Just Curious--do you believe in.......

Willy

Reaction score
God?

Me? I do? I don't? I dont know if I believe in god. but I think i have faith in myself. :ugh:

Read the bible yourself then ask youself " is it true"

People have different opinion about God from diffferent point of view.

Yes I do believe in God. Think about it where you came from it goes way in the back and we have to come from somewhere. So I do believe there is God that we could not image what God looks like. We think of him as human but I doubt he is a human. God will be in some kind of form. That is why he gave his son Jesus to us so we could talk with Jesus. I have always picture of God into Jesus since he is human like us.

I also believe in the end of time is near. I have had that feeling about 12 years ago but now I feel it closer daily and it is kinda of scary to be left behind.

If I am left behind in here. Warning Warning don't take the mark on your hand or forehead. They will threaten to kill you or take the mark. I will let them kill me instead of taking the mark.

Yep...I believe in God 100%.

I'm definetly praying that we WOULDN'T go to war...and it's all onto God's hands...

Originally posted by Steel
Yep...I believe in God 100%.

I'm definetly praying that we WOULDN'T go to war...and it's all onto God's hands...

Holy war is God's plan or Bush's plan???

Originally posted by jdharrawood
Yes I do believe in God. Think about it where you came from it goes way in the back and we have to come from somewhere. So I do believe there is God that we could not image what God looks like. We think of him as human but I doubt he is a human. God will be in some kind of form. That is why he gave his son Jesus to us so we could talk with Jesus. I have always picture of God into Jesus since he is human like us.

I also believe in the end of time is near. I have had that feeling about 12 years ago but now I feel it closer daily and it is kinda of scary to be left behind.

If I am left behind in here. Warning Warning don't take the mark on your hand or forehead. They will threaten to kill you or take the mark. I will let them kill me instead of taking the mark.

jesus is betrayed by/ gives up on GOd Matthew 27:46

sup?!

I believe in god but the Jihad is something of man, it is man that causes war.....

i reject the belief of god
icon8.gif

Back