Last Movie You Watched?

Im thining about renting Get Smart and Hancock. Are these movie good or bad?

Speaking of bad reviews, fuck 'em. Get Smart was so hilarious, I laughed my arse off yesterday :laugh2:

Hancock, was also a funny action movie, go for both film, if you are in the mood for some few laughs and a good beer! ;)

My parents walked out on Me, Myself, & Irene because of one part that disgusted them. :roll:

They did the same thing with There's Something About Mary.

Anyways, which version of Around the World in 80 Days did you watch? Who starred in that version?

I don't like the movie, There is something about mary, it was crap. What part of me, myself and irene did they walk out?

The movie that Jackie Chan starred. ;)

Speaking of bad reviews, fuck 'em. Get Smart was so hilarious, I laughed my arse off yesterday :laugh2:

Hancock, was also a funny action movie, go for both film, if you are in the mood for some few laughs and a good beer! ;)

I don't like the movie, There is something about mary, it was crap. What part of me, myself and irene did they walk out?

The movie that Jackie Chan starred. ;)
Ah, I see.

I've seen several different versions... starring Jackie Chan (2004), Pierce Brosnan (1989), David Niven (1956), and the Three Stooges (1963). The one with Pierce Brosnan was good. The one with the Three Stooges was funny.

The part my parents walked out on was when he was about to do his "business" on the front lawn and it immediately switched to someone getting chocolate ice cream. ;)

Hellboy 2, that was a good movie. Tomorrow I'm going to watch Wall*E. :)

Hellboy 2, that was a good movie. Tomorrow I'm going to watch Wall*E. :)
I got a Wall-E DVD for $5 at Best Buy and it came with a puzzle cube (Rubik's Cube clone) with pictures from the Wall-E movie. :)

Have you seen ALL the Pixar movies?

I got a Wall-E DVD for $5 at Best Buy and it came with a puzzle cube (Rubik's Cube clone) with pictures from the Wall-E movie. :)

Have you seen ALL the Pixar movies?

$5, no way! I didn't buy the DVD movies, though. No, I haven't seen ALL of the Pixar movies, but that would be nice. :)

you got to be kidding?! u must watch it! at the end, i cried! >.< lol :giggle: dont wanna spoil it for ya lol

Ah I have hear a lot of positive reviews about this movie. I ll rent it when I have the chance.

Hancock, was also a funny action movie, go for both film, if you are in the mood for some few laughs and a good beer!

Awesome. Will Smith is one of my favorite hero action. Ok I guess I ll rent them along with Wall E lmao.

Ah I have hear a lot of positive reviews about this movie. I ll rent it when I have the chance.

Awesome. Will Smith is one of my favorite hero action. Ok I guess I ll rent them along with Wall E lmao.

Sweet - let me know what you think.

I just finished watching Wall*E, I have to say that was a great movie. I almost cried in the movie. :giggle: You should watch it and see it for yourself!

I had watched Prom Night earlier this late afternoon.

I just finished watching Get Smart. Good movie... reminds me of the old series I used to watch when I was a kid. I think I'll add the old television series to my queue for Blockbuster Online... since this time around, it will be captioned/subtitled. :)

$5, no way! I didn't buy the DVD movies, though. No, I haven't seen ALL of the Pixar movies, but that would be nice. :)
You should... they're all great!

Toy Story
A Bug's Life
Toy Story 2
Monsters, Inc.
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Cars
Ratatouille
WALL-E

Did you know that they re-use some stuff from previous movies when making other movies?

For instance, the pizza delivery truck seen in Toy Story is re-used in Monsters, Inc. and again as one of the characters in Cars.

Even Nemo is seen in Monsters, Inc. before they made Finding Nemo. ;)

Back