Kitchen renovation project

Where do you eat and keep your food while the kitchen is torn up?

Where do you eat and keep your food while the kitchen is torn up?

We have a dining room. Problem is, someone went and brought food and stuffed the freezer on the 1st floor and the basement full of food, so I can't go food shopping until that food has gone. I was planning on going soon, until that happened. Bad timing, that was. :(

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

We have a dining room. Problem is, someone went and brought food and stuffed the freezer on the 1st floor and the basement full of food, so I can't go food shopping until that food has gone. I was planning on going soon, until that happened. Bad timing, that was. :(
How many freezers do you have?

How many freezers do you have?

Two. And two fridges. Problem is that they brought all frozen food, which effectively prevents me from getting what I need, because the food they got does not match my usual diet, so I'm gonna have to find another way to maintain my diet. Hmm, could go to Subway a little, but with just $15, that wouldn't last long.

Mark

Two. And two fridges. Problem is that they brought all frozen food, which effectively prevents me from getting what I need, because the food they got does not match my usual diet, so I'm gonna have to find another way to maintain my diet. Hmm, could go to Subway a little, but with just $15, that wouldn't last long.
"They"? You don't provide your own food? :confused:

What is your "usual diet"?

"They"? You don't provide your own food? :confused:

What is your "usual diet"?

Actually I do. I do all my own shopping, and had been planning on doing that this week until that got ruined. Now I have to wait until at least the 15th to be able to go food shopping.

Mark

Actually I do. I do all my own shopping, and had been planning on doing that this week until that got ruined. Now I have to wait until at least the 15th to be able to go food shopping.
Then post #44 doesn't make sense.

what is your usual diet, Mark?

Special circumstances, apparently. That's what I was told this morning

The confusion is that you said that they decide what you eat due to all frozen food. And then another post you said I can't follow my diet now.... huh?

Okay, you all-- in about 25 minutes, I'll be adding some more pictures, but in the meantime, I need to go and grab a bite to eat, as I missed lunch because I was napping.

Here are today's pictures:

Attachments

• IMG_20140305_183332_0.jpg
    IMG_20140305_183332_0.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20140305_183251_0.jpg
    IMG_20140305_183251_0.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20140305_183317_0.jpg
    IMG_20140305_183317_0.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20140305_183217_0.jpg
    IMG_20140305_183217_0.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 20
Why don't you explain what each pictures are? It's hard to tell from these pictures.

Back