Long long day!

Re: http://www.alldeaf.com/2094963-post14.html

"...What more can I handle believe it or not everyone just a few days later after finding out the news I was texted by my sister that I need to get to the hospital my niece who is a teenager tried to commit suicide she is in ICU in a induced coma. She took a overdose of pills because her boyfriend broke up with her. I was like holy shit here I'm going to be fighting for the most precious thing god can give us "LIFE" and I would give anything in this whole world to make sure I can live a long life and enjoy all my dreams. And here I have my niece trying to end her over a boy what the hell is going on here...."

Re: http://www.alldeaf.com/2094963-post14.html

"...What more can I handle believe it or not everyone just a few days later after finding out the news I was texted by my sister that I need to get to the hospital my niece who is a teenager tried to commit suicide she is in ICU in a induced coma. She took a overdose of pills because her boyfriend broke up with her. I was like holy shit here I'm going to be fighting for the most precious thing god can give us "LIFE" and I would give anything in this whole world to make sure I can live a long life and enjoy all my dreams. And here I have my niece trying to end her over a boy what the hell is going on here...."

Lots of depression going around. Hope it is not contagious...

This is bogus...

Here's a link to Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia. Interesting to note: It typically occurs in YOUNG CHILDREN. There are other forms of leukemia that occur in adults.

The symptoms include (among other things) an INCREASE in white cells; NOT a decrease of them. A complete workup is usually performed before a diagnosis is given. A simple blood test can raise suspscion of leukemia, but, blood tests ALONE aren't sufficient to diagnose the cancer.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/acute-lymphocytic-leukemia/DS00558

Well, it makes me sad, wary, and a bit jaded, when these fakes come along with their sob stories. Some day, I might have something genuine that I need to discuss, and maybe have some compassion thrown my way. Instead, I will meet up with a shrugging audience, because everyone is tired of wasting their time on phony crises. As I have said previously, I hope he/she/they find a professional to help them with their issues.

Well, it makes me sad, wary, and a bit jaded, when these fakes come along with their sob stories. Some day, I might have something genuine that I need to discuss, and maybe have some compassion thrown my way. Instead, I will meet up with a shrugging audience, because everyone is tired of wasting their time on phony crises. As I have said previously, I hope he/she/they find a professional to help them with their issues.

The difference between you and the "fake posters" is that you've been here a while, and the regular AD community "knows you" for the most part.

You'll note that those who most often come with horror stories to share right off the bat are attention seekers. Byrdie, Sunny, MyNameisNo, Mintee etc. they all
Might have been different posters, but their MO was the same.

I agree with your point that it's people who cry wolf make it even more difficult to believe stories when a potentially genuine situation comes up. If it were one of the regular posters though, most of us would know and trust that they are being honest and forthright.

I just can't stand seeing someone essentially preying on the community, and seeing regular members be genuinely concerned about a total BS situation.

Dude relax, compassion is free, no need to open the check book.

Back off. You are in over your head.

Over my head? You believe in something which may not be true, but I'm in over my head? People scam people and the deaf get more than their fair share, it is what it is. The best you can do is have good intentions and hope that the world is a better place tomorrow.

It is what it is..

Over my head? You believe in something which may not be true, but I'm in over my head? People scam people and the deaf get more than their fair share, it is what it is. The best you can do is have good intentions and hope that the world is a better place tomorrow.

It is what it is..

I don't believe I have stated anything definite. I believe there is reason for suspicion, but I also know that the staff would have stepped in if there was solid evidence. I was referring to the scenario in general. You missed the time when a member named Byrdie "died" and his nephew posted his obit. There was a lot of real pain during that event.

And it was 100% cow manure.

I don't believe I have stated anything definite. I believe there is reason for suspicion, but I also know that the staff would have stepped in if there was solid evidence. I was referring to the scenario in general. You missed the time when a member named Byrdie "died" and his nephew posted his obit. There was a lot of real pain during that event.

And it was 100% cow manure.

I'm deaf. I can assure you I didn't miss anything, you don't have to be online to encounter scammers. The pain is real. I understand it. But, the cause needs to be real too. My point is, don't worry about people believing your sincerity, if it is real it should only matter to you.

Back