Kitchen renovation project

Since all the picture are close ups, it's hard to understand the context of anything being done. Do you have a pictures showing the overall views of the room?

Please tell me that they didn't just paint around that printed page that's posted next to the fire alarm. :lol:

They'd better not. I'll check when they're done later today.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Would be nice if they could put this in your house. Nifty idea for a storage space.

Houzz-Henarise-Pty-Stair-drawers.png

What a clever idea!

New photos!! New floor and new equipment.

Attachments

• IMG_20140308_194157_0.jpg
    IMG_20140308_194157_0.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20140308_194141_0.jpg
    IMG_20140308_194141_0.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20140308_194125_0.jpg
    IMG_20140308_194125_0.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 26
Nice! Wonder what kind of flooring they are putting down.

I saw part of it while they were constructing it, and I can say with utmost certainty that it is a dark colored floor.

Sent from my T711 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Looks like they are doing a good job since they took the time to protect the new floor!

I saw part of it while they were constructing it, and I can say with utmost certainty that it is a dark colored floor.

Sent from my T711 using AllDeaf App mobile app
Made of what? Wood planks, ceramic tiles, vinyl squares, rolled linoleum, laminate, parquet, cork…?

Today's pictures. Things are going along quite smoothly, albeit a lot of sawdust:

Attachments

• IMG_20140310_182230_0.jpg
    IMG_20140310_182230_0.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20140310_182153_0.jpg
    IMG_20140310_182153_0.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20140310_182207_0.jpg
    IMG_20140310_182207_0.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20140310_182147_0.jpg
    IMG_20140310_182147_0.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 23
Why not get Lazy Susan or corner cabinet?

Cause I'm not the one paying for them. Property management is.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

I don't think that JMH was thinking that it was something that you personally had control over.

I also wondered why there was not a Lazy Susan or corner cabinet? Doing what they did lost a good deal of storage space.

I am glad they are putting in upper cabinets that go all the way to the ceiling both for the added storage and the fact that otherwise the top of the cabinets would be a dirt collector. I am disappointed though to see that they chose a door style that does not have a frame above the top of the door that could be scribed to the uneven ceiling rather than have a gap in places.

I don't think that JMH was thinking that it was something that you personally had control over.

I also wondered why there was not a Lazy Susan or corner cabinet? Doing what they did lost a good deal of storage space.

I am glad they are putting in upper cabinets that go all the way to the ceiling both for the added storage and the fact that otherwise the top of the cabinets would be a dirt collector. I am disappointed though to see that they chose a door style that does not have a frame above the top of the door that could be scribed to the uneven ceiling rather than have a gap in places.

Let's not jump to conclusions, okay? They still have more work to do. They don't finish until this Friday, anyways.

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

Kitchen is looking nice. They sure are starting over from scratch, wow. Most kitchen renovations save some things and put in new things but yours, it looks like they are putting in everything new.

It's going to look super once it's done. You will feel good using it. Nothing like a new kitchen.

Kitchen is looking nice. They sure are starting over from scratch, wow. Most kitchen renovations save some things and put in new things but yours, it looks like they are putting in everything new.

It's going to look super once it's done. You will feel good using it. Nothing like a new kitchen.

Yup. Can't wait to post tomorrow's pictures. Should be good.

Mark

I believe picture three is two upper cabinets with one being used as a shallow base cabinet. Is that correct?

I believe picture three is two upper cabinets with one being used as a shallow base cabinet. Is that correct?

Good question. I dunno, but lemme take a picture of that one and post it here.

Mark

Bad news. It's too dark to take pictures now. I'll take them bright and early tomorrow.

Mark

Back