july 4th

So far, i haven't make any planning on July 4th. I tend to make last minute to do.

Maybe go out to the lakes and show off my wife's tan on my boat.

(No i don't have a boat..but it's ok to dream isn't it?)

Dunno what I'll be doing on 4th of July yet...mabye stay home or we might go out somewhere that are nearby to my home since I'm due anytime in that month.

cook out, swimming, being with family and friends and enjoying the fireworks and games! :)

Originally posted by Emeraldie
We probably go to the park and watch people shooting big fireworks. After that, go skinny dippin’ at the lake.

Hell yea!

Originally posted by sweetgalz94
cheleler
my husband and i will have our marriage anniversany on july 4th
Hey NAH, initve me for your beautiful wedding. :fingersx:

Originally posted by ckfarbes
Hey NAH, initve me for your beautiful wedding. :fingersx:

Huh? CK, anniversary means that they already got married a year ago or longer ago. There won't be a wedding this year because they got married last year.

Ahhhh, LET'S PARTY ON JULY 4TH! BECAUSE IT IS INDEPENDENT THAT I AM!! LETGO PARTY ON FOURTH!

The (by then) husband and I will be going to Chicago... I'm really looking forward to it, I've never travelled that much, and I've never been to Chicago, so I'm realllllllllllly looking forward to it. :D

Originally posted by WildHunt
The (by then) husband and I will be going to Chicago... I'm really looking forward to it, I've never travelled that much, and I've never been to Chicago, so I'm realllllllllllly looking forward to it. :D
congrats :) and youll love chicago..i was there once but not for long...that city is HUGE!!! i really wanna go back one day :)

Back