july 4th

/me going to maintain his tradition by hosting annual 4th of July party and get fucked up :mrgreen:

I could but its illegal to have fireworks here in whittier :( but I can ask around who lives in legal city to have fireworks and let me to host the party with that person.

Originally posted by MikeLinux
I could but its illegal to have fireworks here in whittier :( but I can ask around who lives in legal city to have fireworks and let me to host the party with that person.

maybe at Alex Legend's house in HB?

Whats everyone doing on july 4th???

me im just gonna be hanging out at home plby going to the beach and check out the fireworks ( if we have them here)

i don't care what i am goin to do on july 4th just as long as i am partying and gettin fked up by :beer: and :smoking:

I will go to Pahrump, NV with buddies and plan to watch the most dangerous fireworks!! My friends will buy awesome firecrackers from firework stores in Pahrump.

My plan for 4th of July is still on. WHOO! :D Hope my parents in law can join us. That'll be a blast! :fingersx:

Heh I remeber me and my pop and my bros go to Indiana to get some illegal fireworks. We sneak them back here. It was fun. but a waste. I think I still got those m20s if im correct.

hmm on that weekend i ll have my daughter and my family will surprise her at swimming pool for her 5th b-day. TG that her birth isnt on july 4th....

flag.gif

We do not know what will we do for the Forth of July! My friends just move to Florida. We usually went to their place for beach and cook out in Cape Cod. I miss Cape Cod. I have been not going to the beach since two years ! I was working two jobs last summer. :(

Hope, we will go to the beach this year if the weather will be nice ! Will Silence Gold invite over his place next Friday? What will he provide us a food ? Peanut Butter and jelly sandwiches and punch drink ? :naughty:

happyfourth.gif

~ Sabrina

Originally posted by kuifje75
Normally on 4th of July, we just have a cook out, or go out to the beach to swim and sunbathe. Then at night, we sit on the beach and watch fireworks up and down the shoreline. Like, if we sit in Sea Isle City, we can see the fireworks of SIC, plus AValone/Stone Harbour, Wildwoods, Atlantic City, Ocean City, etc... Really awesome. Last year, my French friend and I were at Sea Isle City, and we walked around there after the fireworks. It was nice.

PS: I was just being a bit smart ass and added Bastille Day. My family doesnt celebrate it, but I always like to do something French on that day. Also July 1st is Canada Day too? So I usually do something Canadian on July 1st LOL.

We will be in Ocean City, NJ in August. :D It will be alot of fun for us !!

~ Sabrina

Originally posted by Sabrina
flag.gif

We do not know what will we do for the Forth of July! My friends just move to Florida. We usually went to their place for beach and cook out in Cape Cod. I miss Cape Cod. I have been not going to the beach since two years ! I was working two jobs last summer. :(

Hope, we will go to the beach this year if the weather will be nice ! Will Silence Gold invite over his place next Friday? What will he provide us a food ? Peanut Butter and jelly sandwiches and punch drink ? :naughty:

happyfourth.gif

~ Sabrina

I will donate moonshine! :D

Back