Las Vegas Photos

Freckles, did we meet? I know there's one gal I met at the Peppermill and I have been trying since then to remember who she was/is. Darn! If not you, maybe it was Gemma. She sat way at the far end of our set-up plus we were sort of in a hurry to get to the Wynn for a show. I want to apologize to her and anyone else I didn't spend enough time with.
yes, we did. that night.
far-end gal in blue shirt, Love Your World? gemma did not go.

some people would rather not. they can always ask by PM/facebook/text and they can decide who to send to. it's always best to ask first.

afterall, this is a public forum - open to nutty people.

highlander, did you go to las vegas? sorry if I missed it somewhere.

I wish I had good pictures to share but shockingly, I forgot my camera. :{QUOTE}

Freckles, did we meet? I know there's one gal I met at the Peppermill and I have been trying since then to remember who she was/is. Darn! If not you, maybe it was Gemma. She sat way at the far end of our set-up plus we were sort of in a hurry to get to the Wynn for a show. I want to apologize to her and anyone else I didn't spend enough time with.

Lol, sorry for confused you. We went to LV from last year.

She is the one who have freckles, and you can't miss her freckles. :lol:

Oh, Authentic, good that you are here. Nice meeting you and your Mom. That girl sat near you on the end at Peppermill. She had longish, dark hair. I think she asked me at the beginning if I am the one with the trike as my avatar. So, who is she?

Oh, Authentic, good that you are here. Nice meeting you and your Mom. That girl sat near you on the end at Peppermill. She had longish, dark hair. I think she asked me at the beginning if I am the one with the trike as my avatar. So, who is she?
*chuckles*... :wave: that was me. you remembered that but can't remember me? :lol:

not to worry, we did say our good byes.

... :wave: that was me. you remembered that but can't remember me? :lol:

not to worry, we did say our good byes.

grin.png
awesome.png

Ah, dang, I'm so sorry, Freckles.
oh, not a problem. I already know I am not that attractive. you can't see my freckles and the freckle in my eye from over there anyway. :lol:

sorry not to get to chat with you, too.

oh, not a problem. I already know I am not that attractive. you can't see my freckles and the freckle in my eye from over there anyway. :lol:

Were you the one who asked me at the beginning or the end about my trike?

Oh pshaw. You are too humble. Like you mentioned about what MDI France said, it's really the person that counts. I had a great time with you guys.

Were you the one who asked me at the beginning or the end about my trike?
yes, beginning. I said you one with yellow bike? rather than the annoying you tousi? :giggle:

:aw: naisho, was good meeting you too! glad we got to hang out more than couple times.

yes, beginning. I said you one with yellow bike? rather than the annoying you tousi? :giggle:

Awww, I'm sorry we didn't bump into each other again, then. I ran into hundreds of ppl I had not seen in a long time. It was a tough week for casual and relaxing conversation. Grrrr........oh, don't be hard on yourself; you are attractive if I recall correctly. Even tho, we all know, it is what's inside a person that really counts soooooo, no one had time for that! Hehe, anyway......

nuh nuh ncff - pictures from las vegas stays in las vegas. :giggle: like I said in other thread, get my special edition sunglasses for $39.99 then you can see me! ...because I was there. ;)

oh tousi, I know what you mean! even though I did not plan to hang out with ADers for most of time during the week and got to bump into them a couple of times, I still don't know them too well. also, in crowd, once you begin a conversation with someone, someone else recognized you and tap you, then here comes another and so on for whole week! plus, places/shows I wanted to go/see. :scatter:

:hmm: ....

oh, I could share some pager pictures ... not MUCH of them, just shades of sleeping lionesses and mm.. some of vegas city.

nuh nuh ncff - pictures from las vegas stays in las vegas. :giggle: like I said in other thread, get my special edition sunglasses for $39.99 then you can see me! ...because I was there. ;)

oh tousi, I know what you mean! even though I did not plan to hang out with ADers for most of time during the week until I bump into Jiro and got to bump into them a couple of times, I still don't know them too well. also, in crowd, once you begin a conversation with someone, someone else recognized you and tap you, then here comes another and so on for whole week! plus, places/shows I wanted to go/see. :scatter:

fixed for you. :aw:

:hmm: ....

oh, I could share some pager pictures ... not MUCH of them, just shades of sleeping lionesses and mm.. some of vegas city.

shades of sleeping lionesses and mm? im cornfused.:hmm:

Back