Lesbian ask for donation sperm

illustrator

Reaction score
One of deaf lesbian, for several time, she asked me to donation my sperm.

I keep turn her down. Because I feel it's so wrong. But yet... she seem have so hard time to find asian deaf boy like me. Of course, she is white and she want a beautiful baby mix white and yellow.

So, I would like to hear your opinion about gay/lesbian to donation sperm/egg.

oftentimes illustrator -- the lesbians who wants to get preggy would go to the sperm bank and get their sperms there -- yes there have been situations where some lesbians would ask a close male friend if he would be willing to give sperm with the understanding that the guy would not be expected to be paying child support or anything and id think everything would be done in writing and notarized PRIOR to the male making a decision on allowing the woman to get preggy by his sperm and the woman would prolly be responsible with the costs of paying for male friend to go to doc's office and other costs associated with this

Fly Free said:
oftentimes illustrator -- the lesbians who wants to get preggy would go to the sperm bank and get their sperms there -- yes there have been situations where some lesbians would ask a close male friend if he would be willing to give sperm with the understanding that the guy would not be expected to be paying child support or anything and id think everything would be done in writing and notarized PRIOR to the male making a decision on allowing the woman to get preggy by his sperm and the woman would prolly be responsible with the costs of paying for male friend to go to doc's office and other costs associated with this

she want me to laid her! That's her reason to save $$$. Amazing! I turn her down!

They do it to save money. If a lesbian asked me to donate sperm, I would only do it by having sex with her. I'd ask that her lawyer and my lawyer be present to sign a specific notarized agreement that states that it is considered a donation and that there will be no lawsuit or request for child support. This would certainly be a whole lot cheaper than just going to a sperm bank since they charge thousands and thousands of dollars for donors as well as thousands and thousands of dollar just to put it in the woman.

I agree with vampy and fly free, Thats one reason why if i want to have a kid i would do mine in a sperm bank or have a close friend that i can trust and not go after him for child support but they also are right getting them * laid* is cheaper and cost effective, and u won't be responsible for anything but it s a good idea to have papers signed saying u won't be responsible for anything except to provide ur sperm thats it... so the kid won't tie u down for 18 yrs.

I've got a few nice lesbian friends who have considered having children in the near future. We're very good friends so, if they asked me... I'd very likely say, "yes".

illustrator said:
she want me to laid her! That's her reason to save $$$. Amazing! I turn her down!

yes im aware some lesbians would actually sleep with a male to get preggy

but yes illustrator -- the MOST wisest thing is to be sure everything is written down on a piece of paper and officially notarized and witnessed at signing of someone who is not related to u be it friend or family members but someone outside the group -- ie: lawyer, the notary public personnel and etc

Vampy -- i know of a friend whose ex partner got sperm from sperm bank and it was $500 bucks not in the thousands of dollars -- have to research carefully on which sperm bank to use and their reputation, costs, etc etc

as for the situation where a lesbian would actually fuck a man to save costs -- what if she finds out shes not preggy at the first fuck qq it can be pretty sticky IMO cuz of emotional upheavals and etc associated with this sort of thing

and if i may point out -- Melissa Etheridge and her partner had kids by musician David Cosby if i remmy correctly and it was not done via physical copulation and David Cosby was not obligated to pay child support or any other avenues that are typically demanded of women who has birthed a child by a man and have custody of the child -- they had a notarized agreement in writing prior to having both kids

ohhhh MizzDeaf alrighty gracias hon! i didnt realize they had already split up oops my bad :Oops:

Hey, May I butt in? I am not lesbian, but I do want to have a child without a marriage because I am not into a marriage material. Anyway, I already asked two men for sperm donation and one of them is willing to give me one. But, I have financial security for myself and a child, so on without the man's financial support.. I know it is not easy for me to handle the finances, but I have to think positive. I know that I can manage it somehow (few of you already know me well).

Anyway, I don't feel confident in sperm bank because what if I end up having a sperm donation from convicted killer!! I can't fathom a thought about it. Forget it. I strongly prefer to ask someone whom I know and trust the most for sperm donation. Simple as that.

Interesting -- not too sure how to answer or react to this issue. It can be quite conflicting and controversial to have a lesbian fall pregnant after having sex with a hetro man. Still, I do support lesbians and gays in relationships to raise children.

Oddball said:
Hey, May I butt in? I am not lesbian, but I do want to have a child without a marriage because I am not into a marriage material. Anyway, I already asked two men for sperm donation and one of them is willing to give me one. But, I have financial security for myself and a child, so on without the man's financial support.. I know it is not easy for me to handle the finances, but I have to think positive. I know that I can manage it somehow (few of you already know me well).

Anyway, I don't feel confident in sperm bank because what if I end up having a sperm donation from convicted killer!! I can't fathom a thought about it. Forget it. I strongly prefer to ask someone whom I know and trust the most for sperm donation. Simple as that.

when you have child. Your current job will raise on your salary to support enough to support your child as single mom.

illustrator said:

Why need laid? I was told by a several lesbian friend of mine about how to become preggy without perform sexual action. Just using a funnel (thru all the way inside the utreus. Just pour a cup of sperm. That's all I remmy. If my saying's not make sense, just correct.

Lasza said:
Why need laid? I was told by a several lesbian friend of mine about how to become preggy without perform sexual action. Just using a funnel (thru all the way inside the utreus. Just pour a cup of sperm. That's all I remmy. If my saying's not make sense, just correct.

uhhh Lasza -- the use of a funnel thingie qq uhmm ive certainly not heard of that method -- ive heard of the use of a turkey baster to get the sperm into the woman without having actual sexual contacts with the male

Fly Free said:
uhhh Lasza -- the use of a funnel thingie qq uhmm ive certainly not heard of that method -- ive heard of the use of a turkey baster to get the sperm into the woman without having actual sexual contacts with the male

:| that's crazy

i personally won't do that if any lesibans ask me that.. because what if 10 years later.. the kid found out that i'm a father.. ya know? it's embarrased. or what if i later on want to take partly responsibility of the child?

EDIT: cuz guys do have bond with children who guys made children with their own sperm.

Also, there are some gay couples (men) who would seek women to bear children for them, with the stipulation that the mother would bear no financial responsibilities or whatever in raising the children. I don't think that it is weird at all. I would think that it would be the duty of the lesbian parents to talk with their children about the fathers, and their decision to bring these children into the world. It might make the kids appreciate the whole situation better and perhaps not seek their contributing mothers or fathers. Of course, the world is not a perfect place, and there are some straight parents who take much less responsibilities in caring their children.

For me I would prefer it from close trust male friend.. I wanted my kid knows who the father is but unddy no child support involved. If the male wanted to then he can. I ve got few male friends who willing do that and be there for kid no matters what happen. I wouldnt wanna it from sperm bank just like oddball says whats if we dont know the father's bio really is.

i went see my best friend in tx last july, we went to houtson, tx for sftball tournment, i saw a lesbo had married butch, they had a son.. so i asked her is ur son?? she say oh yea he is my son, i told her ur son is so beautful! she say thanks... she told me that she got preg from sperm bank, told me that they paid $600.00.. WHOA! i told her that i would like to have a kid by my gf or wife so we can have a family together.. she told me GOOD LUCKY! until i found java!!! so i hope we still together LONGER so i would like have kid n be with her too!! :)

Back