Kill the cub in the zoo?

IS it wrong to kill the cub?

• Yes

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
but animals that are kept at a zoo, that RARELY happens unless overcrowding or something of that sort goes down in which case its difficult anyway because its lives in a glass cage its whole life.

That's right. Just keep it there so there'd be one less animal that they grab from the wild and stick it in a zoo. Besides this one is paying it's way...lol so its all good....

LOL i read that article and its so fucking stupid the way certain people think for thinking "knut has to be killed"

>"Raising him by hand is not appropriate to the species but rather a blatant violation of animal welfare laws," animal rights activist Frank Albrecht told the mass circulation newspaper Bild, whose front page headline Monday read "Will Sweet Knut Be Killed by Injection?"

Animal welfare laws? Who the fuck decided to write this crap? You got to be kidding me. Did polar bears form a congress and decide what is right and what is wrong and pass it along to humans? Seriously. No! this is just some jerk-offs opinion exclaiming the bear isnt "wild" enough to be a "real" polar bear. Give this guy some goddamn glasses. From what my eyes could tell, it looks real to me! LOL. Of course its not "wild" enough. ITS IN A FUCKING ZOO. :laugh2: Now....if this happened and this animal was to be forced back into a natural, "wild" enviornment aka dumping the little fucker on some remote part of greenland, then i could see this guys argument. But yeah, that aint happening so yeah, this guy and people who follow this retard need to be whacked in the head with a crowbar and wake the hell up *smirk*

Did you read Liebling's posts number 35, 31, 30 and 19?

to keep polor bear! whoa! when it grow up, yikes big bear! it can knock you down without your head that stay on your neck!

polor bear 's hand as foot is sooo big! it cover any size of human head!

Did you read Liebling's posts number 35, 31, 30 and 19?

and?

i was just merely stating why the argument for killing it was ridiculous. And im no animal rights activist. If an animal needs to be eliminated for beneficial reasons then so be it.

and?

i was just merely stating why the argument for killing it was ridiculous. And im no animal rights activist. If an animal needs to be eliminated for beneficial reasons then so be it.

I reckon you speak of truth. MMMMMMMMMMM

slingblade.jpg

Oceanbreeze is right. It's not good to have a polar bear for pet. Go check it out at youtube of Polar Bear attack on zoo visitor

YouTube - Polar bear attack

Yes, I viewed the video this morning at home... I must say that a lady is the responsible for this because she should not ignore the warning signal to not go near polar bear... why she ignored it and go over to polar bear? oh well...

I saw many crocs attack on man, panda bears etc in the video, you posted here... :cold:

Uh, cubs grow up. Polar bears are still wild animals that can kill. Keeping one as a pet is not advisable.

True,

The Zoo Keeper took care of Knut as cub until he grow bigger and heavy than him so Zoo keeper decided to keep away from him time to time... Knut's body could be heavy to kill Zoo Keeper when Knut want to play with him.

:ty: for remind them... yes, this is old...
You're welcome. :) The members with posts are so ridiculous! :roll:
Yes, I viewed the video this morning at home... I must say that a lady is the responsible for this because she should not ignore the warning signal to not go near polar bear... why she ignored it and go over to polar bear? oh well...
I agree with you. It's her responsible to WATCH OUT for warning sign. I won't go near and pet the polar bear. I know which it's dangerous animal.
I saw many crocs attack on man, panda bears etc in the video, you posted here... :cold:
Yeah, Crocs, Shark, Grizzle Bear, Polar Bear, Panda Bear and other wildfire animals are the same attack on human and animal. I watched on tv and saw the lady got attack by polar bear at zoo. I found it at youtube exact as my tv with reality "Most shocking" show and post it here since DVDfreaker want to keep for pet. It's :crazy: :cold:

sad that dude had a heart attack.
admirable he took care of knut... even bears need love! :)

Back