My god this is going to be the hardest two days I swear. And if my results come back positive as my doctor said it will be my biggest battle I'll ever face in my life. Im sorry to post this here but I haven't told my mom or sisters and brothers because I don't want to worry them I don't want sympathy from anyone but your prayers. Thanks so much

God I am so, so sorry. What a terrible thing to go thru. That wait is brutal, I have been there. Juat try your best not to think about all the negatives. Maybe do some research so you feel enpowered about wheat is going on. Also remember there are so many cases of people beating cancers even the hard types. I pray the tests come back negative and you are fine. If you need to chat, your are always welcomed to send me a message. Good luck and God Bless!!!! If possible can you let us know the results?

also been though similar (breast cancer)one dr said something simlar but other dr's did not.Dr do give you worst scenerio so try take heart...i wrote my life off with a few days like you despair....God bless my dear, will take you into my thoughts as i sure others will good luck and please lets us all know results

I'm sorry that you're going thru this very heavy burden now. I will definitely be praying for you, especially to make it thru this wait for results.

Thank you for sharing your burden with us. Please keep us updated.

May God grace you with peace and strength, and give wisdom to your doctors.

:hug:

I am sorry you are going through this, Please never lose hope. I will be praying for you. You have our support, Message me anytime i am here for you.

Hey everyone thanks so much for the kind words and I mean it thank you. Yes the few days are brutal trust me I'm there. Like last night trying to sleep as if it was my last my god I never in a million yrs thought it was going to be me in that room being told by a doctor that you could potentially die in the near future. I'm just glad that they told me that I go to doctors tomorrow for my results, Instead of waiting on a call.

Again thanks everyone and I will for sure keep you all posted I really hate to post such information to kind of bring a person down. Also caz I'm sorry you had to experience this.
Also I have done a lot of research on this type of cancer these last few days and I tell you the outcome is not very good but these are just numbers as angel says.
Also mushy cookies thanks so much for making me laugh and smile like I already said your a cool girl and just seem to always be in high spirits thanks for your E-mails as well they make me laugh and make me forget this lol so everyone thanks for the kind words I'll post my results tomorrow after 6 my appointment is at 5pm again thanks everyone :wave::wave::wave::wave:

Hey, hang in!!

You know, I see that you're in Michigan. If you're even in Grand Rapids area, I'll be happy to hang out with you and also show you some deaf related events.

i no tell you take it easy cos you no be able to tonight or your tommorow or is it my today that nearly over and your afternoon....that the thing when on american site time go tits up...be assured i and everyone who read your post hearts with you,goodnight my dear or is it goodmorning..
you dont say your age but i can see you young woman and as a mum myself i ask you to tell her as soon as you feel able to or at least tell your sister no one should go through this alone

Life seems to be so unfair sometimes....getting over one hurdle...then facing another.....But we were never promised a rose garden, and for every rose, we get a thorn. Hoping you can keep somewhat "positive". Easier said than done....and hope for good results!....Good Luck.

God give lord heal you suffer your strength mind and inspiration your heart to suffer pain heal, hold faithful! we are support to your I reading comments

we continue keep pray support encourage hear news!

Hey everyone I really want to apologize for neglecting this post that I started and all the support from you guys thanks so much for all the kind words. Well as it comes out I was positive for having cancer. It was a hard pill to swallow when I was told by the doctor that day. I swear my legs gave in when I heard the results. So come to find out I'm in the early stages but that don't mean anything as far as the doctor says. What I endured in a few days of test the morrow extraction was the most painful thing I ever felt putting that huge needle in my hip bone. But everyone thanks again for all the encouraging words all I know I'm in for a fight for my life. I guess I'm still in denial but when I'm having test ran it really sinks in how real this is. I mean I don't even have kids yet that is my dream to be a father. Grow old with my future wife. Treat her like a queen she deserves to be treated like. I want to travel the world. I'm in my prime and now I'm halted once again. I lay in bed catching myself being angry with god and ask why this? You know I'm ok with being born deaf it comes to my advantage sometimes I learned to live with it. I delt with the teasing in school growing up, being called a deaf mute it made me stronger as a person it put a shell around me it made me realize that some are degenerate to a sense when it comes to disabilities. But all the blood and sweat and tears I've endured over the years and losing my best friend my soulmate you cast this on me why? I've always respected others I also devoted my time to you and followed your rules. What more can I handle believe it or not everyone just a few days later after finding out the news I was texted by my sister that I need to get to the hospital my niece who is a teenager tried to commit suicide she is in ICU in a induced coma. She took a overdose of pills because her boyfriend broke up with her. I was like holy shit here I'm going to be fighting for the most precious thing god can give us "LIFE" and I would give anything in this whole world to make sure I can live a long life and enjoy all my dreams. And here I have my niece trying to end her over a boy what the hell is going on here.

Anyways I'm sorry to ramble on I'm just in total disbelief that I have cancer, and don't understand why god puts these test on people when you endured so much. But I refuse to feel sorry for myself, I have proved to many people that living in a world of silence never stopped me from chasing my dreams and aspirations I may of had to go that extra mile to make it happen but it was all worth it. So please never give up on your dreams everyone deaf or not you live only once and if you sit back and think about it hard enough it really gives you a sense of fear that you could be gone today or tomorrow so make each day worth it people make sure you always tell the ones you love how much they mean to you because you might not get the chance too and don't want you to regret something. So again everyone thank you so much for caring for me it means a lot and I can say I love this forum I have met some pretty amazing people in the short time I've been on here. I also can't wait to meet more, again I'm sorry and thanks everyone have a beautiful day.
Christopher

Mushycookies: Hope you are doing allright. DON'T make me spam your inbox xD

I'm doing good babygirl lol can we vp tonight :lol: :hug: :hug:

I hope your treatments are going well. Please keep us posted.

How is your niece? Did she come out of the coma?

It's been a pretty rough weekend :( ! I have been feeling pretty tired these last few months. I thought I was just tired from working so many hours and juggling school I mean taking on 14 credits and a full time job. But Friday something Was just not right I found a lump in my neck a small one and it was painless but Im always tired. So I decided to get to doctors yesterday and I explained my symtoms to my doctor and my lump that is small size.

He sent me to emergency room for test to be ran my blood test and wanted to do a bone morrow test but I was not ready for doctor to jam a needle in my hip. Anyways as I sat in the emergency room alone in this room with a damn gown on and a million things going through my head. But doctors came back to my room and explained that my white blood cell count is very low and is a pretty much a symtom in Acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL). When he said this to me I had this sick feeling just go from the top of my head to my toes like a heat wave went through my body and I got really weak and scared :shock::shock::shock:

I was are you saying I'm going to die? He said I don't like to give people this kind of news until results are back. But if your results come back positive for leukemia your chance of survival are pretty low with this type of cancer. My legs almost callaps under me. So here I am my results will be back Tuesday and I'm pretty scared but then I say to myself I will be able to see my dad and Gia! But I'm to young I haven't even lived life to its fullest. People I just had to get this off my chest and the only place I could turn to was this site. All I want from everyone is keep me in your prayers please, please pray for me.

My god this is going to be the hardest two days I swear. And if my results come back positive as my doctor said it will be my biggest battle I'll ever face in my life. Im sorry to post this here but I haven't told my mom or sisters and brothers because I don't want to worry them I don't want sympathy from anyone but your prayers. Thanks so much

I just saw your thread and I am so sorry to hear about this. My thoughts are with you , you should not feel sorry for posting this here, you should get all the support you can at a time like this. I had a friend that had a brain tumor
and she did not want me to see her when she was in the hospital so I honor
her wish. This was over 40 years ago and I sometime wish I gone to see my friend to see her one more time. So I am glad you came here to share this with us and I hope you'll be coming back for a long time.

You sure share quite a bit of personal information, considering how new you are to this forum.

Peace and health to you.

I don't normal read everything that have been posted here in AD - only subjects that interested me. This thread is my first time I have seen (trying to kill some time) and man, I cannot image what you have been gone through - including your motorcycle accident.

Take a good care of yourself and remember, we are behind you and supporting you.

Back