Kill the cub in the zoo?

IS it wrong to kill the cub?

• Yes

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
I voted yes it's wrong to kill the cubs. Why zoo do that?? Damn it! I don't support kill the cubs.

Guess I missed it but who said anything about killing this animal, cept of course dead money's suggestion? :lol: Please point me to where it is mentioned.

LOL i read that article and its so fucking stupid the way certain people think for thinking "knut has to be killed"

>"Raising him by hand is not appropriate to the species but rather a blatant violation of animal welfare laws," animal rights activist Frank Albrecht told the mass circulation newspaper Bild, whose front page headline Monday read "Will Sweet Knut Be Killed by Injection?"

Animal welfare laws? Who the fuck decided to write this crap? You got to be kidding me. Did polar bears form a congress and decide what is right and what is wrong and pass it along to humans? Seriously. No! this is just some jerk-offs opinion exclaiming the bear isnt "wild" enough to be a "real" polar bear. Give this guy some goddamn glasses. From what my eyes could tell, it looks real to me! LOL. Of course its not "wild" enough. ITS IN A FUCKING ZOO. :laugh2: Now....if this happened and this animal was to be forced back into a natural, "wild" enviornment aka dumping the little fucker on some remote part of greenland, then i could see this guys argument. But yeah, that aint happening so yeah, this guy and people who follow this retard need to be whacked in the head with a crowbar and wake the hell up *smirk*

Opal said:"Lock him up in the Zoo forever is the only opinion and will cost the German Government a fortune."

Yeah, I think they should keep him, too but as for costing them a fortune, I don't think so as the original article said the zoo has made a "fortune" off this animal so I say it has earned its keep.

Opal said:"Lock him up in the Zoo forever is the only opinion and will cost the German Government a fortune."

Yeah, I think they should keep him, too but as for costing them a fortune, I don't think so as the original article said the zoo has made a "fortune" off this animal so I say it has earned its keep.

whats different about this one than a "regular" polar bear anyway? And yeah, what Tousi said, its been a huge draw so its evening out id say.

whats different about this one than a "regular" polar bear anyway? And yeah, what Tousi said, its been a huge draw so its evening out id say.

"too human" is what's the difference

"too human" is what's the difference

oh its gonna shave, tell jokes, and order a double cheeseburger from mcdonalds?

lol its faaaaaaaar from being human. All the damn things gonna do is eat, sleep, walk around, shit, and yawn the whole time anyway.

I wonder how long, if ever, it would take for it to fend for itself if just dropped off on an ice floe somewhere? I guess that was the point.....

I wonder how long, if ever, it would take for it to fend for itself if just dropped off on an ice floe somewhere? I guess that was the point.....

but animals that are kept at a zoo, that RARELY happens unless overcrowding or something of that sort goes down in which case its difficult anyway because its lives in a glass cage its whole life.

Back