Lesbian ask for donation sperm

DreamDeaf said:
Tweety sis,

Good luck. I hope you do have one...smiles!

Love
DD

Thanks dreamdeaf sista!!! i cant wait for u be aunt of my child!!!! :)

illustrator said:
One of deaf lesbian, for several time, she asked me to donation my sperm.

I keep turn her down. Because I feel it's so wrong. But yet... she seem have so hard time to find asian deaf boy like me. Of course, she is white and she want a beautiful baby mix white and yellow.

So, I would like to hear your opinion about gay/lesbian to donation sperm/egg.

I can't image if I am a male to donation my sperm to the lebsian mothers. I would be crack up to see my son or daughter grow up with two mothers. I do not know how could you deal with it?

I would worry about my child everyday.

i try to imagine myself SUPPOSE IF i am a male,
then i would love to donate my sperm ha and
get some laid without having to use these
tunnel thing nor sperm bank....

i am a Female and I want to get laid ! but the
problem is: I do NOT want children nor disease.....
nor these condoms etc etc....

therefore, i have to practice to live like a nun.

The end, folks....

Sabrina said:
I can't image if I am a male to donation my sperm to the lebsian mothers. I would be crack up to see my son or daughter grow up with two mothers. I do not know how could you deal with it?

I would worry about my child everyday.

It may be your child by blood, but it won't be your child because you gave it up.

I see nothing wrong with two mothers as long they are capable of being good parents.

There are far too many crappy parents out there and they aren't even gay!

alternative insemination

I know this topic started couple years ago and was last discussed in Feb 2004. After reading the postings, I would like to add something. I had presented on Alternative Insemination (we don't use the word artifical insemination - there's nothing artifical about it).. I've presented in RAD Conference once, twice in Deaf Lesbian Festival and at our organization NJRAD workshop. There are so many things you can do research on before deciding which donor's samples you want to use / buy. There are so many termonolgies you need to know such as washed /unwashed, known/unknown,
yes donor/ no donor, etc... Dont be afraid to ask many questions before buying the samples. if you have any questions, i'd be happy to help you.

My opinion that it is not worth it. It might create new problems after you sign the agreement papers If a law is revised and your papers are worthless, you guys would end up something. Maybe, I am wrong about it. It's tough choice. It would be nice for you to watch a kid to grow, but we just have too many people in our country. It is already ruined because of creating new ridiculous laws. Good luck.

I forgot to tell you that my friend has the exact problem. He still turn her down several times.

webexplorer said:
My opinion that it is not worth it. It might create new problems after you sign the agreement papers If a law is revised and your papers are worthless, you guys would end up something. Maybe, I am wrong about it. It's tough choice. It would be nice for you to watch a kid to grow, but we just have too many people in our country. It is already ruined because of creating new ridiculous laws. Good luck.

Ah, this is your opinion (no opinion is right or wrong).. You will know if the sperm bank is valid and secure if they do thorough background check on you, do require your updated medical health reports (bloodwork and all) , do require essential information from you and also from the donor. Then you are safe and the paperworks will not be worthless and they are legal. :deal: BUT if you decided to do it through a friend of yours by verbally agreement or without lawyer(s) . Then this will be a great problem if things didnt go right. And yes, you might loose your child.. Best advise is to get a lawyer or two if you and your friend decided to make a child.. There are so many "what if...?" if you decided to use your friend's samples. With the sperm bank, there is only 1 'what if' for the donor which is.. "What if a child reaches to age 18, can he or she contact you?" Please note that there is no 'what if' the child gets sick - needs a blood transfusion / bone marrow transplant, can we contact you?".. It is because that once a donor agrees to donate his samples, he must agree that he can be contacted if those things are needed.

Hope I'm clear about it.. There's another way you can get a child is by adopting kid(s) though Children's Services. Many children in USA need home.

I wish anyone who wants to start a family a best of luck :fingersx:

Heath said:
:crazy: :dizzy: That is all I have to say. :barf: :ugh:
Heath, kindly leave us alone. This is "The Closet" for Gay and Lesbian. So please leave us alone. We ALL know you are against Gay and Lesbian. So dont need to remind us constantly. Let us have decent discussions without your barging ins.
You disagreement cannot change anything. We already have thousands of sperm bank whether you like it or not. Your opinion cannot make sperm bank disappear. so Let us gay and lesbian people have discussion to start families. thank you.

coloravalanche said:
Unfortunately, THERE IS GOD'S COMMANDMENT AND IT SAYS IN THE BIBLE. Yes, people can do anything what they want to do. It is their Will against God's Will for their lives.

God created man and woman to conceive a child together...He did not created man to man or woman to woman to conceive a child together or be lover together. :D
Unfortunately, no opinion is right or wrong... Anyway we are talking about things are happening nowadays... we ARE having man living with man/ woman livng with woman, gay & lesbian creating families regardless of God's commandment / will. Kindly, go away so we can talk about starting families.
Thank you and Happy Holidays.

Why is it that these dumbass bible thumpers have to impart their opinions about this? Not only is it that it is OFF TOPIC, but also done in POOR TASTE. We do not go to your threads and tell you that your beliefs are screwed up. So, take Eye's advise and go away.

coloravalanche said:
No, I will NOT take your or Eye's advise! I WILL ALWAYS TAKE THE WORD OF GOD'S ADVISE!
okay, God just said "Please leave them alone" Now leave us alone.

I'm sorry if this is off-point. I have a question I've always been curious about.

When prounouncing a couple "husband and wife" at a gay or lesbian wedding do we say, "I now pronounce you husband and husband" or the like?

Endymion said:
I'm sorry if this is off-point. I have a question I've always been curious about.

When prounouncing a couple "husband and wife" at a gay or lesbian wedding do we say, "I now pronounce you husband and husband" or the like?
I guess so. It depends on the 'bride/groom' For me, I would like to call my partner 'wife' and for her to call me 'wife', too. I would not want to be called as a husband.

kuifje75 said:
Why is it that these dumbass bible thumpers have to impart their opinions about this? Not only is it that it is OFF TOPIC, but also done in POOR TASTE. We do not go to your threads and tell you that your beliefs are screwed up. So, take Eye's advise and go away.

Then don't go crying to the doctors or the news media when you're faced with an STD!

Back