Letterman regrets last week’s show, apologizes to wife on tonight’s show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community standards. If I start a new thread entitled "Hey Paralegics, Do You Cherish Your Limbs" I ought to be ready for the following storm.

I'm sorry but I lol'ed. I feel ashamed of myself cuz I know it's so wrong but.....

Community standards. If I start a new thread entitled "Hey Paralegics, Do You Cherish Your Limbs" I ought to be ready for the following storm.
Within that thread, yes. Each thread should be judged on its own merits, eh?

Or if some members just can't stand each other, maybe the "ignore" button should be utilized.

Are you sure he was able to have any with all the drugs he takes?

Good point. Perhaps all his admissions to his affairs were nothing more than wishful thinking!:lol: I don't recall any of his wives praising his sexual prowess. And David Letterman has managed to stay with his partner for over 20 years....something Rush has not accomplished despite several tries.

Within that thread, yes. Each thread should be judged on its own merits, eh?

Or if some members just can't stand each other, maybe the "ignore" button should be utilized.

I've never used ignore button because I strongly refuse to let people get misinformed/disinformed. It's simple - argue your statement with facts. OP has none and majority of time - OP's accusations were nullified by developing stories at later time. Based on that - it is very easy to establish the pattern to identify one's agenda.

I've never used ignore button because I strongly refuse to let people get misinformed/disinformed. It's simple - argue your statement with facts. OP has none and majority of time - OP's accusations were nullified by developing stories at later time. Based on that - it is very easy to establish the pattern to identify one's agenda.

Well said.

BTW, anyone remember Jimmy Swaggert (the conservative evanglelist) and his tearful confession to adultery several years back? He confessed on t.v, and he wasn't even being extorted.

Or how about the leader of the now defunct PTL club, Jim Baker? Same situation.

I noticed that as well. I guess he has a deadened pelvis. Have you read any of Wilhelm Reich's books on sexuality?
Is it appropriate to "analyze" why people create threads?

Is it appropriate to "analyze" why people create threads?

Why would it be innapropriate, particularly when the OP is speculating about the topic's motivations?

Can't you just rebut specific facts and posts as they occur without making a general attack on each and every post/thread by him?

What would that agenda be? Kokonut is a secret plant for Conan O'Brien? :lol:

Oh dear! He is too? I thought no one else had the agenda I have to make Conan # 1!!

Oh dear! He is too? I thought no one else had the agenda I have to make Conan # 1!!

I think Conan would let you touch his hair if you succeeded in your evil plot :lol:

I've never heard anyone complain about a reference to the Greek gods. It's our heritage in the Western world...

I'm truly perplexed why anyone would have such a negative attitude about the Greek gods. It seems anti-intellectual. :hmm:
I don't think Kokonut was complaining about Greek mythology. I think it was this comment that you posted:

"Kokonut has appointed himself arbitrator of all that is good and virtuous."

That's personal, not "intellectual."

Can't you just rebut specific facts and posts as they occur without making a general attack on each and every post/thread by him?

I already did. Several times. I posted articles. All were conveniently ignored by OP. I remind you again - OP's injecting his angle very aggressively....... all of it with no proof, fact, or whatsoever.... and worse of all - spinning all of our posts toward his agenda and putting words in our mouths. Rather tiresome but I will continue cleaning it up to no end. :cool2:

I guess some people handled it differently. beside - Travolta doesn't talk in front of tv every night.
Yes, some people have more common sense and dignity.

True, Travolta doesn't have is own talk show but you don't think that if he wanted to talk about the extortion attempt the talk shows would be doing whatever it took to get him on their own shows?

Yes, some people have more common sense and dignity.

True, Travolta doesn't have is own talk show but you don't think that if he wanted to talk about the extortion attempt the talk shows would be doing whatever it took to get him on their own shows?

I suppose that he's not in mood to do that because of his very painful grieving for his late son. He has my deepest condolence. It kinda broke my heart that he was too emotionally distressed to complete the movie (Pelham 123) with Denzel Washington and they both had a very very long talk. I mean - this man loves his son very very much and he just lost his pride and joy. So yea - I doubt he'll be in mood to talk about extortion in public anytime soon or later.

I suppose that he's not in mood to do that because of his very painful grieving for his late son. He has my deepest condolence. It kinda broke my heart that he was too emotionally distressed to complete the movie (Pelham 123) with Denzel Washington and they both had a very very long talk. I mean - this man loves his son very very much and he just lost his pride and joy. So yea - I doubt he'll be in mood to talk about extortion in public anytime soon or later.

I agree. My heart goes out to him and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back