Las Vegas Photos

Yea, I didnt want to lug my camera around...

Give me an idea for my next photography venture?
yeah I know... but who knows you captured a picture news wanna for a million dollars! i.e. airplane crashing sin city. :lol:

idea for next venture .. :hmm: quicksand? :giggle:

Was I so cruel to you in Vegas?? :aw:
no. :aw: okay, don't really know area (where you live) very well so dunno. I SO want find some abandoned places to shoot - they're hard to find. sometimes you would have to risk your life, bike over, jump over barbed fence or hike camp overnight to get to coolest places.

just think of a project/place you really want to do! my next project: oil spill, wanna shoot those.

no. :aw: okay, don't really know area (where you live) very well so dunno. I SO want find some abandoned places to shoot - they're hard to find. sometimes you would have to risk your life, bike over, jump over barbed fence or hike camp overnight to get to coolest places.

just think of a project/place you really want to do! my next project: oil spill, wanna shoot those.

I am lucky, I know where places like that are in my area. There was a top secret nuke base that I know of that is now abandoned :D

It goes about 300 feet underground.

LV from last year.

2ceom6a.jpg

161m49d.jpg

izry81.jpg

244tx89.jpg

:) :)

I was thinking of abandoned homes and barns at night time, using a flash light - toss a light in, and shoot.

Plenty of these in the midwest.

Also I am going on a trip to chicago, and probably a road trip through wyoming, montana, idaho, and the area.. So I'll be bringing back some nice pics

I never knew that it's call. I just learned that it cause hearing loss too. No wonder I see many Deaf people with Waardenburg. Cool!

Ive met alot of WS people all over the USA. Even my furkid has half white and half black whiskers.. I jokingly calling him a WS puppy.

nice pic of myself with alex and jiro as i didn't realize that he was there that night ohh my baddd !!!!! otherwise I really have a HUGE BLAST TIME IN LV. WISH I COULD MEET MORE PPL

Too bad, we did not have a chance of meeting each other. I was too busy talking to other people. :(

I have several pictures on my FB. When my internet is back on, I will download pictures from my weird iphone, then post some of them on here, ok.

Everyone else look so good. Me? I look so shitty!! LOL

Speaking of image-editing.

I think it's because you use one of small instead the original because there is no EXIF detail on that photo which being resize from Flickr.

I would like to see your flickr gallery, please.

Back