Las Vegas Photos

:lol: yeah you were driving me nutty, jiro! ;)

ncff, I willll post only those. :D

but what is shades of sleeping lionesses and mm???

nuh nuh ncff - pictures from las vegas stays in las vegas. :giggle: like I said in other thread, get my special edition sunglasses for $39.99 then you can see me! ...because I was there. ;)

oh tousi, I know what you mean! even though I did not plan to hang out with ADers for most of time during the week and got to bump into them a couple of times, I still don't know them too well. also, in crowd, once you begin a conversation with someone, someone else recognized you and tap you, then here comes another and so on for whole week! plus, places/shows I wanted to go/see. :scatter:

Thank you for understanding, freckles!

oh, not a problem. I already know I am not that attractive. you can't see my freckles and the freckle in my eye from over there anyway. :lol:

sorry not to get to chat with you, too.

Hey - You are such silly !!! You are cute and brilliant young lady.

My brother

My brother and his best friend in Vegas

Attachments

• 39187_415347887055_717767055_5357609_3921539_n.jpg
    39187_415347887055_717767055_5357609_3921539_n.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 70
Hi folks... Been a while since I posted or said anything. About time they lifted the ban off of me too. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn :)

I was in Las Vegas and managed to only meet Miss Delectable for only a short time. I tried to meet up with Kalista, but somehow we all got busy and didn't end up meeting. :sob: :sob: I had to leave Monday night to go back to Utah in order to work at my job. But a lot of my mates told me they had a terrific time in Vegas! I hope to see Miss Delectable again in Melbourne in two weeks' time from now!

Back