Last Movie You Watched?

I just finished watching Wall*E, I have to say that was a great movie. I almost cried in the movie. :giggle: You should watch it and see it for yourself!

i agreed with seq the shiny teeth!!!

Last movie I watched was a boring ephemeral film "A Visit to Wurtilizer" :rofl: Before that one, I watched "Signal 30" the ultimate driver's ed film teachers show in high school driver's ed.

They were part of my .mp4 collection of old movies I have in my BB. I havent watched any Hollywood films since the 1969 Italian Job a month ago.

Last movie I watched was a boring ephemeral film "A Visit to Wurtilizer" :rofl: Before that one, I watched "Signal 30" the ultimate driver's ed film teachers show in high school driver's ed.

They were part of my .mp4 collection of old movies I have in my BB. I havent watched any Hollywood films since the 1969 Italian Job a month ago.
Ever see Red Asphalt or Faces of Death?

Last movie I watched was "Missing" It didn't have closed caption/subtitles. I couldn't understand the movie. :(

My wife and i watched sci-fic or action movie called Post Impact... it was very good movie.......It's about a comet came down near Germany and created an Ice Age but lot of actions there..... wow you should watch that......

Ever see Red Asphalt or Faces of Death?

Googled up Red Asphalt but I only was able to get RA III on youtube. I wanted to watch the original RA. I also got "Wheels of Tragedy" from the same idiots who brought us "Signal 30". Bad acting, bad filmmaking, but really gory scenes enough to make a Hollywood horror director go :barf: At least Ed Wood looks like more professional than those amateurs lol.

Go over to the Internet Archive (http://www.archive.org) at least you can find a shitload of free .mp4 movies. Sad no CC but I didnt care cuz they most show action instead of blah on most of the industrial films I have in my collection.

Just watched Kung Fu Panda and Don't Mess With Zohan tonight. :)

Just watched Kung Fu Panda and Don't Mess With Zohan tonight. :)

Kung Fu Panda is AWESOME and too damn hilarious. Zohan was eeerrr..... just too "dirty-lame" for my taste.

Kung Fu Panda is AWESOME and too damn hilarious. Zohan was eeerrr..... just too "dirty-lame" for my taste.

Agreed.

Yeah, Kung Fu Panda was the one that I enjoyed the most.

I've always liked watching any movies with Adam Sandler in it but this one, Don't Mess With Zohan was personally not one of his best movie. I just didn't really see any point in that movie when there's a lot of uh...'humpin' going on in it.

Agreed.

Yeah, Kung Fu Panda was the one that I enjoyed the most.

I've always liked watching any movies with Adam Sandler in it but this one, Don't Mess With Zohan was personally not one of his best movie. I just didn't really see any point in that movie when there's a lot of uh...'humpin' going on in it.

I :barf: at scene where he was teaching this guy how to shower the customer and "massaging" the customer's head w/ his thing. definitely way too much :boink::3some::buttsex:

in my book - this movie is
ban.gif

I just watched "Meet Dave." tonight.. it was okay.... Yesterday I watched Hellboy II and Fred Claus....

I have that DVD and it was 3/5, I agree with the others though (Jiro and Jlie77)

I :barf: at scene where he was teaching this guy how to shower the customer and "massaging" the customer's head w/ his thing. definitely way too much :boink::3some::buttsex:

in my book - this movie is
ban.gif

Oh I know, That scene was just uh.... too yucky to watch.

Also, Another scene was about having the neosporin in the food. I was like, Ew. Who would want to have neosporin in the food? :barf:

Oh I know, That scene was just uh.... too yucky to watch.

Also, Another scene was about having the neosporin in the food. I was like, Ew. Who would want to have neosporin in the food? :barf:

:wtf: I didn't finish watching it.... I should find that scene cuz I'm very curious lol

I just watched The Incredibles with my family earlier tonight. Good movie. Even though I've seen it several times, I still enjoy it. :)

I just saw Hellboy 2. I enjoyed it immensely.

Back