Las Vegas Photos

Hope you're happy Freckles! Unfortunately I didn't take many pics.

From left: Kalista, Alex, Feisty Chick, Gemma with Jiro behind, me with PFH behind (Doubtless he doesn't remember this pic being taken as he was shit faced ;) ) and Feisty Chick's SO.

Attachments

• AD meet 006.jpg
    AD meet 006.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 77

From left: Kalista, Alex, Feisty Chick, Gemma with Jiro behind, me with PFH behind (Doubtless he doesn't remember this pic being taken as he was shit faced ;) ) and Feisty Chick's SO.
well I think shel90 would be MORE happy! she has been demanding for this picture! at least a group of ADers! good job ...

(thank you). ;)

hint hint - matajan is here.

Pity, I didn't stay up that late because I have to work on next !@#$ day

Sorry, a several pics of AD members were lost....all I have is:

Picture003.jpg

Alex did this when he tried to kiss/hug me then he drunkenly tripped over me. his beer and my beer spilled all over on me and on that table.. *smh*
Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

whoa - that girl with yellow shirt next to me.... damn I would hit that up!

where's pic of u Katz?

I had it but my memory card was in my backpack and someone stole my bag off from Greyhound bus stop in Denver when I went to the restroom. :( Will not take cross country travel by bus ever again. Not sure if Oddball did taken a picture of me with AD members.

Back