Just Curious--do you believe in.......

"if" or "maybe" doesnt help you find the answer but itself.

Originally posted by LUNZ
>Is God good or evil?<

Psalm 145:9 "The Lord is good to all."
Deuteronomy 32:4 "a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he."

vs.

Isaiah 45:7 "I make peace and create evil. I the Lord do all these things." See "Out of Context" for more in Isaiah 45:7.
Lamentations 3:38 "Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?"
Jeremiah 18:11 "Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you."
Ezekiel 20:25,26 "I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live. And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the Lord."

It sounds like that God's punishing these people who did the sin before Jesus came. Also, God's probably testing these people to see if they follow God or evil, like tempting them into evil to see how strong they are to resist the evil. That's what I believe.

Originally posted by ChelEler
We're in a fucked up world, not in heaven with God. :P Remember this that God accept ALL sins, since Jesus died for us to cleanse our sins away forever. That's what I believe. Some people don't believe that and I don't blame them. We have our own opinion.

I don't believe that he would accept all sins because God wouldn't be happy with how the war Iraq is going on because he doesn't like wars as well.

Originally posted by illustrator
I don't believe in god or devil. But I believe in Jedi. :o
:werd: That is easier to believe in than anything else! Heh!

yes i do believe in god in my heart yes.. not speaking to (kevob) yes right he think he s god.. so

Back