july 4th

What are you going to do on 14th July? Bastille Day, anyone?

well i know i will be staying home during july 4th bec i won't know what the plans are with my roommate but just wait and see when it comes up :)

Originally posted by ChelEler
Huh? CK, anniversary means that they already got married a year ago or longer ago. There won't be a wedding this year because they got married last year.
ChelEler, OOOOPS you are right.. i actually did not pay attetion what dinah's :type: says.. thank for infom... would you pardon me?? thank for tell me that.. geez I throw into a state of my self-conscious distress!!!

I probably will go out to watch fireworks with my boys and hubby then go to relatives for cookout :)

Originally posted by kuifje75
What are you going to do on 14th July? Bastille Day, anyone?

I will be going down to my grandmother's and have a cookout, I think. She is french so I think she does still celebrate bastille day ;) her birthday is 3 days before Bastille Day, so we'd probably be celebrating both :D

ChelEler

I will be in Sixoli Falls, South Dakota June 28th to July 2nd. Oh shoot, we will be missing to see each other. :(

I will be attend Deaf Women United, Inc national conference those days.

Not know what will we do for forth of July ?? American Chopper has to work that day with double pay.

My traditional was going to Rocky Point for a riding and watch the fireworks at the ocean. Now the Rocky Point in Warwick, RI closed. :( I grew up that area.

~ Sabrina

Originally posted by WildHunt
The (by then) husband and I will be going to Chicago... I'm really looking forward to it, I've never travelled that much, and I've never been to Chicago, so I'm realllllllllllly looking forward to it. :D

It's really fun..you should try one of those chicago's famous deep dish pizzas.

Just take your time and enjoy it all you can because I think you will still think about the city for a good while. Just like me.

Originally posted by WildHunt
The (by then) husband and I will be going to Chicago... I'm really looking forward to it, I've never travelled that much, and I've never been to Chicago, so I'm realllllllllllly looking forward to it. :D

that's great!! hope he and u have a wonderful time in chicago, i'm nearby chicago abt 2 half hours away!! :)

I dont know. Last time I was in Tahoe for fourth of july and it was fab. I had a great time with a stripper. not sex just talking, we would of hooked up but we live far :(

Anyways, i dont know what I am doing for fourth of july. I was planning to go to Vegas mid july so I may save my money for that trip instead.

now i found out that my roommate and I might be going to St. Louis to have fun with other many deafies down there and there will be a party. But jut wait and see what will happen :)

Originally posted by LezArtist
now i found out that my roommate and I might be going to St. Louis to have fun with other many deafies down there and there will be a party. But jut wait and see what will happen :)

HAVE fun there :) me i ll plby be staying home keeping my dog under control cuz of the fireworks thats not too far away and dont want her to freak out...

Originally posted by javapride
HAVE fun there :) me i ll plby be staying home keeping my dog under control cuz of the fireworks thats not too far away and dont want her to freak out...

I do understand, my roommate and i are planning to go to the arch in St. Louis and watch the fireworks because the arch is right near to the river so perfect to be there to lay down on the ground and watch but i bet i would feel the "bang" when it goes over and over with the fireworks lol :laugh:

Normally on 4th of July, we just have a cook out, or go out to the beach to swim and sunbathe. Then at night, we sit on the beach and watch fireworks up and down the shoreline. Like, if we sit in Sea Isle City, we can see the fireworks of SIC, plus AValone/Stone Harbour, Wildwoods, Atlantic City, Ocean City, etc... Really awesome. Last year, my French friend and I were at Sea Isle City, and we walked around there after the fireworks. It was nice.

PS: I was just being a bit smart ass and added Bastille Day. My family doesnt celebrate it, but I always like to do something French on that day. Also July 1st is Canada Day too? So I usually do something Canadian on July 1st LOL.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Normally on 4th of July, we just have a cook out, or go out to the beach to swim and sunbathe. Then at night, we sit on the beach and watch fireworks up and down the shoreline. Like, if we sit in Sea Isle City, we can see the fireworks of SIC, plus AValone/Stone Harbour, Wildwoods, Atlantic City, Ocean City, etc... Really awesome. Last year, my French friend and I were at Sea Isle City, and we walked around there after the fireworks. It was nice.

PS: I was just being a bit smart ass and added Bastille Day. My family doesnt celebrate it, but I always like to do something French on that day. Also July 1st is Canada Day too? So I usually do something Canadian on July 1st LOL.

that explains why :rofl: thanks for clearin that up for me :thumb:

Back